Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

+1 ko4life Forum Mods :)

This is a discussion on +1 ko4life Forum Mods :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by pelos Could it be because I do not break the rules? Hmmm No more replies from me ...
Page: 3

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pelos View Post
    Could it be because I do not break the rules?
    Hmmm

No more replies from me in this thread. If you want to flame me please create a separate topic to do so
    I don't like you pelos, just had to put that out there

Quote Originally Posted by SirS View Post
    Please don't, I'm not out of popcorn yet!
    best thing ive read on this topic so far, keep goin xD

LukeeReloaded

lol, I dont care wot u people post on this thread, just as long as I dont get ban ^.^

on topic : i like the ko mods here, they are pretty fucking chill.

LukeeReloaded

Quote Originally Posted by mistaleet View Post

on topic : i like the ko mods here, they are pretty fucking chill.
    topic has been edited for player satisfaction.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    pelos, you're a piece of shit.

not like you care what anyone on the internet may say about you, though, because you're always right, because you got... POWER!

i feel happy for you, however... god knows what could have happened to you at this point if the official forums didnt raise your self coincidence alot, by making you believe that you indeed at least have some sort of "power" in this pathetic life of yours.

embrace your status in the forum of a dying game, there you can be all the badass uve ever dreamed to be, and who knows, maybe when this game imminently shuts down u wont commit suicide after all.

my opinions about the other non-worth mentioning trash mods are even worse than this by the way.

just keep up the amazing work no lifing that place, its probably the only thing that is keeping you alive... even though it involves no payments, nor is appreciated by anyone at all (and it will never be).

24/7 on officials just to "help" the fellow KO minimal forum community? (that will keep decreasing as long as you retards are in that place)? ... yeah right, you are SO helpful man. i can see that its all good intentions for you garbage mods, really! after all, who wouldn't spend a 100% of his time as a volunteer? i know i would!

power hungry worthless scum.
    I think thats the first time Ive ever agreed with you Geazor

But you have to much faith in him, I still think he will suicide when this game end.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeeReloaded View Post
    topic has been edited for player satisfaction.
    Just so you know about that lazy, no good G1 staff--Enceno just pulled a 20+ hour workday getting you ungrateful little piss ants the ability to log back in to Cwest if you were locked out by the region screwup.

Maybe next time he should just go home and let you wait until the holiday weekend is over to fix the issue

LukeeReloaded

I don't play c-west so I don't care.
    And come over to New Zealand, we will see how much of an ant you are compared to me.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Humanity View Post
    I think thats the first time Ive ever agreed with you Geazor
    is that u opticz?

Just so you know about that lazy, no good G1 staff--Enceno just pulled a 20+ hour workday getting you ungrateful little piss ants the ability to log back in to Cwest if you were locked out by the region screwup.

Maybe next time he should just go home and let you wait until the holiday weekend is over to fix the issue
    i believe everyone despise YOU forum mods, not the actual G1 staff (that you are not part of).

oh and the customer support too, those can go die in a fire

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Im finally gonna get my say in this topic. Im pretty sure Shane aka Souls is gay. And yes i am gonna run for the 2012 president of California.

Banned

You know why he did that? Cause unlike you -- He DONT need all this attention, and he dont seek for power here, he is seeking to help players, and his company, and he is doing his job like he should.

Enceno shoul pull another hour just to teach ya how to be 0.00001% like him

Edit: No geazor its not optiz

NexT

Im not gonna ban Pelos, I visit the officials alot and I think he's fair. If he crosses the line that break forum rules, sure he'd get banned. Honestly I see him let tons of people bypass bans and gives tons of warnings. I dont understand how u can be butthurt about getting a ban from him overthere. More then likely you deserved it. Razor in particular, jeez bro Ive followed you for years over there and I can totally understand why you get banned/muted there. We are more laid back here but heck youve been banned/muted/infracted here! lol

anyway, Keep it civil please......

Quote Originally Posted by LukeeReloaded View Post
    And come over to New Zealand, we will see how much of an ant you are compared to me.
    My apologies to you then good sir.
    Most posters here are from Cwest and Enceno has been busting his ass to try to get everyone back in game today

Enceno is the best part of the g1 staff hands down he is the only one who really helps the players without him many of us would of quit a long time ago . pelos u are just piece of shit end of story no other words needed. Also jaspreet no one would vote for you you Indian homo.

LukeeReloaded

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast