Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

+10 armors FTW ?

This is a discussion on +10 armors FTW ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you fucking idiot i said to +8 its hard to upgrade but you still can do it +9/10 its dupe ...
Page: 3

you fucking idiot i said to +8 its hard to upgrade but you still can do it +9/10 its dupe you can try 42342 md's +8 with trina you never not going to hit +9...[/b]
    u nub again?
    stfu pls.. a guy here made just open anvil put trina bus and +8/80 shard and made +9/90, OHHHHH he duped his 1%s to 100% EHHHH?
    fucktard

u nub again?
    stfu pls.. a guy here made just open anvil put trina bus and +8/80 shard and made +9/90, OHHHHH he duped his 1%s to 100% EHHHH?
    fucktard[/b]
    stop help to turk guys becuse you fucking asshole he just duper you noob,you cant see +21 or + 10 armors? its even not +9 moron stupid kid im sure you play koxp and dupe as this guy now shut up

stop help to turk guys becuse you fucking asshole he just duper you noob,you cant see +21 or + 10 armors? its even not +9 moron stupid kid im sure you play koxp and dupe as this guy now shut up[/b]
    yea zzz ALIgator :P

and to omgthisisme, your retarded offensive language doesnt impress any1 here, it just shows how arrugant & ignorant you are this guy is defenatly NOT a duper only cuz he got a +10 robe, well maybe he is one dunno.. I dont know him anyway I know he BOUGHT the robe
    and no I didnt asked him, xMuratx who was spotet first with a +21robe and he got a normal pauldron now
    IexaI got a +21robe...
    and since there are just one +10 mage shell knowen on ares... 1+1=2
    now you will ask how retarded you must be to sell a +21robe?
    the robe got MP bonus and since +MP dosnt work in PK +8/15hp robe = +10/21mp robe

StaticBlaze1

and a big lol to "an italian guy studied KO shit" did you ever met a Italien in KO oO[/b]
    Caio_ITA

yea zzz ALIgator :P

and to omgthisisme, your retarded offensive language doesnt impress any1 here, it just shows how arrugant & ignorant you are this guy is defenatly NOT a duper only cuz he got a +10 robe, well maybe he is one dunno.. I dont know him anyway I know he BOUGHT the robe
    and no I didnt asked him, xMuratx who was spotet first with a +21robe and he got a normal pauldron now
    IexaI got a +21robe...
    and since there are just one +10 mage shell knowen on ares... 1+1=2
    now you will ask how retarded you must be to sell a +21robe?
    the robe got MP bonus and since +MP dosnt work in PK +8/15hp robe = +10/21mp robe[/b]
    you dumb? you think its only robe +21? he have full set shells +21 he show me in trade next time i will tell him to show me again for SS if he'll show me then lets see what you'll say...
    And lol so what if its MP bonus? Dupe = dupe no metter what
    you know what...just buy mauls+8 make video if you upgrade some1 to +9 i will say i wrong...its worth 2-3m for each maul+8
    buy it and go try +9 and then +10
    shut up come'on every body know its dupe so dont say something else...

stop help to turk guys becuse you fucking asshole he just duper you noob,you cant see +21 or + 10 armors? its even not +9 moron stupid kid im sure you play koxp and dupe as this guy now shut up[/b]
    yes i koxp please help me out a.q
    check my signature too
    /sad_mode

fuck you faggot, YOU are the moron of 2007 already (and its march Oo). please go die Nazi
    /fukkthefool_mode

and mods do something <_< i guess you have enough evidence that this fag is just spamming bullshit in the forum and crying "+9 highclass IS impossible, all over +9 are duped duped duped *andgoesonprogrammfailure*

BobGreensley

I have made priest fp +9 with a bus no trina. You say it is dupe?

modchampion2

Originally posted by OmgThisIsMe
    you fucking idiot i said to +8 its hard to upgrade but you still can do it +9/10 its dupe you can try 42342 md&#39;s +8 with trina you never not going to hit +9...
    Ok I dont understand you. You say to +9 you HAVE to dupe but if you upgrade 42 THOUSAND md&#39;s from +8 you wont make a +9, then how do the dupers do it? Do they dupe up 43 THOUSAND md+8&#39;s?

Also how you think people using Wood Staff +9&#39;s, they arent that hard to make, just need +8 wood staffs, BUS, and TIME.

Ok I dont understand you. You say to +9 you HAVE to dupe but if you upgrade 42 THOUSAND md&#39;s from +8 you wont make a +9, then how do the dupers do it? Do they dupe up 43 THOUSAND md+8&#39;s?

Also how you think people using Wood Staff +9&#39;s, they arent that hard to make, just need +8 wood staffs, BUS, and TIME.[/b]
    they dont make +9 with bus they have progrems to dupe or they pay money for GM&#39;s to upgrade for them ( and its cant failed )
    my frined JulioBR told me how they do it and he right ArentinaBR told me the same thing and im sure you know them in ares server if no sry but you fag,second to the guy or gay...that called me nazi so LOL there is no man that hate nazi&#39;s more then me belive me about that...and yea +9 its dupe you can say all what you want but its dupe i can give proff my uncle work in k2 i can take SS from what he say and post here...then you all shut up and dont tell me how your uncle work in k2 if my english is like that..well he dont have to live in same country and he old then me...so shut up and i will show you proff or you can call k2 and ask them now thats it im not going to post here again and GOOD TURK = DEAD TURK WORDS FTW

stevouk

and then you woke up and ur bed was wet? Oo
    at first the robe was made in ROFD like 3 months ago and whoever is upping a +8 item or higher with a trina ROFL
    +8 to +9 with trina = like 25%
    +9 to +10 with trina = dunno gues like 10%
    +5 rebirth to +6 rebirth with tears of karivian or wtf its called is like 80%
    +6 to +7 80%
    +7 to +8 80% and so on
    and a big lol to "an italian guy studied KO shit" did you ever met a Italien in KO oO[/b]
    talking out of your arse....if you actually have played this game long enough you would notice it says Trina adds 20% chance no matter what plus it is..... +9 to +10 = 20%+ chance with trina.

stevouk

they dont make +9 with bus they have progrems to dupe or they pay money for GM&#39;s to upgrade for them ( and its cant failed )
    my frined JulioBR told me how they do it and he right ArentinaBR told me the same thing and im sure you know them in ares server if no sry but you fag,second to the guy or gay...that called me nazi so LOL there is no man that hate nazi&#39;s more then me belive me about that...and yea +9 its dupe you can say all what you want but its dupe i can give proff my uncle work in k2 i can take SS from what he say and post here...then you all shut up and dont tell me how your uncle work in k2 if my english is like that..well he dont have to live in same country and he old then me...so shut up and i will show you proff or you can call k2 and ask them now thats it im not going to post here again and GOOD TURK = DEAD TURK WORDS FTW[/b]

I smell something.......OH ITS BULLSHIT

FUCK...all people in this post are talking out of their arse, fuck off home and get off these forums you retard. Your talking pure shit.

my frined JulioBR told me how they do it and he right ArentinaBR told me the same thing and im sure you know them in ares server if no sry but you fag,second to the guy or gay...that called me nazi so LOL there is no man that hate nazi&#39;s more then me belive me about that...and yea +9 its dupe you can say all what you want but its dupe i can give proff my uncle work in k2 i can take SS from what he say and post here...then you all shut up and dont tell me how your uncle work in k2 if my english is like that..well he dont have to live in same country and he old then me...so shut up and i will show you proff or you can call k2 and ask them now thats it im not going to post here again and GOOD TURK = DEAD TURK WORDS FTW[/b]
    i smell alot of bullshit here.
    you say you re not nazi but saying good turk = dead turk is ok, eh?

your uncle works for K2? damn that asshole. he is same bastard like you. he scams of money of millions of players without giving them the condition of premium.

also: there isnt any "PROGRAM" to upgrade 100%. there was an anvil bug ( Powerful on logos :wub: ) which has been fixed.
    there was also the 100% +8 BUS but that was in KE i guess.
    so stfu leave this forum and never come back

i smell alot of bullshit here.
    you say you re not nazi but saying good turk = dead turk is ok, eh?

your uncle works for K2? damn that asshole. he is same bastard like you. he scams of money of millions of players without giving them the condition of premium.

also: there isnt any "PROGRAM" to upgrade 100%. there was an anvil bug ( Powerful on logos :wub: ) which has been fixed.
    there was also the 100% +8 BUS but that was in KE i guess.
    so stfu leave this forum and never come back[/b]
    maybe he asshole but you pay to play this game lol...he make money from you
    second i getting prem for free and can get items also but i want get them alone not noob like you im not dupe my items...and yea fuck turks again im not nazi thats im sure...i wish all nazi&#39;s die and damn i really dont know why i answer back to noob like you and others .... we all know he duper you think its only complate robe +21 but he have set +21 he show me then he quit from game becuse i said he duper its mean i right now go fuck yourself please and dont tell me when you done

when greyhowk post here the movie every1 said he duper becuse of his bow +21 right? yes its right
    he have +3 PP you guys called him duper right? yea fucking right
    he have armors +9/8 and again im right you called him duper
    so why you think this fucking turk mage isnt duper? belive me he&#39;ll banned soon i have SS from him i will just send it k2 and he&#39;ll say BB to his account i did it aleardy 4 times to other players i saw them items
    k2 just have 2 cheak it and see if im right if yes he&#39;ll banned

talking out of your arse....if you actually have played this game long enough you would notice it says Trina adds 20% chance no matter what plus it is..... +9 to +10 = 20%+ chance with trina.[/b]
    I actually play this game since 3years now and I aint a person who use ther trinas to upgrade or buy tons of trinas for KC to pump k2 milions of USD in there useless ass. I sell my trinas for IGC and buy scrols for it so I can just guess the %, but still tears of karavian > trina

btw I dont belive you that he got a full +21shell set, you know that a harpy transform scrol just applies the glow the pauldron right?
    to grayhawk.. if a person got a +9 / +10 item he can be lucky
    if a person got 2x +9 / 10 items he can be fucking lucky
    if a person got alot of such items like gayhawk did with his +2 rols, +21ib, +3pp, +9fps and +8shells, +16dex earings etc you do right to think hes a duper, but well get us a screenshot of his full shell set +21 and we will belive you..

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast