Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

oh deary me

This is a discussion on oh deary me within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i know this is a long spam but, pls read once upon a time there was a clan called OldieS. ...
Page: 1

oSTUo

i know this is a long spam but, pls read

once upon a time there was a clan called OldieS. i lvoe dthis clan i was part of the oldies family for about 3 years i think. so many good times, a few bad times also. but so many good. and then i got hacked. o well damn.. had a little bit of support from my beloved clan but.. snot enough.. i dunno. so i was bored then i started playing a little warrion called F9Devil.. and i killed a bishop or soemthing and got a rol.. o wow lucky me. now the clan had a system of clan drops where they had a ladder, and person on top of ladder got the items if they watned it etc.. i dunno who was at the top but it doesnt matter.
    all this was at a time when i was very inactive in the clan, and infact the whole clan was almost dead. nobody doing any bosses or anything, only the occasional bifrost party. so i had this rol and thought argh maybe i should give it to a clannie *but hmm the clan is salmost dead and i could really use this on my mage, or perhaps sell it for usd and by my girlfriend something nice for her birthday. so i decided to give it to a clannie after some really hard thinking. the clannie i gave it to was none other than KillingSpree, a good friend of mine for several years.. i gave the rol to him on soe conditions, that if the clan was to disband.. or if i got a rollback or simply wanted to start playing my mage again. that he would give it back

so about 6+ months passed, and the clan was getting a little deader by the day, then i login to the clan vent and the message of the day says that the clan is disbanding and that all clan items u have u can keep. joy?. so the clan was disbanding AND atm i want to start playing with my good old OldieS friends.. so i ask killing for the rol back. and of course he does not give it back. and no DOUBT he and probably most of the clan will spam this topic and say how "it was a clan item" well. it simply was nt. i got the rol on an account that was barely in the clan. i got it when i AND the whole of thae clan was very inactive. and i got it when they were dying. so at the time i gave it to killing we made the deal. and he was so happy that ig ave it to him for a while, now.. bearing in mind killing is a little kid sometimes.. he is only young i know. but hes a big boy sometimes. and i have helped him out alot in the game, some things come to mind were.. i gave.. GAVE him a kekuri ring back in the day when they were good gun for rouges and i dunno, i helped him out with lvling in our aoe parys etc. so just some example of his behaviour.. he was very happy when i gave him that kekuri, but he SOON forgot about it, and went back to his slightly immature ways.

so now, after being in the clan OldieS for almost 3 years. so many good times.. i go into vent. i dont want to say anything.. i just want to sit in a channel by myself with the comment ""blah blah blah killing scammer blah blah" and the ban me.. my FAMILY for 3 years.. ban me from vent simple as that.. no quams. (great word i know)

so yeah.. this was a long spam. but i just wanted to say that KILLINGSPREE IS A SCAMMER. we made a deal, i chose him to give the rol to because i THOUGHT he would stick to the dela. and he did not. therfore making him. a scammer. discuss. (prepare for spam from killing and chupa i think)

oSTUo. <3

IGNORE ALL THIS SHIT HE GAVE IT BACK!!! <3 KILLING. dont wanna delete the post cuz then there will be all this spamming and no1 will know why so. ill just leave it. dont be hard on killing hes a good guy =)

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

nvm

shit happens..

but it was your own fault too.
    that clandrop system wouldnt be active, when whole clan is inactive.

Sh11t

Im in oldies and what i see? omg, sorry, im gonna /quit_clan ..

oSTUo

fuck off killing. the clan was DEAD why should i farm shit, get so excited about getting a drop. then have to GIVE IT AWAY to a bunch of slackers. i am not naming names. but i know a few people in the clan who kept items without telling anyone, because the rest of the clan were dead at that time. so dont fucking say all this bullshit. we had a DEAL. and you BROKE THE DEAL. that is all anyone needs to know. and yeah, u were an honest player.. BBEFORE NOW. the only reason i gave the item to you at taht time. was because i trusted you. and thought you would stick to the deal. and because you were my FRIEND. so dont start all this bullshit. you know u are wrong. you know it

already had a chat with you about this on MSN, but just to say my opinion; i always thought the oldies drop system was rubbish. The main reason why oldies were undergeared for so long was NO ONE was motivated to kill bosses. For 2 weeks after i joined, a small group of us got more drops than oldies managed the previous year. The idea that everything should be given to older members was a little bit insulting when most of them contributed very little to boss hunting. The excuse was usually "but i can&#39;t kill the boss so why should i bother?" - you can be naked with no items and still scout eslant every day.

I kept a couple of drops from bosses that no one was bothered to turn up for, i guess they thought rezzer would put it on the forum like usual and give it away. Stu you should have kept the rol and not told the clan about it. There is no doubt that you needed the rol more than killing spree in my opinion.

basher443

suck for you, but saddly i dont think he will give it up. same thing happened to us with a iron belt, it was a clan item, that was giving to a clanny who pked the most, then he nt to "help some friends lvl" took off with the blet.

friends get greety when the lure of item comes in to play

nvm

Magicality

Its true, we didn&#39;t do so many bosses, but still the Rol was clanitem and was given to me as Clandrop
    So why give it back if it was clandrop?[/b]
    Well, a good reason to give it back: Stu solo&#39;d bach and got the ROL. He deserves it you don&#39;t.

If that&#39;s not good enough of a reason you need to grow a brain.

POEK

Not even gonna read the story

Well, a good reason to give it back: Stu solo&#39;d bach and got the ROL. He deserves it you don&#39;t.

If that&#39;s not good enough of a reason you need to grow a brain.[/b]
    You weren&#39;t in the clan, you don&#39;t know the rules about the drops

Zan_

That sux bro....I know how it feel when the clan you&#39;ve been with for a very long time, fucks you up.

I mean if you got the ROL on your own then it should be your ROL and not a clanitem.

I remember people who used to be like that, when they got items they would think you are "THE BEST I SWEAR MAN YOU ARE SO COOL" and then 1 week later they would ignore you

In other words, people who act like that are greedy, pathetic, weak little creatures.....

oSTUo

killing, it was NOT given to you as a clan drop. it was given to you as a FRIEND helping a FRIEND. u cannot justify this killing. you broke the deal. u are a scammer. and now oldies members fucking me up the ass after 3 years of good times. wow.

Magicality

You weren&#39;t in the clan, you don&#39;t know the rules about the drops[/b]
    I was not and I do not know. But obviously the clan disbanded. You still have a ROL that Stu got from soloing. You don&#39;t want to give it back because of "clanrules" of a clan that doesn&#39;t exist anymore? Sounds like you are very greedy and should be targeted first if we see you in CZ xD

should be targeted first if we see you in CZ xD[/b]
    Like you weren&#39;t be4

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast