Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

1 question..why is the trade moderator never online?

This is a discussion on 1 question..why is the trade moderator never online? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well ratnik doing a good job as moderator maybe he wants to be trade mod too :P p.s Vandy for ...
Page: 5

Banned

well ratnik doing a good job as moderator maybe he wants to be trade mod too :P

p.s Vandy for mod works too [/b]
    i love you kanka :lol:

Read what I said. We are not going to just open up nominations or some shit. Don't know about you, but if I was going to be trading an item, I don't want some random guy who happened to have a ton of friends vote for him doing my trade moderation.

And no, as Felix said more than once, Vandy will NEVER be a mod on these forums.[/b]
    that was harsh
    Whats the req to be a trade mod, or a forum mod for that matter? :huh: As I see it media section need some cleaning.. Everytime I look that section, I see at least 3~4 useless offtopic only about a random video they thought was cool or funny... -.-[/b]
    i agree, if only trade MOD or specific MOD had the power to move/lock in other sections alot of problems would be gone but then you will have the noob who is so stupid to post in wrong section bitching about his post being locked <_<
    captain you could probably be some kind of MOD seeing your from diez and i think most mod/admin know you so you got a very good chance

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Problem is we ( mods and admins ) no next to no people that are not from Ares or Diez. I personally would like to see 2 or 3 new global mods and a few market mods to help out but I simply don&#39;t know people well enought to feel I can trust them. Captin obviously stands a good chance of becomming a mod due to him being so well known and respected by his peers.

stop bitching you idiot.

Ever realized that there are currently only 2 active trade mediators and both of them live in a completely diff timezone, not to mention we both have no life and cant be on here 24/7 just to mediate your trade because we are whacking off men?
    And, just because im such an asshole i wont be moderating your trade either :P[/b]
    fixed it for u noobie

felix pm me about ares trade mod

Banned Senior Member

i said GO vandy for MOD

because I have school, barely am able to in game (let alone to do the 1 hour mediations some people have managed to cost me in time just to trade ITEMS -__-) get disrespectfully spammed by some people in my pms and end up wasting time to find out they don&#39;t need me, and my inbox usually has enough pms to simulate menstruation.. (yes that was a witty joke -_-) but seriously, i&#39;m sorry i didn&#39;t get to your mediation.. i see the pm now, and i must have read it but not acted on it.. im not sure..

Curiously enough, i dont get why would not just add me to msn.. as i can log that quite frequently and speak to you directly rather than playing PM-Ping Pong with you.. so yes that&#39;s your answer.

and to your repeated Vandy propagandas.. someone with "the highest warn rating on the forum" as Felix has said, will never be given the job as a mediator i dont think, lol.. i mean u dont even get that many posts from posting on that board =[ Oh wellz

Banned

It was called for, day you get mod is day I leave ko4life.[/b]
    ok then bb

and to your repeated Vandy propagandas.. someone with "the highest warn rating on the forum" as Felix has said, will never be given the job as a mediator i dont think, lol.. i mean u dont even get that many posts from posting on that board =[ Oh wellz[/b]
    why do people always talk about post counts or what were you trying to say ?

ok then bb
    why do people always talk about post counts or what were you trying to say ?[/b]
    that you have established a name as being a spammer and you have the highest warn count for such offenses as anyone on the forums.

you never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Banned

that you have established a name as being a spammer and you have the highest warn count for such offenses as anyone on the forums.

you never get a second chance to make a first impression.[/b]
    there is so many definitions of the word "spam or spamming"
    the term your using it in is incorrect seeing as there is a 60 second time limit on posting to prevent spam, its sad that the 1 guy got suspended for having his name at the end of the dam post when there was no proof of his replys just a pic of his name at the end witch i thought was bullshit, i tryed posting arguing evidence but no one listened and went overboard

as you can see in my replys i dont do 1 emotion or 1 word or +1 as alot of people do, i did do 1 emotion got warned for it learned my lesson

your right about first impression thats why i told arca in my topic in offtopic that i wont change on here being the real me, mainly because first impressions are lasting impressions and everyones mind is made up, oh well, your the ones going to bitch not me :lol:
    i have the highest warn count and dam proud of it, something i can show boat <a href="http://imageshack.us" target="_blank"></a>
    now here is a spammer name is hk23 and if you can find his past 50 replys you will see why hes a spammer and you compare to me to him? theres no comparison, you call me spammer just because i post alot of what i say "bull shit" and it pisses you off so bad you have to call me a name :lol:

im probably the most active person on this site, thats why i post so much, i probably refresh the page in 1 day then you refresh in a few days

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Beliave it or not 3 people that have posted on this are prime candiates in my eyes to become part of the staff

sexa

isnt that so much easy: if the forum needs more staff, then current ones will decide about it and then let the ppl know about it. what we can do is, just saying we need more not to have some stupid fights

tolgahan

being a mod or an admin birings responsibilies.especially trade mods.they are helping name under ko4life .it will be hard for admins to choose the right guys.good luck

Banned Senior Member

imao Sep 25 2007, 02:13 PM and it hasnt been closed yet w00t

+1 @ tolgahan its not easy to choose ppl for item trades

Beliave it or not 3 people that have posted on this are prime candiates in my eyes to become part of the staff[/b]
    its vandy isnt it? :lol:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast