Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

1 last plea about DLW.

This is a discussion on 1 last plea about DLW. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Mental_Anguish *Gate 7 (Erida)(Silverblade)or whoever you are, God only knows how 15 people can beat on you ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish

*Gate 7 (Erida)(Silverblade)or whoever you are, God only knows how 15 people can beat on you and you live through it. For all I know you have a bunch of great uniques. Thats my assumption. I could be wrong. *
    Honestly though, who cares. *

Apparently you care lol

FYI: I am Silverblade (the paper mage), Erev is Erida (the stunning mage). Know your enemies

He has 450 def unbuffed and DD, I have only 350 unbuffed and DD (recent upgrade). Maybe that answers your question. I can tank a couple of rogues and live, yes. I can outpot you to the end of time and probably kill you too if you dont run away. So? Why the heck must everyone that beats you or that you cant beat be a cheater? You think yourself so great that no legit can beat you? Try Tigan in bf if you really need to and you will see that you are very very wrong.

This whole thing is childish. "OMG, they will not let me repot. They are cheaters!!!!!" "OMG, I cant kill him, so he is cheater"
    The essense of your post is "He is a cheater because I say he is and if you dont agree with me you are covering up for cheaters"

Yes, cheaters are there unfortunately and we all hate them because they wont let us enjoy the game and I am personally grateful to whoever gets a cheater banned. But who do you think you are that we must all bow before your wisdom and accept someone as cheater simply because you say so? Fraps them or stop this nonsense.

Every dlw you lose and get personally beaten, you whine no end. And everytime you pick someone else from my clan to whine about. Not because you even saw anything remotely suspicious (what the heck, if they were suspicious someone else would be complaining about them too, but no one is) but simply because they can easily beat you.

You are a bloody bad loser. Grow up.

Default Re: 1 last plea about DLW.

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mental_Anguish)</div>
    Originally posted by Gate7+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gate7)
    Originally posted by healmyasss
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gate7
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mental_Anguish

1st of all, grats on winning 1 humans. You had us outnumbered 5 to 1, and would have easily won fair and square. But..........that wasn't the case again. *The 1 that is getting to me THE MOST is frikkin _Pamuk_ with the spam parasite skill. Parasite, cure,parasite, cure, parasite ,cure, parasite, cure, parasite, shit , out of cures, dead. I play a priest character, it doesnt rechargre that fast _Pamuk_, turn off the frikkin koxp, or whatever turk cheat program your using.Do only human priests get that? Oh, and the priest stealth skill, another skill only human priests get? Oh and possibly my favorite, the priest Teleport friend skill, I wish orc priests had all these skills, that would be great fun. *

The last plea is this----WHOEVER ON HUMAN SIDE IS LOGGING AN ORC CHARACTER TO OPEN THE GATE FOR HUMANS AND CLOSE THEM ON ORCS, STOP PLEASE, ITS TOTALLY GAY. Some will say its a dumb turk, but no turk is that dumb, sorry. The frikkin gm's need to do something about this and all the cheating/koxping, in this map, and in all the maps,EVERYDAY, not every 12th day when they feel llike it. Thats all I got. Flame on, I know you will, have at it. And have fun, its just a game. *

First of all what are you talking about ... winning one ? score was 3-0 on the day :-P

Now since _Pamuk_ was in my party let me ask this ... If he can teleport ppl who did he teleport ? OH I got teleported by _Pamuk_ and obviously didn't realise it ... so did 6 more ppl, must have thought it was me tping I guess. I guess also, I might have to plea with him to turn on his "cheats" for curing me faster, maybe even use the lvl70 party cure skill, YEAH that would be nice ... Plz stop imagining things and dragging ppls names in here everytime you get busted. Otherwise I will fraps you hitting me from 2000 miles away or Deathwind multi arrow me from 3000 miles and call it cheating when we both know it's lag.

As for the door ... I only saw castle doors close once and that was very timely, saved your keeper (I wish ok?). If you mean warder/inn door go see our side pls ... But on our side I just shout on command chat and if they dont open it, I tp myself inside and open it, bloody bastards.
    So, plz don't complain, ask your mage to walk his ass over and get the door opened. Sort it, you are the commander don't blame everyone but yourself.

Btw, what was Janybug thinking locking our whole party in the warder after we lured the guards out ? Who was gonna kill us in there ? She would ? Was she planning to use the "human priest teleport friend skill" to get you there ? Would she acid pot us to death ? (she keeps trying that anyway, tell her to cure you from _Pamuk_ 's "spam parasiting" rather than spend her time acid potting mages) So for the door plz check a bit closer to home next time ...

Mental, you play the game well, you are probably a good person but you whine and complain a lot ... that or you are a bad looser. Just have fun and live on, that's what I do.

i wonder why he doesnt whine about u stunning us all the time :lol:
    I would hapzard a guess that he does so in your vent :-) I know Kiler666 curses for that a lot :-P[/b]

1st of all _Pamuk_ came unstealthed, alone, attacking janybug at inn hostess, then others were tp'ed to her/him, i saw it on her computer, as we sit right next to each other. 2nd, there is approximately a 6 second recharge on parasite, and with only Pamuk around, I was being parasited immediately after curing, which I was doing immediately after being parasited. 3rd, the 1 time she closed the gate, she was trying to open it, as she couldnt get out. 4th Getting stunned, who cares, Erida cant kill me by herself, even if i am stunned, so no worries. There isnt 1 person I will run from in that war, not 1, and there arent many parties I will run from, for long. The fact that I get parasited is ok, maliced, ok, but it is not spammable. I dont care who gets into the inn, but invisible priests are NOT supposed to be part of this game, nor are priests that can tp others, nor are the 100% stun ability of mages, but i have gotten resistances for that, so down to 75%. I know, I know, you all know these people and trust them with your lives. Lag isn't hardly an issue for me, especially in DLW, only in LW with the 50 jillion novas. Its all good, if people need to cheat, they will EVENTUALLY get caught, banned, and be back on within the day after giving the GM $20.00. FFS who cares about that, obviously not most of you, but it is infecting every area of this game! I would simply like to be able to get into the inn once in a while to repot. And commander of war, who fucking listens ?? I told them all to defend left many times, and many times, only my party attempted. So be it, I still have fun with it.

There was 1 orc warrior at the inn that let all the humans in that came, but when orcs came, he/she wouldnt let us in. When we waited, there was a duffer and rogue(forget names) that come unstealthed outside of inn and attack, I killed them 3 times.
    I dont use fraps, it doesnt matter, you all know everybody that you play with, and you KNOW they don't cheat. Good for you for sticking up for them. After all, if someone was in a party like that, where you are nearly invincible from these newly found priest skills, who would admit it anyway. Pfff who cares, close thread. Continue with whatever makes you happy. Even if its some kind of cheat shit, and lying about it, to make your self sound innocent. You'll meet your maker 1 day, and hopefully you don't live irl, like some of you do on this game. I'm done. No more posts about DLW .

EDIT: PS _Pamuk_ , JustBeenMaliced told me about your bounty, if I could hit you for over 250 damage. I did, more than once, I have screeny of that. You owe me 100 million, if you are a person of your word.[/b][/quote]

hmmm...really, not one? ^_^. And as for the "for long" part you do stop running, when you get back to your 3 duffers. I love how janybug wastes millions of coins every war in acid pots, and it costs me just a couple magic hammers :wub: . :lol:

And yes, it could easily be lag you're experiencing...not saying that you lag with your uberfast connection and above average cpu and above average video card....but it could easily be server lag. If you noticed there was one point I was bouncing right outside the ob....why? because I was being a smart ass while the door was closed....or so I thought it was. Then I heard on vent, "BFD what the hell are you doing?, you're about to get killed. As I nearly did, the door was actually open while I was bouncing but I saw it as closed even though everyone else saw it as open. Hmmmm...that sounds familiar, like when someone saw me run thru a closed door? But as Erida said...once you label someone as a cheat it must be so, no denying it, and no possibility of refuting your undeniable evidence :huh: . Honestly, as many times as you've called me a "cheating prick" and everything else along those lines, I still think you're a pretty good player. It's just too bad you've got such a shit attitude towards anyone that provides you any sort of challenge.

I know your party will continue to duff me anytime I'm within 30 feet of any of you guys as that is about the only way you can take my nps from me, that or kill me 5v1. Here recently I've been in Erida's party and I look forward to running into you guys more party vs party rather than party vs 1.

As far as Pamuk parasiting you...that's partly my fault, I keep telling him to parasite you if you come anywhere near by...then I tell him to parasite you again, just so you get pissed off :P. And if he did have spammable parasite, how come your whole party isn't parasited? <_< I might as well say janybug has spammable parasite as she hits me enough times with it. So guess she's a koxper as well. Deny it if you wish...but we all know verbal accusations = proof. -_-

Good luck in dlw.

PS...I'd love to hear what you guys sound like in vent one day as I'm sure it's filled with cussing me and there he is, quick parasite, he cured..malice...parasite again, he cured again, keep duffing him as it's the only way I can kill him. :lol:

Kiler666

I know Kiler666 curses for that a lot :-P
    ......realy ?? )
    I started dreaming abt dual diamond rings ) ....
    btw what is your spear def ... i hit u like 1xx .... and u r half paper if i good recognize your clothes
    i wish to have such mage in my party

tamarama

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish
    . There isnt 1 person I will run from in that war, not 1, and there arent many parties I will run from, for long. *
    Garbage and you know it. You run from loads of people.

ReiRei

you run from me...

and thats funny right there, I don't care what you say

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by tamarama+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tamarama)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mental_Anguish
    . There isnt 1 person I will run from in that war, not 1, and there arent many parties I will run from, for long. *
    Garbage and you know it. You run from loads of people.[/b]

Right, run from loads, but not if they are alone.

BFD same story, wait till someone is engaged, then attack them and ks your nation. I will 1v1 you anytime mate. If anyone there will allow it.(prolly not gonna happen) As for all the duffs, and acid pots, you pissed her off, I cant control her. Your not all that though, neither am I. I doubt that there would be a clear winner til 1 or the other ran out of pots. I mostly stay away from you, because you run like hell, unless you can KS 1 of the 30 hhh coming in the general direction of orcs. Play however you need to. I personally don't care.

Silver, Erida- I respect the mage char, I play 1 myself, and am also able to foil rogues.- I knew DD, No I don't think I am better than anyone else, stop defending these people that would probably ass rape you if they had the chance. We could play the insult game for eternity. It won't solve anything. But when Pamuk is THE ONLY priest around, and I get para'd every 2 secs. something is wrong. Only so much can be blamed on lag. The rest is not right. When priests "appear" from nowhere, and start tp-ing other to her, its not right. I saw the time you were referring to, when all 5 of you were there. A seperate time though when all this funny shit was going on. I don't think that everyone cheats, and I don't think we lose because people cheat. We lost that war due to the fact we were outnumbered. The unknown orc, fucking with the gates, was the reason we couldnt get into the inn. It wasnt you, and your party. But I suppose you think its ok to log an orc and fuck with the enemies gate too. So be it, that could go the other way too. I suppose you guys think it's ok for lvl 60's (both sides) to camp in lunar map, and play anytime. If so, hell, I guess thats not cheating either. Neither is jingling, speed gliching, Gliching into the warder. FFS lets just all start using our level 60+'s in the dlw, and koxp, ............oh wait, thats already happening in the regular lunar war, both sides. Try to understand this blockheads, I don't hate good opponents, in fact, I like them. I hate the cheating shit that continually goes on.

I dont see myself as a"holy crusader". I just hate cheats, as you all know by now. I do not suffer from any disorders yet(If I keep playing this game, that is subject to change, lol). I have no superiority complex. As I said a post or 2 ago, I won't post anymore about the DLW. Obviously no one gives a flying fuck about the amount of cheating in there. All I ask, is that no one else ever post about cheaters anywhere. If that is met, I will stfu. KK?

Wait, how about this, Phantom, ban me from this forum, from posting, as all I do is post about the DLW every war. You can let every other fukktard post about whatever you want, but for the sake of all of us, ban me please !!!

I have an opinion, as do all of you, and none of you shy from sharing it.

I am so sorry for calling attention to things that are crooked and wrong with some players, please forgive me. /sarcasm

Gate7

Originally posted by Kiler666
    I know Kiler666 curses for that a lot :-P
    ......realy ?? )
    I started dreaming abt dual diamond rings ) ....
    btw what is your spear def ... i hit u like 1xx .... and u r half paper if i good recognize your clothes
    i wish to have such mage in my party
    Not a half paper at all - crystal+8 pauldron/helm, crimson+7 boots/gaunts, crystal gob pads, FP DD helm, SP gaunts and boots :-) and a huge collection of accs from 3 chars (mage, warrior, priest). I could wear full crimson and actually almost never die but then I couldn't carry the sala+8 :-) So the armours are a comprise for maximum stun rate and max def. I usually only scratch people in terms of dmg too ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123