Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1 last plea about DLW.

This is a discussion on 1 last plea about DLW. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1st of all, grats on winning 1 humans. You had us outnumbered 5 to 1, and would have easily won ...
Page: 1

Mental_Anguish

Default 1 last plea about DLW.

1st of all, grats on winning 1 humans. You had us outnumbered 5 to 1, and would have easily won fair and square. But..........that wasn't the case again. The 1 that is getting to me THE MOST is frikkin _Pamuk_ with the spam parasite skill. Parasite, cure,parasite, cure, parasite ,cure, parasite, cure, parasite, shit , out of cures, dead. I play a priest character, it doesnt rechargre that fast _Pamuk_, turn off the frikkin koxp, or whatever turk cheat program your using.Do only human priests get that? Oh, and the priest stealth skill, another skill only human priests get? Oh and possibly my favorite, the priest Teleport friend skill, I wish orc priests had all these skills, that would be great fun.

The last plea is this----WHOEVER ON HUMAN SIDE IS LOGGING AN ORC CHARACTER TO OPEN THE GATE FOR HUMANS AND CLOSE THEM ON ORCS, STOP PLEASE, ITS TOTALLY GAY. Some will say its a dumb turk, but no turk is that dumb, sorry. The frikkin gm's need to do something about this and all the cheating/koxping, in this map, and in all the maps,EVERYDAY, not every 12th day when they feel llike it. Thats all I got. Flame on, I know you will, have at it. And have fun, its just a game.

evenson

Whine

Banned

you should take a break from this game.

there was a sin, forgot his name, that was jingeling after me -.-
    but anyway, im sure orcs also got cheaters...

tamarama

Let's see.

I play a human.

Today, at the 6:00 am war I saw 3 orcs redball and I was killed by JUDGEMENT. Redmonn, Veysa and some guy like Holy_ something. Holy_blade? Can't remember. I pmmed like every captain trying to get a GM to notice, but of coruse that's futile ont he weekend because K2 keeps bankers hours.

There's PLENTY of cheaters onb oth sides. And tonight, I saw a human priest redball.

Mental_Anguish

Agreed, cheats on both sides, but I have never seen priests with soo many skills before, stealth, tp, no cool down on parasite (should be like 6 secs). Weird stuff. As I said all over all maps, I didn't single out humans as only cheaters. I am tired of it, maybe I do need a break. I like the hell out of this game, save for the cheating shit that is everywhere atm.

Rentzusuken

CAMOKA_42 redballing (and dying) to a lvl 50 sin = LAWL. <_<

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

most funny is Brave_heart or somethink like that 62+ lvl human warrior xD or Guvernik and more ppl on both side.

when i see this i stop play and start laugh

king arthur

asterix_tr <_<

idefix

Originally posted by king arthur
    asterix_tr *<_<
    omg turks are namethiefs lol :P

Everytime there is a DLW u make a new post

PLEASE STOP !

healmyasss

check my dmg on him omfg

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by Flippy
    Everytime there is a DLW u make a new post

PLEASE STOP !
    No, I don't. I haven't for a couple of weeks. If you don't have anything relevant to add though, you should STOP posting on topics, as it is useless and ignorant. TY

ReiRei

maybe like you...

they are just checking it out.

Gate7

Default Re: 1 last plea about DLW.

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish
    1st of all, grats on winning 1 humans. You had us outnumbered 5 to 1, and would have easily won fair and square. But..........that wasn't the case again. *The 1 that is getting to me THE MOST is frikkin _Pamuk_ with the spam parasite skill. Parasite, cure,parasite, cure, parasite ,cure, parasite, cure, parasite, shit , out of cures, dead. I play a priest character, it doesnt rechargre that fast _Pamuk_, turn off the frikkin koxp, or whatever turk cheat program your using.Do only human priests get that? Oh, and the priest stealth skill, another skill only human priests get? Oh and possibly my favorite, the priest Teleport friend skill, I wish orc priests had all these skills, that would be great fun. *

The last plea is this----WHOEVER ON HUMAN SIDE IS LOGGING AN ORC CHARACTER TO OPEN THE GATE FOR HUMANS AND CLOSE THEM ON ORCS, STOP PLEASE, ITS TOTALLY GAY. Some will say its a dumb turk, but no turk is that dumb, sorry. The frikkin gm's need to do something about this and all the cheating/koxping, in this map, and in all the maps,EVERYDAY, not every 12th day when they feel llike it. Thats all I got. Flame on, I know you will, have at it. And have fun, its just a game. *
    First of all what are you talking about ... winning one ? score was 3-0 on the day :-P

Now since _Pamuk_ was in my party let me ask this ... If he can teleport ppl who did he teleport ? OH I got teleported by _Pamuk_ and obviously didn't realise it ... so did 6 more ppl, must have thought it was me tping I guess. I guess also, I might have to plea with him to turn on his "cheats" for curing me faster, maybe even use the lvl70 party cure skill, YEAH that would be nice ... Plz stop imagining things and dragging ppls names in here everytime you get busted. Otherwise I will fraps you hitting me from 2000 miles away or Deathwind multi arrow me from 3000 miles and call it cheating when we both know it's lag.

As for the door ... I only saw castle doors close once and that was very timely, saved your keeper (I wish ok?). If you mean warder/inn door go see our side pls ... But on our side I just shout on command chat and if they dont open it, I tp myself inside and open it, bloody bastards.
    So, plz don't complain, ask your mage to walk his ass over and get the door opened. Sort it, you are the commander don't blame everyone but yourself.

Btw, what was Janybug thinking locking our whole party in the warder after we lured the guards out ? Who was gonna kill us in there ? She would ? Was she planning to use the "human priest teleport friend skill" to get you there ? Would she acid pot us to death ? (she keeps trying that anyway, tell her to cure you from _Pamuk_ 's "spam parasiting" rather than spend her time acid potting mages) So for the door plz check a bit closer to home next time ...

Mental, you play the game well, you are probably a good person but you whine and complain a lot ... that or you are a bad looser. Just have fun and live on, that's what I do.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast