Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

1 v 1 Tournament for each class

This is a discussion on 1 v 1 Tournament for each class within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i saw that movie, it was neverending since if anyone died they would be tp'd back straight away. Its hard ...
Page: 2

i saw that movie, it was neverending since if anyone died they would be tp'd back straight away. Its hard enough killing an 8 man party with 2 mages if they are quick tp'ers. With 7 or 8 of them its a waste of time, although it looks funny

shiftypoo

i say everyone who wants in has to give me their 50m and i hold it until the winner is named at which point i say fuck you and run away with the money? sound good?

Reinhard

Originally posted by devilscommandments+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devilscommandments)</div>
    *cricket sound*[/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix

*Watches Tumble Weeds Rolling Past*
    rofl :lol:

oncemore

We had a little unscheduled 1vs1 tournament on dies last night at back of ob, it started with just me and another warrior 1vs1, but then over the space of 1-2hours, 30+ people came. Was fun, nice changed to the boring run 12, 45384578934 mages.

The only hard thing about doing a CZ tournament is communication, last night we had 1 orc on msn with a human. So those two were telling each other what each nation was saying, to arrange who was fighting who.

Thanks for all the 1vs1 btw humans :wub:

sundemon...undying?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12