Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

+10 armors FTW ?

This is a discussion on +10 armors FTW ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; btw I dont belive you that he got a full +21shell set, you know that a harpy transform scrol just ...
Page: 4

btw I dont belive you that he got a full +21shell set, you know that a harpy transform scrol just applies the glow the pauldron right?
    to grayhawk.. if a person got a +9 / +10 item he can be lucky
    if a person got 2x +9 / 10 items he can be fucking lucky
    if a person got alot of such items like gayhawk did with his +2 rols, +21ib, +3pp, +9fps and +8shells, +16dex earings etc you do right to think hes a duper, but well get us a screenshot of his full shell set +21 and we will belive you..[/b]
    i dont need you to belive me i just post here becuse i want its be fair game but if every1 flame me only becuse i want help this community just 1 big bullshit he didnt show you his items so dont talk before you know he have robe +21 MP bonus / pads HP +21
    guntlet +21 HP and others MP but its same thing +21 mp = + 21 hp same dupe

damn i just cant belive you said you play 3 years..well i play more then you i play from KO now its KE i play from F9Devil / Tekton / Bobert / krakatoa / NYchris / priests_pam times and im sure you know all of them..well after i saw the start of the babashopers i stoped play for a while and back again to play 4-5 months after ares start
    again im sure this mage are duper,like the noob clan powerofthekings and like Patriot ( was ) every sin had +9 chitin pauldron
    and NordFront i saw you before few days post about powerofthekings and you said they got only +8 items they dupers...well why they dupers? +8 its not that hard 2 get they high lvls they keep they money for good items BUT!! the noobie mage only lvl 72 with +21 armors +2 CE +2 ROM's im sure its fucking big dupe but if you flame me becuse i said what i think you just more moron in that game i really dont care about what you say if you still think his not duper please dont post again about it i dont want to write again about this shit

it doesn't say trina adds 20% h34r:

hej

talking out of your arse....if you actually have played this game long enough you would notice it says Trina adds 20% chance no matter what plus it is..... +9 to +10 = 20%+ chance with trina.[/b]
    It is 20% of the %, not 20%, so if it is 5% then you will get 1% more and so on.

i dont need you to belive me i just post here becuse i want its be fair game but if every1 flame me only becuse i want help this community just 1 big bullshit he didnt show you his items so dont talk before you know he have robe +21 MP bonus / pads HP +21
    guntlet +21 HP and others MP but its same thing +21 mp = + 21 hp same dupe

damn i just cant belive you said you play 3 years..well i play more then you i play from KO now its KE i play from F9Devil / Tekton / Bobert / krakatoa / NYchris / priests_pam times and im sure you know all of them..well after i saw the start of the babashopers i stoped play for a while and back again to play 4-5 months after ares start
    again im sure this mage are duper,like the noob clan powerofthekings and like Patriot ( was ) every sin had +9 chitin pauldron
    and NordFront i saw you before few days post about powerofthekings and you said they got only +8 items they dupers...well why they dupers? +8 its not that hard 2 get they high lvls they keep they money for good items BUT!! the noobie mage only lvl 72 with +21 armors +2 CE +2 ROM's im sure its fucking big dupe but if you flame me becuse i said what i think you just more moron in that game i really dont care about what you say if you still think his not duper please dont post again about it i dont want to write again about this shit[/b]
    you ever countet the amount of CS´s in POTK? no? maybe you should.. and +8 weapons..? u meant +9 I think, its also funny at first it was +10shell, then it was +10 shell set, and now its +10shell set with +2uniqes oO
    also u cant comprare high lvl with money, only because you are 75 or whatever lvl it dosnt suppose you to have gg items, I know alot of turks who are lvl 78+ and still using +7weapons and quest jewls, maybe that mage bought the account? and got a lvl 78 char? or hes a big scammer who likes to use NCS? maybe he knows a GM? maybe hes a babashoper? maybe hes a duper? maybe he is legid? we will never know it >.<

and btw. at the time of F9 etc. I played on my mage witch was something like lvl 63 - 65 and I also played b4 they launched KE

you ever countet the amount of CS´s in POTK? no? maybe you should.. and +8 weapons..? u meant +9 I think, its also funny at first it was +10shell, then it was +10 shell set, and now its +10shell set with +2uniqes oO
    also u cant comprare high lvl with money, only because you are 75 or whatever lvl it dosnt suppose you to have gg items, I know alot of turks who are lvl 78+ and still using +7weapons and quest jewls, maybe that mage bought the account? and got a lvl 78 char? or hes a big scammer who likes to use NCS? maybe he knows a GM? maybe hes a babashoper? maybe hes a duper? maybe he is legid? we will never know it >.<

and btw. at the time of F9 etc. I played on my mage witch was something like lvl 63 - 65 and I also played b4 they launched KE[/b]
    kk same me i was lvl 66 priest till i got hacked was at human side so i just wanna show you i know this game like you,and i wont post topics if i wasnt sure,you post before few days about rogue archer that show you 1 arrow when he run and you said he koxp well its lvl of high archers but i didnt flame you about it :/
    now i dont know if he bought the account or frined or Gm etc,but the other person ( if he bought this account ) was duper / scammer / babashoper so he bought it but its imposible to make +21 reverse its not +10 its fucking +21 +10 you just need upgrade 2 times with bus from +8 but i told you its damn +21 you need upgrade a lot of times and after +5 reverse its so hard im sure you know,well sometime you will see this mage in moradon he allways there with his dupe items i keep said he duper,tell him to show you his items and then post here again
    all uniqes +2/3 armors set +21 reverse cs+8 ss+8 just tell him to show you

will do <_<

jeff1991

+10 is niiiiiiiiiiceeeeeee

stevouk

it doesn&#39;t say trina adds 20% h34r:[/b]
    Owned me :P

lol...i have seen it somewhere though :lol:

Sephyro

and a big lol to "an italian guy studied KO shit" did you ever met a Italien in KO oO[/b]
    hello

kronik

yep
    whole clan of the gays
    sUk POWAH...
    gj makin the baby nift
    gratz
    :wub:

Banned Senior Member

talking out of your arse....if you actually have played this game long enough you would notice it says Trina adds 20% chance no matter what plus it is..... +9 to +10 = 20%+ chance with trina.[/b]
    If you actually used the anvil you would know different. If that was the truth then +9 and 10 items wouldn&#39;t be questionable or even bannable for. +9 Mirage daggers would be everywhere if I could trina one to +9 with 20% success

stevouk

If you actually used the anvil you would know different. If that was the truth then +9 and 10 items wouldn&#39;t be questionable or even bannable for. +9 Mirage daggers would be everywhere if I could trina one to +9 with 20% success[/b]

and how many times have you tried?

maybe he asshole but you pay to play this game lol...he make money from you
    second i getting prem for free and can get items also but i want get them alone not noob like you im not dupe my items...and yea fuck turks again im not nazi thats im sure...i wish all nazi&#39;s die and damn i really dont know why i answer back to noob like you and others .... we all know he duper you think its only complate robe +21 but he have set +21 he show me then he quit from game becuse i said he duper its mean i right now go fuck yourself please and dont tell me when you done

when greyhowk post here the movie every1 said he duper becuse of his bow +21 right? yes its right
    he have +3 PP you guys called him duper right? yea fucking right
    he have armors +9/8 and again im right you called him duper
    so why you think this fucking turk mage isnt duper? belive me he&#39;ll banned soon i have SS from him i will just send it k2 and he&#39;ll say BB to his account i did it aleardy 4 times to other players i saw them items
    k2 just have 2 cheak it and see if im right if yes he&#39;ll banned[/b]
    your english is a whore to read.

uhhm lol.
    i dont play this game eh?

you should know they dont ban by screenshots <_< once k2 always k2.

and what i cant understand is, why mods dont ban or at least mute u. you talk with 2-3 "fuck"s for 1 sentence beeing nazi :P (the owned one wants to own (if you know what i am talking bout))

your english is a whore to read.
    uhhm lol.
    i dont play this game eh?

you should know they dont ban by screenshots <_< once k2 always k2.

and what i cant understand is, why mods dont ban or at least mute u. you talk with 2-3 "fuck"s for 1 sentence beeing nazi :P (the owned one wants to own (if you know what i am talking bout))[/b]
    first stop say nothing about my english becuse i said its not my main language so stop say it stupid, second dont be sure they cant ban if i have contact i can make him banned he was 3 days offline i have him in frined list to show you his items when he be online,
    now im sure you play but not from KO times you just start play when KE just opend belive me i better then you in this game the lvl dosnt metter i play more i understand this game better then you and i just try to show you how many cheaters have in this game and you know what,i&#39;ll not be surprised if you not duper / koxp like this guy becuse or you look for bad things to say on me and i even dont know you,try 2 find life for you man,or you just duper / scammer / koxp so you protect him...now im sure you have nothing to say or you just&#39;ll back in same things you said aleardy...

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

and a big lol to "an italian guy studied KO shit" did you ever met a Italien in KO oO[/b]
    i have

and i miss nando too :&#39;(

he was GG

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast