Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

###1 month later again to change KO!!!###

This is a discussion on ###1 month later again to change KO!!!### within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ice Age will pwn with the new weapons and monsters and it will allow the user to deal with the ...
Page: 2

jsquared90

Ice Age will pwn with the new weapons and monsters and it will allow the user to deal with the bugs or whatever for a little longer while the worry about thte new shuff which is pwnage stuff.... many of the people that are goin KO WC know some of the items.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

only thing i know about ice age is if you wanna survive you better get lvl 70 fast ^_^

Speed of Dark

hi engin :wub:

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Zzzz im this close to get my uber build that will own in KE and now Ice Age with its crappy weapons comes....well someday comes.

Whats the point to get expancion pack wich only stong side are new skills if we still have lvl 70 cap. New bugs ftw tho.

:VenZa:

Default hi Or

:lol:

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Magyk
    Zzzz im this close to get my uber build that will own in KE and now Ice Age with its crappy weapons comes....well someday comes.

Whats the point to get expancion pack wich only stong side are new skills if we still have lvl 70 cap. New bugs ftw tho.
    What items do you need still?

:VenZa:

members to talk coming new pacht new items and new creatures...

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Magyk

What items do you need still?[/b]
    Not much, only 1 item is really hard to get. Ill tell u more about this build in msn later :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12