Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

1 question :P help pls :D

This is a discussion on 1 question :P help pls :D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just use whatever skills u can and have. I never bitch if someone uses scream or legcut on me. One ...
Page: 2

Just use whatever skills u can and have. I never bitch if someone uses scream or legcut on me. One thing that is gay though is sliding warriors!!! <_<

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

me to vs assasin with wolf and use ap scroll?[/b]
    Emplying that using both wolf with an AP scroll

Now lay off the pipe a wee bit sonny

G0D

Now lay off the pipe a wee bit sonny[/b]
    You need to get on the pipe old boy!! Chill out them nerves :P

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Or ask the rogue not to wolf so you can have a fair 1vs1. Other choice is to go to clan arena with a clannie rogue, get them to wolf you.

um. obviously this only applies in arena :P in CZ you can&#39;t really ask your enemy to remove wolf so it&#39;s fair

tamachan

ur english is hard to understand :lol: :lol: :lol: sorry i meant to say if its fair for warrior without wolf to vs a assasin with wolf :huh:

tamachan

Or ask the rogue not to wolf so you can have a fair 1vs1. Other choice is to go to clan arena with a clannie rogue, get them to wolf you.

um. obviously this only applies in arena :P in CZ you can&#39;t really ask your enemy to remove wolf so it&#39;s fair[/b]
    Lol ^_^ what if they say u are noob ? i asked this rogue to remove wolf and he say no u is noob oke?

what kind of a stupid question is that? is it fair to use AP scroll...

if u look at it from a point of a game makers view, no its not fair. why? lets say ure same lvl with same items. whats the difference between a warr and rogue? warr has more hp, and more defense, non failing skills etc etc. rogue is weak compared to a warrior, and thats why he has different types of skills then a warrior. wolf, minor heal, 800 defense. so NO its not fair, u should use just your own skills that are given by the game itself.

and another cent...THIS IS NOT A 1V1 game. this is a team game. 1v1 are plain stupid, its more like comparment of equipment and lvl.

what would be fair to 1v1 a battle priest on a high lvl? after you get every damn curse he has, what then? you start bitching ooohh not fair. buy AP scroll he massives you, buy defense he malices you, buy hp he duffs you. sure he has low defense and that sucks, and then he heals himself.

this game is meant to be played in a team...and if u get fawked in arena by some1 who has wolf, or is fully PUS buffed...so what? go buff yourself and fawk them. if they start to bitch about how unfair is that...so what??? tell them to click that little P in the left lower corner of the screen and spend some money.

youre gonna get duffed by a 12 year old turk in 3 secodns anyway...just cause he has that skill

tamachan

what kind of a stupid question is that? is it fair to use AP scroll...

if u look at it from a point of a game makers view, no its not fair. why? lets say ure same lvl with same items. whats the difference between a warr and rogue? warr has more hp, and more defense, non failing skills etc etc. rogue is weak compared to a warrior, and thats why he has different types of skills then a warrior. wolf, minor heal, 800 defense. so NO its not fair, u should use just your own skills that are given by the game itself.

and another cent...THIS IS NOT A 1V1 game. this is a team game. 1v1 are plain stupid, its more like comparment of equipment and lvl.

what would be fair to 1v1 a battle priest on a high lvl? after you get every damn curse he has, what then? you start bitching ooohh not fair. buy AP scroll he massives you, buy defense he malices you, buy hp he duffs you. sure he has low defense and that sucks, and then he heals himself.

this game is meant to be played in a team...and if u get fawked in arena by some1 who has wolf, or is fully PUS buffed...so what? go buff yourself and fawk them. if they start to bitch about how unfair is that...so what??? tell them to click that little P in the left lower corner of the screen and spend some money.

youre gonna get duffed by a 12 year old turk in 3 secodns anyway...just cause he has that skill[/b]
    Obviously u havent vs a rogue before with same lvl and same items. When they use Def skill and wolf they have more AP and more Def but less HP but they have minor... while warriors have to stop potting hp for mp.... If this question is stupid dont post... i dont accept dumb retarded replies from people like you. U dont see others bitching about this question do u? so stfu, i didnt ask for ur answer if ur gonna be so rude.

Obviously u havent vs a rogue before with same lvl and same items. When they use Def skill and wolf they have more AP and more Def but less HP but they have minor... while warriors have to stop potting hp for mp.... If this question is stupid dont post... i dont accept dumb retarded replies from people like you. U dont see others bitching about this question do u? so stfu, i didnt ask for ur answer if ur gonna be so rude.[/b]
    didnt i just say that this is not a 1v1 game? and where was i rude? i told u to freely use buff scrolls in arena, or dont. its your free choice, and asking is it fair to use AP scroll is kinda stupid. if u fight ppl u dont know use whatever u can even pus scrolls. if u have arranged fight than u agree what to use and what not to use.

are you gonna use defense scrolls because rogue has 800 defense skill?

if u look it from a 1v1 aspect, then the warrior is the weakest char and a warrior is a devastating weapon when hes backed up by a priest. no1 can survive massive gangbangs in cz except for warrior.

how about 1v1 where you both have priests...this is a neverending topic

RiseAgainst_

[me to vs (assasin with wolf) and use ap scroll? ]

Noob felix D:

grzequ

didnt i just say that this is not a 1v1 game? and where was i rude? i told u to freely use buff scrolls in arena, or dont. its your free choice, and asking is it fair to use AP scroll is kinda stupid. if u fight ppl u dont know use whatever u can even pus scrolls. if u have arranged fight than u agree what to use and what not to use.

if u look it from a 1v1 aspect, then the warrior is the weakest char and a warrior is a devastating weapon when hes backed up by a priest. no1 can survive massive gangbangs in cz except for warrior.

how about 1v1 where you both have priests...this is a neverending topic[/b]
    he asked about 1v1, not about your opinion about priest & warrior duo or if this game is a 1v1 game
    ...so could you just please tell him if it is fair/not fair and why, or just simply don&#39;t post
    btw. a priest can tank more than a warrior

and back to the topic...
    about 1v1s, it depends what you mean by saying "fair":
    some people (those who say you should use only your skills) understand the word "fair" as not being supported by a skill that isn&#39;t your - so yea, the wolf scroll is unfair here

but I think the whole fairness in a 1v1 is just about having both player kinda balanced - the most skilled player should win the fight

as most of people know a skilled sin will win over a skilled warrior - is the 1v1 fair then?
    no it isn&#39;t... none of 1v1s between different classes are fair - one of the players will always be overpowered in some way, but that doesn&#39;t have to be much if you follow the "rules" for 1v1 that someone posted here, and imo they make the fight as much fair as it can be

:huh:

tamachan

how about 1v1 where you both have priests...this is a neverending topic[/b]
    did i say that this is a 1vs1 game? and u were rude when u said stupid question... if its stupid why the fuck will i ask. If u think its not fair then ITS UR PROBLEM!! i didnt ask u.

In my understanding fair 1v1 is:
    both buffed with same buff (no undying), both with wolf/ap scroll, no defence armors (with the exception of paper bp/paper mage), no duffs, only 720 hp/soul pots, no acid pots.

However if it&#39;s a set 1v1 U and Ur opponent can always discuss terms. As long as both sides stick to those terms it&#39;s fair.

***ninja edit*** - forgot about no illusion and no blinding :P

tamachan

In my understanding fair 1v1 is:
    both buffed with same buff (no undying), both with wolf/ap scroll, no defence armors (with the exception of paper bp/paper mage), no duffs, only 720 hp/soul pots, no acid pots.

However if it&#39;s a set 1v1 U and Ur opponent can always discuss terms. As long as both sides stick to those terms it&#39;s fair.
    ***ninja edit*** - forgot about no illusion and no blinding :P[/b]
    oo... ^_^ ok thanks man.. :lol: now i can beat turks :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12