Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

1 question..why is the trade moderator never online?

This is a discussion on 1 question..why is the trade moderator never online? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; btw wasnt someone said that i only waited 10min and start spamming here? >;> Yesterday, 05:35 PM i made the ...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

btw wasnt someone said that i only waited 10min and start spamming here? >;> Yesterday, 05:35 PM i made the topic about server trade>;< so owell thats more then 10min for me>;<

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

stop bitching you idiot.

Ever realized that there are currently only 2 active trade mediators and both of them live in a completely diff timezone, not to mention we both have a life and cant be on here 24/7 just to mediate your trade?

And, just because im such an asshole i wont be moderating your trade either :P

keep the fire burning

Banned Senior Member

Rofl keep bitchin lol? i just asked if u call that bitin rofl... did i say u was gonna be online 24/7 hours? no just more frikin active.. and why doesnt we vote more if thesse 2 doesnt got time? lol i have been waited for alot of hours and diffrent time zones? owell i been up whole night and day to wait so the dude i was gonna trade with went to bed lol.... so im not biatching just fucking woundering cant u read?...

Banned

Ouch, vandy got served.[/b]
    i did omg where

I dont own a 360, nor do I want to.[/b]
    350 owns the little box you have!! h34r:

oh and lol@ vandy.[/b]
    why lol @ me?
    ... @ vandy thinking he had a good shot at being a mod[/b]
    what something wrong here ?

i never said i wanted to be a trade mod, all i wanted was to move topics you know since theres people who dont follow the posting rules, thats all, i didnt get owned or anything, if i was so owned i would be crying and never coming on here again, what am i doing? im replying to this topic!

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Rofl keep bitchin lol? i just asked if u call that bitin rofl... did i say u was gonna be online 24/7 hours? no just more frikin active.. and why doesnt we vote more if thesse 2 doesnt got time? lol i have been waited for alot of hours and diffrent time zones? owell i been up whole night and day to wait so the dude i was gonna trade with went to bed lol.... so im not biatching just fucking woundering cant u read?...[/b]
    You really can&#39;t expect that they&#39;ll help you right away. You&#39;re not the only person needing help with trades so stfu.
    I hate seeing ppl whining about this because the trade mods are here to help us and they&#39;re kind enough to do it for free.

Its just hilarious that some guy wants you to actually be a trade mod (or any mod for that matter)

The past 3 days i&#39;ve helped 4 people doing trades, i&#39;ll help as long as its on olympia

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

i did omg where

350 owns the little box you have!! h34r:

why lol @ me?

what something wrong here ?

i never said i wanted to be a trade mod, all i wanted was to move topics you know since theres people who dont follow the posting rules, thats all, i didnt get owned or anything, if i was so owned i would be crying and never coming on here again, what am i doing? im replying to this topic![/b]
    Actually you have asked to be a mod before and submitted an aplication to myself.

Banned Senior Member

lol owell i still been waiting and no answer>;< and ya atleast he answer and did wanna help...thats more then then the trade mods have done atleast..Yesterday, 05:35 PM im still wanted right away lol....

Banned

Actually you have asked to be a mod before and submitted an aplication to myself.[/b]
    Im not denying the fact that i did send a aplication, but if you would read it again i am sure i clearly state just locking and moving topics in the correct places as it is out of hand

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Irony is today I seem to be the only mod on :S

If it makes you feel any better, all you nubs left me alone when the new expansion came out

does ko4life need a trade mod for ares ?

If it makes you feel any better, all you nubs left me alone when the new expansion came out [/b]
    Ive been busy just started my degree, got my annual "work assessment" coming up and got a big work project on the cards which needs to be finished by xx date - Which means i have to work at it at home most nights just to get it finished in time

Banned Senior Member

Oo thats funny lol >;< first u call me biatching and now i have 30% right u call it ironi?=) :wub:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast