Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

+1 ko4life Forum Mods :)

This is a discussion on +1 ko4life Forum Mods :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Pelos and even the other mods of the Official forums (I don't remember names) the fundamental difference between you and ...
Page: 7

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

Pelos and even the other mods of the Official forums (I don't remember names) the fundamental difference between you and the mods of this forum is that they don't feel the inclination to comment on every post that is made. They do an excellent job using there own discretion when and when not to post. You on the other hand, feel the need to comment on every minute thing as if you have keyboard turrets. Sure as a moderator you should read every post but to level down with every single complaint and or post makes no sense and makes everyone perceive you as being petty (which lets be honest many times you are). You always feel the need to (unnecessarily) verbally bodyguard any gamersfirst policy or decision whether it is right or wrong. Quick example being the helmet of wrath scam that I just lost 10 bucks on. The mods here add there there own flavor to a few select posts, such as Plodez likes to throw in funny gifs to add to some peoples stupid posts, or shane will just simply close something that warrants closing with a quick and simple reason why, all while staying above it and not getting into petty arguments. I understand you think you are helping but honestly does every single thread really need to hear what you have to say on the issue? Of course not. The title of this thread is +1 to ko4life mods, I fully agree with it myself, and not in a condescending way but I think you could learn a lot from these veteran players/moderators.
    Last edited by gregg; 05-29-2011 at 12:13 AM.

n v m

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    this wall of text was surprisingly interesting
    And good feedback for me to learn from.

pfft pelos just spammin for his 50 posts

Enceno is a really good GM. He is probably my favorite GM if you know what i mean. ^^. Korlash on other hand is pretty damn stupid. I'm glad HC got hacked also btw.

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pelos View Post
    And good feedback for me to learn from.
    Great. When mods and the forum community are on the same page then so much more gets accomplished. Ko4life is empirically a better kol resource than the officials, I don't think anyone could debate that, and I think a lot of it is attributed to 1) people being able to speak their mind, so when a topic is being discussed instead of it being insta-closed its left open and maybe because it's left open a few people share some valuable knowledge that otherwise never would have been said. 2) People that posses said knowledge lean towards using a forum that doesn't disagree with #1

Bottom line is I think everyone, mods and players alike would be better served with less hardcore policing over there, and let's try to keep things in perspective its really just a computer game, so criticism shouldn't be taken so personally.

gm sellerrrrrr, look at my sig
    fuck this guy... ran his mouth so much i just wanna punch u :P

he stopped selling me my items and made nothos scam me

never thought i would say this but i kinda miss chuckie

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    never thought i would say this but i kinda miss chuckie
    Blasphemy.

He's 15 lmao. As his actions proved, K2 had better options.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Tbh, if ko4life would still be what it used to be and james would pop in here. He would have gotten an insta e-rape.

This shit is just sad.

ko4life for life ! ;D

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The_Real_PlodeZ View Post
    Bans for all of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by greatone View Post
    pfft pelos just spammin for his 50 posts
    Fun topic

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

I'm giving you guys a few more hours to vent your frustrations but if I'm sober enough after my barbecue pool party tonight, I'll close this topic then.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Yo anyone who chooses to say that Linus was not the best mod on those forums (despite the fact that he was a community Liaison) is retarded

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    Yo anyone who chooses to say that Linus was not the best mod on those forums (despite the fact that he was a community Liaison) is retarded
    I dont think that Linus's name was mentioned in this theard even once before you did

And pelos zzzzz where are you Im boredddd

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast