Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1 v 1 Tournament for each class

This is a discussion on 1 v 1 Tournament for each class within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im sure this has been done before??? I've been level 70 for about two weeks and I would like to ...
Page: 1

LastSonOfCrypton

Default 1 v 1 Tournament for each class

Im sure this has been done before???

I've been level 70 for about two weeks and I would like to know how I compare to the more popular level 70 warriors before me. Also just to find out whos the best Warrior, Mage, Priest, Archer, and Sin on the server (ARES ftw).
    The 13 months I've been playing this game IMO its hard to judge 1v1's between differnt classes because of the difference in skills, def, attack, and hp. So just for the sake of argument lets just say same class tournament then at the end have an ultimate PK battle of the class winners. :P

Add some prize money cause the economy is so bad. (ARES anyway)

50 mill buy in then split it up from the 1st, 2nd, 3rd place winners.
    Lvl 70 is a must.
    Bring what u need to win (may need to set some limits on this AKA Acid Pots)
    And have seedings based total NP.

Someone hook this up please!!!!

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

*cricket sound*

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

*Watches Tumble Weeds Rolling Past*

Mitch

Originally posted by devilscommandments+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devilscommandments)</div>
    *cricket sound*[/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix

*Watches Tumble Weeds Rolling Past*
    you guys are way too cool for this game

Yun_Yuuzhan

I recommend 2v2 or 4v4 as they are more a measure of what you're capable of in the game. KO is about group vs group PK, not solo.

xourico

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan
    I recommend 2v2 or 4v4 as they are more a measure of what you're capable of in the game. *KO is about group vs group PK, not solo.
    I agree

but 7vs7 would be great, cuz u can have 1 class from each

1 warrior
    1sin
    1archer
    1paper mage
    1int mage
    1support priest
    1BP

but offcourse, u can have 6 warriors and 1 priest :P

anyway, i love the old 8vs8

but this 1vs1 its not bad at all...
    but do u realize that u need a GM to do it right?

Good idea cept the having to be lvl 70 bullshit... their are many lvl 70's who suck and there's people that are lvl 60+ who are sick as hell at their classes altho a 70 would have an advantage

Dorn

Default Re: 1 v 1 Tournament for each class

Originally posted by LastSonOfCrypton
    try Olympia's economy...how much can a kekuri ring +0 go for there...here it can go for 80 mil a pop.

80m...

I remember when Kakuri Rings were only worth 20m and I sold mine for 15m and 6 1920 Mana Pots <_<

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by Dorn+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dorn)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-LastSonOfCrypton
    try Olympia's economy...how much can a kekuri ring +0 go for there...here it can go for 80 mil a pop.[/b]
    ya know....sold mine for 180 mil and some crappy fp +7/12 boots..1-2 months ago allthough :blink:

Dorn

Originally posted by Ripper_of_romania+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ripper_of_romania)</div>
    Originally posted by Dorn@
    <!--QuoteBegin-LastSonOfCrypton

try Olympia's economy...how much can a kekuri ring +0 go for there...here it can go for 80 mil a pop.
    ya know....sold mine for 180 mil and some crappy fp +7/12 boots..1-2 months ago allthough :blink:[/b]
    must have been when there was the master's spike, it happens to every server at one point in time

Originally posted by DannyTheMan
    80m...

I remember when Kakuri Rings were only worth 20m and I sold mine for 15m and 6 1920 Mana Pots <_<
    you remember nothing... i remember when it was 4mil for a kekuri ring, and 2 mil for rogue chitin... 1.2mil for a kukry, and about 20mil for mirage daggers because this was about the christmas of 04, the prices went down from this until about 4 months before ke and then they just went up until in ke they went to fucking 40 mil which was outragous at the time and now economy is just screwed... but now that the dupeers are back the prices are alot more stable

ViSeH

Sold mine for 50m and 80 hp pots two days ago didn't have pot money :unsure:

like yun says, 3v3 or 4v4 is a better judge of overall skill and tactics than 1v1. a 1v1 tournament would be filled with rogues with 45 DD spamming ctrl minor on themselves all day... boring.

plus bigger fights lessens the importance of items and levels. I remember a 4v4 we recorded against some turks who outlevelled us and had better items but we beat them 3-1 because they have no tactics, like all the karus.

nothing beats mages 8v8 with healer ofcause... i believe theres a movie somewhere

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast