Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

10 minutes into New Year 2009...

This is a discussion on 10 minutes into New Year 2009... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; See that sort of comment just made you sound like a total dick. Gaming forum, gaming talk. No-one should of ...
Page: 3

See that sort of comment just made you sound like a total dick. Gaming forum, gaming talk. No-one should of said anything about how you were on in the first place seeing as ITS A GAMING FORUM NOT A LIFE FORUM.

I'm actually now seeing why a lot of people are getting pissed off with ko4life and the community.[/b]

Ya I'm the dick...

See that sort of comment just made you sound like a total dick. Gaming forum, gaming talk. No-one should of said anything about how you were on in the first place seeing as ITS A GAMING FORUM NOT A LIFE FORUM.

I'm actually now seeing why a lot of people are getting pissed off with ko4life and the community.[/b]
    [email protected] the hell out of here >.<

you should of went down or just get a few mates up there, mate, you live in a fucking pub - must be heaven[/b]
    soon, soon it will be.
    nah we only moved here recently, so all my mates are like hours drive away so none of would come up =[

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

im 20 and i was in para party the time rockets were launching, when it was my birthday few weeks ago i was behind my comp whole day also, eating my bday food.
    Who wants to hear my emo/shit/usless life more ?

im 20 and i was in para party the time rockets were launching, when it was my birthday few weeks ago i was behind my comp whole day also, eating my bday food.
    Who wants to hear my emo/shit/usless life more ? [/b]
    LOL .. Mate is ur life ..If u have fun with this and u like it just do it ..I won&#39;t tell u a nonlifer or somethin..For me ? Good done..Couse u had fun..Let the others flaming..Peace..

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

LOL .. Mate is ur life ..If u have fun with this and u like it just do it ..I won&#39;t tell u a nonlifer or somethin..For me ? Good done..Couse u had fun..Let the others flaming..Peace..[/b]
    this is exactly what i&#39;m saying too you dum dum, read again.. I&#39;m saying im sick of all the people of ko4life saying &#39;omg no life&#39; and saying that people come here to talk about games and if it makes them happy then so be it, sheez.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Pretty funny, you all saying "no life" etc lol. Around here New years is considered amateur night. You know the night all the young kids or people who don&#39;t normally party go out, drink way to much, drive drunk etc. If you party a lot throughout the year, you know not to go out on New Years because its just obnoxious.

Also on a side note people do have kids, and getting a baby sitter is not easy on New Years.

Anyway grats on your drop.[/b]
    you are a loser

I don&#39;t know where you live, but your place sounds fucked up... where I come from, it&#39;s known that we celebrate New Years eve better the Christmas... so for someone to actually stay home on a new years eve just....

on archer&#39;s side, if you were with your girl, then it&#39;s understandable, but on new years especially i&#39;d like to be around tons of people/friends to celebrate it with everyone else instead of with my girl (well at least imo, cause i keep on changing them quickly, so don&#39;t think it&#39;s worth it :P)

well anyways screw all this flaming... HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

Focusss

this topic made me laugh, 10 minutes before newyear and hes playing ko, how fking sad is this

Banned

Why don&#39;t you read Rad&#39;s post? he said it was after midnight he logged on... dumb shits

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Why don&#39;t you read Rad&#39;s post? he said it was after midnight he logged on... dumb shits [/b]
    10 minutes after midnight isn&#39;t a big different with 10 minutes before midnight

because no normal guy with life go 10 minutes after midnight home and loggon knight online to kill a snake queen cuz a friend called him with mobile phone xD

H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S ! ! !

Canek

Rlly sad, but not rad... the ppl posting "no life" 10 minutes after he made this topic, 100% sure those losers were also on KO at that time and reading Ko4Life, but sadly only Rad got the IN. Seriously who fkins cares about what any other person does on New Year, if anyone find better to play Ko instead of getting drunk who are we to judge them?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Rlly sad, but not rad... the ppl posting "no life" 10 minutes after he made this topic, 100% sure those losers were also on KO at that time and reading Ko4Life, but sadly only Rad got the IN. Seriously who fkins cares about what any other person does on New Year, if anyone find better to play Ko instead of getting drunk who are we to judge them?[/b]
    Cause some people actually care to help others, Rad was with his girlfriend which is alright, but lets say someone spend it just playing KO, that is completely just weird... and by saying rude stuff to the person, you are actually sending a message, and hopefully he takes the message in a good way, good enough to change some things, and not be so.. wierd

Banned

10 minutes after midnight isn&#39;t a big different with 10 minutes before midnight

because no normal guy with life go 10 minutes after midnight home and loggon knight online to kill a snake queen cuz a friend called him with mobile phone xD[/b]
    ye the mobile phone shizzle scares me xD

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

ye the mobile phone shizzle scares me xD[/b]
    owned xD

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast