Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

1 question..why is the trade moderator never online?

This is a discussion on 1 question..why is the trade moderator never online? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ı am ıs turkısh trade mod. Anyone wants to buy something from cafegeveze ? you can trust me MUHAHAHAHHA(my friend ...
Page: 4

tolgahan

ı am ıs turkısh trade mod. Anyone wants to buy something from cafegeveze ? you can trust me MUHAHAHAHHA(my friend told me that dont trust anyone who laugh like MUHAHAH [he didint know i was turk . hehehhe. i couldnt reply for a min coz of laughing ]

Banned

If it makes you feel any better, all you nubs left me alone when the new expansion came out [/b]
    that day was so annoying with all the zillion new post that were so stupid...and when you started to work on all the post not supose to be there people started bitching in "ko4life" section, wow , what assholes they were , i was geting so pissed every 5 mins a new topic was made about the most little thing in the game

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

does ko4life need a trade mod for ares ?[/b]

Yup we do indeed

Banned

Yup we do indeed [/b]
    me me h34r:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

me me h34r:[/b]

Better chance you being adopted by my family and being loved than that happening.

Banned

Better chance you being adopted by my family and being loved than that happening.[/b]
    so so rude

did you read my email when i sent it, all you said was you got it and never said you actually read it.. :mellow:

and i still love you felix even though you might not but i think we are brothers here m8

Banned Senior Member

Lol offTopic xD Still i havent got any answer cant we make a poll and vote in some more Trades modes thats GG?

Lol offTopic xD Still i havent got any answer cant we make a poll and vote in some more Trades modes thats GG?[/b]

I doubt it. You can, however, send me any applications and we (the staff) can review them. Just a note, if you don't know more than one of us personally, then I wouldn't even bother applying to be honest.

5DollahSuckySucky

NICE JOB .. You just pulled a vandy ..

well ratnik doing a good job as moderator maybe he wants to be trade mod too :P

p.s Vandy for mod works too

Banned Senior Member

i dont wanna be mod>;< lol my english sucks to much lol :wub but why dont u modes make a poll topic and we readers/user or what im suppose to call us vote?:P just a idea xD and hell ya Vandy for mod! :wub:

i dont wanna be mod>;< lol my english sucks to much lol :wub but why dont u modes make a poll topic and we readers/user or what im suppose to call us vote?:P just a idea xD and hell ya Vandy for mod! :wub:[/b]

Read what I said. We are not going to just open up nominations or some shit. Don&#39;t know about you, but if I was going to be trading an item, I don&#39;t want some random guy who happened to have a ton of friends vote for him doing my trade moderation.

And no, as Felix said more than once, Vandy will NEVER be a mod on these forums.

Banned Senior Member

owel worth a shot<3 ill stop "bitching" here now close this shit now <;<

beramus needs a trade mod i think

wink

Whats the req to be a trade mod, or a forum mod for that matter? :huh: As I see it media section need some cleaning.. Everytime I look that section, I see at least 3~4 useless offtopic only about a random video they thought was cool or funny... -.-

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast