Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 136

+1 ko4life Forum Mods :)

This is a discussion on +1 ko4life Forum Mods :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; [QUOTE=Humanity;2857971]And pelos zzzzz where are you Im boredddd[/QUOTE lol you like pelos to be here? with that all hating to ...
Page: 8


  1. #106
    Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Mother of the world ®
    Posts
    582

    Default

    [QUOTE=Humanity;2857971]And pelos zzzzz where are you Im boredddd[/QUOTE
    lol
    you like pelos to be here? with that all hating to him and you miss him ?

  2. #107
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    172

    Default

    He provide entertainment to the forum

  3. #108
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    ya hes retarded

  4. #109
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    750

    Default

    the nooob ran away realized that once we say something mean he cant just throw a ban on us, he aint comin back after the sob sesh from all the hatred.... we still all hate u and let nothos know too u douchebags

  5. #110
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    lol u guys are pathetic, talking shit on the internet, does that make you guys feel big? lol, all you claim he abused his power online just cuz he could so ofc the way to counter that would be to talk shit online just because you can lol you guys r retards grow the fck up its a game

  6. #111
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lol u guys are pathetic, talking shit on the internet, does that make you guys feel big? lol, all you claim he abused his power online just cuz he could so ofc the way to counter that would be to talk shit online just because you can lol you guys r retards grow the fck up its a game
    Kiss ass comment.

  7. #112
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lol u guys are pathetic, talking shit on the internet, does that make you guys feel big? lol, all you claim he abused his power online just cuz he could so ofc the way to counter that would be to talk shit online just because you can lol you guys r retards grow the fck up its a game
    No problem to me saying him the same shit face to face, or in phone / vent / ts w/e

  8. #113
    Senior Member pureownagenl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    118

    Default

    maybe some of u guys just go out of line in oficials but if u be nice respect rules mods and admins wil help u

    grtz sam

  9. #114
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    Kiss ass comment.
    yah its a kiss ass comment, when i havent been on officials in yrs and i dont play usko lol, grow up buddy

  10. #115
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    the nooob ran away realized that once we say something mean he cant just throw a ban on us, he aint comin back after the sob sesh from all the hatred.... we still all hate u and let nothos know too u douchebags
    Wanna bet?
    Some of us actually work for a living and my customers take precedence over any forums

  11. #116
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pelos View Post
    Wanna bet?
    Some of us actually work for a living and my customers take precedence over any forums
    I was thinking about it...

    You work at home

    When you are on forums, you are at home

    Have you ever been outside home?

  12. #117
    To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chapterhouse
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    yah its a kiss ass comment
    Sure is.



    upto10

  13. #118
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Humanity View Post
    I was thinking about it...

    You work at home

    When you are on forums, you are at home

    Have you ever been outside home?
    I am lucky enough to be able to do most of my work from home but there is still quite a bit that is done onsite.
    Summer is here now so any time I'm not working I'll be at the lake

  14. #119
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    I'd be dissapointed if Pelos was banned just because who he is on another forum.
    +1 to this

    it`s sad that almost every topic with pelos post it`s full of flame just because he is mod on the official.

  15. #120
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    +1 to this

    it`s sad that almost every topic with pelos post it`s full of flame just because he is mod on the official.
    yep cuz people like to act big online, but wouldnt do any of this if they came face to face with anyone but what can you do its the net

    @magyk i wont even bother with you

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •