Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1 less noob to worry about....

This is a discussion on 1 less noob to worry about.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think my time has come.... This game has been my best friend since i moved to Holland for my ...
Page: 1

Goofy

Default 1 less noob to worry about....

I think my time has come....
    This game has been my best friend since i moved to Holland for my studies.....
    Xfire says 1500hrs, i say its more.....

I started out this game 2 years ago..... Got an orc to lvl 41, but after 1 week, *poof* , i got a girlfriend xD.
    Right away, i stopped gaming... 1.5 years with her and i had to leave to go to holland for my studies...
    We broke up.... I had nothing to do in my free time, and believe me, i had alot!
    I started Goofy after Christmas vacation, 2005. Just for fun. NOS, Deus_323, TzoGan helped me out.
    I reached lvl 62 .....

BUT, i hate exping :P:P. i know i will never reach 70.. why? because i am lazy and i hate cheating.......
    I decided to sell my char, and go back to what i love most in this life, Volleyball.....

I just wanted to become able to have some fun with pking, laughing on vent with my buddies and be able to spend my time in the best way i could.
    Things though became different eventually....
    Pking now is not capable if you are bellow 65, and a rogue is hard to make a gooood built (ROLs plyz :P).
    I have middle ranged items, and learned how to minor heal combo......but....Thats just not enough....

As you can understand......Its the end for me.....

The question why i wanted to go Full shell? even if its +6? Because i love looking good. not for the others, but for myself.

For the ones that already called me a babashoper, NOTHING that is on Goofy was babashoped for $$. Everything was bought with IGC and item trades.

My gaunts were dropped from FA's, BEFORE the drop bug, and i have a video with the drop :P
    My pauld was bought when i got the gaunts in mora, a couple of months ago so i may have a screenshot.
    My pads and helmet were traded from Xenderwind, a real life friend of mine for the SS i had (he also gave me another shell gaunts rogue +6) (i know its a rape :P)
    My boots were the last part i bought and was from KingoftheDead (human side), bought from a merchant for 950mil (i think he needed money desperately :P)

As for my dagger,
    My mirage+8 was finaly made by me after a fuzzy day at the anvil, (i have an ss when i added elemental, i was too excited when i made it clean and didt take an ss :P)

I NEVER CHEATED, KOSPed, DUPE or even use ctrl-minor in cz (altough some say its not a bug, i still believe its not fair).Fairplay4lyfe.
    Now, i want just to thank all the people who were beside me and having fun with me every single day :

Real life friends:
    NOS, almost lvl70 sin. Damn i love that guy <3 <--- My favorite sin ftw
    TzoGan lvl62 arch mage, NO comments <3
    Deus_323, almost lvl64 sin. Deus man stop wearing the plate dd helmet out of cz, looks like a bucket upside down ! j/k <3.
    LiveToRemember lvl... orc noob :P. You know you still owe me 400mil :P

Now, to the ppl i met online and i really respect:
    Parasight, and all of the Rogue_Crackaz clan. friends4life.
    Sadist, Ladymadonna, and the rest of Seraph clan (although things didnt work out very well).
    The clan sUk, for having my priest in the clan.
    All the members of Daydreamers clan. Half of them speak dutch .
    The clan AminorDetail, gogo Greek leaders

Orc side:
    Fukemall, bro <3
    Hit_Me, respect on exping <3
    boozah for always treating me like i am not a n00b

Now if i forgot someone plz forgive me im in a multimedia engineering lesson and the teacher is looking at me xD.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Im gonna sell Goofy as is...Check the Dies market if you are interested

Ty all for some great momments and dont forget what Felix says on his sig (i 101% agree).
    Take care all and play fair........
    /tybb

ps. sorry for the long post but i think it may be one of my last ones....

have fun in whatever you do

best of luck

good luck in ur future buddy, ima on msn if ya wanna chat

rl > ko

Unless the girlfriend is dead ugly

Goofy

ty buddies .

boozah u are 1337 :wub:

Nift

damn, one buffer less for us -_- :lol:

well, everything good has to come to an end, it was nice to have a fair person like u with us

still if u'r selling just your rogue, i hope to see u around with acropolis from time to time

hf & gl irl m8

Goofy

i love acro. i want just to have some more time for myself and have some more fun with my classmates doing sports and getting drunk xD.
    I will be on acro often and i m gonna try help NOS get to 70 by the end of this week (O_o) (yea i can be an xp freak if i want to :P).

sUk powaaaaaa

EDIT: i wrote 60 at first looool :P

You took the right desision... Lets sell and go vacations together in greek islants ^_^

boozah was only nice to you because he wanted to do the bottom tango for two

i'm messing, and good luck in real life mate, let playing ko be the worst choice you ever made and go on to make better ones

Sulfurix

Cya Goofy, was fun times in England clan. Good luck with your future and whatever you decide to do B)

Gl in what ever you are going to do goofy it was nice meeting you (eventho u couldnt kill me on my lvl 40 mage -_- ) give a shout on msn sometime

Goofy

guys you are gonna make me cry :huh:

ty all.... *snif snif*

So ? We got to Paros together ? ^_^

Goofy

hmmm....we were talking about mikonos or sthing more crazy :P .if you like paros though np :P

Mykonos is so trendy but too many gays there...
    Gogo Paros

Eggybert

tssss you just became assistante of RC
    anyway i hope to see you time to time in vent and gl in rl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast