error 10060 till lats time server down

This is a discussion on error 10060 till lats time server down within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; as my lats topic said.. i was in game servers got down..( normaly) when i tryed to log back my ...
Page: 1

as my lats topic said..

i was in game servers got down..( normaly)
    when i tryed to log back my acc was in use (bug) so i tryed to disconect my slef but didnt wotrh.

a fewl hrs later my acc was ok but when i select any server to log in i got error 10060.
    i alredy reflush my conect, changed my IS chengd my IP and it alredy have like 12 hrs, and i am stil have the same problem.
    so i tred to log in other acc, same problem. i asked my friend who was in game to try log in my acc, and he did. so i have no idea to do now :/

I had that problem to, and I heard I should install the Service pack 2 on windows xp so I did, and it worked [/b]
    1 - i cant understand y it can help. i think i alredy have sp2 ( i am at worck cant chek it now) but i ll try
    2 - Other friend told me he have same problem a like 6 months ago. and worte to k2 he did eveything. but the solution just came after servers restart. so he tolde me i ll need to wait till next restart ser. cuze my id machine is like " locekd" from some bug on k2 servers..

if some one who understod my problem know what i can do to solution it i ll be thx full.
    and sorry about my englsh

sorry i just see now.. i think alredy have a topic about this problem.. sop if u want delet it np..

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=114851