Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

+1 ko4life Forum Mods :)

This is a discussion on +1 ko4life Forum Mods :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor not really drav. many of those mutes were for just disagreeing with any of those stupid ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    not really drav.

many of those mutes were for just disagreeing with any of those stupid ass mods.

if u dare disagree, prepare to get banned / muted + have your comment / thread deleted.

oh and god forbid u express your disappointment to k2 even in a polite matter! shit son, u better b ready for the IP BAN!

and how could i forget the last resort threads that are begging for help... after CS failed, after pming GM in game failed u go make a thread in forums, and what do they tell you? go file a cs. if you insist, you get banned.

because they can. that simple.

poor excuses of human beings tbh
    Couldn't agree more. My bf was messing with him, and got a mute for a certain period of time. Months and months later he couldn't remember his info or remember the amount of time he got banned. So he signed on one of my accounts to report a cheater and BAM Pelos banned that account so fast! This after he said KittyLOL deserved a second chance after he admitted on a thread that he still is hacking.

Little archer Senior Member

smasher y u go ez on that failure.

everything about him screams retardation

smasher is actually a cool headed person not like the rest of lol or pelos hasnt pissed him of yet.

Fair? Pelos hacks with KittyLOL...think about it.

1. Only KittyLOL get a 2nd chance.
    2. Pelos said he believes in harsh punishments, an example disbanding clans for having hackers.
    3. Everytime my gf mention KittyLOL her posts get deletes off the official forum.
    4. He's still piss about me being a smart ass 1-2 years ago, remember KittyLOL, a famous hacker, get a 2nd chance.
    5. KittyLOL's smurf's account on official forum admits they're neighbor.
    6. KittyLOL still hacks!!! There were certain characters that was never reported when I still played, but was in popular hacking spots. WHY? because those characters belong to KittyLOL.

My conclusion? Pelos is hacking with KittLOL.

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    Post like this, and the one that you said you won't help C-West players over what mythlost says obviously pisses people off, maybe you don't do it intentionally but when you try to get back, in this situation, at mythlost, you just pissed off the whole c-west community not at myth, but at you for saying something like that.

edit : in all honesty I know you're trying to help but there's a reason many people treat you like jerks.
    And I think you know me well enough to know that it was a paper threat. I wouldn't ignore requests from Cwest posters (well, maybe a couple of them but those people are not likely to request my help anyway)

Little archer Senior Member

stan is that still you...? i remember your posts were way more articulated before...

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Couldn't agree more. My bf was messing with him, and got a mute for a certain period of time. Months and months later he couldn't remember his info or remember the amount of time he got banned. So he signed on one of my accounts to report a cheater and BAM Pelos banned that account so fast! This after he said KittyLOL deserved a second chance after he admitted on a thread that he still is hacking.
    What was his posting account Bathory? Let me look it up and I will see about the possibility of opening it for him.

And Stan, you ran out of chances several accounts ago

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pelos View Post
    People can feel free to take shots at me here. Anything said here stays here and has no influence on official forums. Same as when I was a unko member
    LOL
    I will remember that when Cwest posters come crying to me about hacked/banned accounts begging for help. You just ended me intervening on their behalf.

I'm sure they will all thank you
    Clearly you are just on a massive power trip and can't help yourself, what a douche bag.

When you want a real job contact me because I need a friend with no life like you. Every time I offer my friends a job they never take it cause they're never on the computer anymore.

Time is money razor.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

And I think you know me well enough to know that it was a paper threat. I wouldn't ignore requests from Cwest posters (well, maybe a couple of them but those people are not likely to request my help anyway)
    yeah but cynical remarks (doubt that's the right word to use) still piss people off and even if they're warranted against whoever. and i'm active on forums so i know most of these are paper threats, etc, but when people are looking for answers in a game where customer support is horrible and GM Activity, though they try to be active, is pretty low, people will rage etc.

i don't know where im going with that ^ but what im saying is people rage, and when you post stuff like "you deserve it, your lucky enceno stayed up" or whatever, it causes them to rage -> post crude words -> get banned. then the cycle of hate starts over :P. and yeah, i try to be a cool-headed person because i know the problems of not being one through my own experiences out of KO

Quote Originally Posted by zpod View Post
    Clearly you are just on a massive power trip and can't help yourself, what a douche bag.
    I think you fail to understand that when I intercede for a player I don't do it through the forums so NO EFFECT

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    When you want a real job contact me because I need a friend with no life like you. Every time I offer my friends a job they never take it cause they're never on the computer anymore.

Time is money razor.
    Sorry but i stay far too busy to pick up another job. Rebuilding a domain controller for a client while messing around here

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    yeah but cynical remarks (doubt that's the right word to use) still piss people off and even if they're warranted against whoever. and i'm active on forums so i know most of these are paper threats, etc, but when people are looking for answers in a game where customer support is horrible and GM Activity, though they try to be active, is pretty low, people will rage etc.

i don't know where im going with that ^ but what im saying is people rage, and when you post stuff like "you deserve it, your lucky enceno stayed up" or whatever, it causes them to rage -> post crude words -> get banned. then the cycle of hate starts over :P. and yeah, i try to be a cool-headed person because i know the problems of not being one through my own experiences out of KO
    Thanks for the honest appraisal. I'll try to tone down the sarcasm a bit

Banned

I think you fail to understand that when I intercede for a player I don't do it through the forums so NO EFFECT
    I think you fail to understand that your arrogant way of speech is also making us going mad on you. Im 1000% sure that if Ill make a forum account, copy past your replys or just imitate your way of speech, Ill be muted \ banned right after.

Quote Originally Posted by Humanity View Post
    I think you fail to understand that your arrogant way of speech is also making us going mad on you. Im 1000% sure that if Ill make a forum account, copy past your replys or just imitate your way of speech, Ill be muted \ banned right after.
    That would definitely be a possibility.
    As I just told smasher I will try to tone it down a bit. I tend to get cranky when buried with work IRL

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast