Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

10 minutes into New Year 2009...

This is a discussion on 10 minutes into New Year 2009... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 365 days of my life ain't worth a IN............ come on,new year is only once a year..you have to celebrate ...
Page: 5

365 days of my life ain't worth a IN............

come on,new year is only once a year..you have to celebrate it.
    playing KO 24/7 is not cool[/b]

Who said anyone was on 24/7 nor celebrated NYE? And who the fuck are you to judge anyone any way lol. Douche.

AmericanWarrior

365 days of my life ain't worth a IN............

come on,new year is only once a year..you have to celebrate it.
    playing KO 24/7 is not cool[/b]
    wow. I can't believe this lol. So, by your definition, some1 who plays ko 24/7 but parties on holidays has a life? There's something wrong with you. Hangin out with ur girl nd then maybe gettin online after a fun day is chill. Maybe you should be doing such a thing instead of hunting over the forums like a hawk no?

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

wow. I can't believe this lol. So, by your definition, some1 who plays ko 24/7 but parties on holidays has a life? There's something wrong with you. Hangin out with ur girl nd then maybe gettin online after a fun day is chill. Maybe you should be doing such a thing instead of hunting over the forums like a hawk no?[/b]
    I'm sure he's lieing that he was with his girlfriend and he was not outisde

AmericanWarrior

Well, I'm gettin tired of this, I got some work to do. If you don't actually know somebody, you can only interpret what they say with past experiences in mind and judge what they say and decide for yourself whether or not they are telling the truth. basically, what this means is if you don't actually know somebody, don't talk about them.

you are a loser

I don't know where you live, but your place sounds fucked up... where I come from, it's known that we celebrate New Years eve better the Christmas... so for someone to actually stay home on a new years eve just....

on archer's side, if you were with your girl, then it's understandable, but on new years especially i'd like to be around tons of people/friends to celebrate it with everyone else instead of with my girl (well at least imo, cause i keep on changing them quickly, so don't think it's worth it :P)

well anyways screw all this flaming... HAPPY NEW YEARS!!![/b]
    Quite a fair few of your posts make you sound arrogant. Quit pontificating and just let people do what they like. I can't be bothered looking up quotes, but on numerous occasions i've seen you sticking your nose up at others. I know being the 'im-gonna-life-coach-and-lecture-you-because-what-I-do-is-better' guy is your role, and i don't wanna make it sound like i'm stealing your role, but some advice - modest up a bit, aye mate.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quite a fair few of your posts make you sound arrogant. Quit pontificating and just let people do what they like. I can't be bothered looking up quotes, but on numerous occasions i've seen you sticking your nose up at others. I know being the 'im-gonna-life-coach-and-lecture-you-because-what-I-do-is-better' guy is your role, and i don't wanna make it sound like i'm stealing your role, but some advice - modest up a bit, aye mate.[/b]
    lol if you think of me arrogant now, then you haven't seen me last year on forums. But anyway as for that, I don't know where you get this idea that I'm telling him to do it the way I did it, I'm just saying what the majority of the world does on a new years eve. I'm not telling him "YOU MUST GO OUT", but I guess you guys just reply to the bad stuff in my posts, I simply said is that since he was with his girlfriend for the new years, then that is totally understandable, he had someone to spend it with
    Come on tell me honestly, do you think it's right for someone to stay home alone for the new years eve? the only people that would answer yes, are probably the ones that actually did stay home and play

Canek

lol if you think of me arrogant now, then you haven't seen me last year on forums. But anyway as for that, I don't know where you get this idea that I'm telling him to do it the way I did it, I'm just saying what the majority of the world does on a new years eve. I'm not telling him "YOU MUST GO OUT", but I guess you guys just reply to the bad stuff in my posts, I simply said is that since he was with his girlfriend for the new years, then that is totally understandable, he had someone to spend it with
    Come on tell me honestly, do you think it's right for someone to stay home alone for the new years eve? the only people that would answer yes, are probably the ones that actually did stay home and play[/b]
    Some ppl give a shit about new years eve, its just another day... you can go out or not, nothing makes you do it. According to you if the whole world would to jump into a black hole that should be the right thing to do? Seriously just leave the ppl alone and let them do whatever they want, i dont see anyone here writing "help me whit my life tHeUnBeAtAbLe so why would you stick ure nose?

But w/e gratz on the IN, $150 well earned xD

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Some ppl give a shit about new years eve, its just another day... you can go out or not, nothing makes you do it. According to you if the whole world would to jump into a black hole that should be the right thing to do? Seriously just leave the ppl alone and let them do whatever they want, i dont see anyone here writing "help me whit my life tHeUnBeAtAbLe so why would you stick ure nose?

But w/e gratz on the IN, $150 well earned xD[/b]
    That's the stupidest example ever... do you actually see people jumping in a black hole? The majority of the society can tell right from wrong, that is the reason why the majority of the world doesn't "jump in a black hole".

dude.. till i remember i droped 3 girls at fuking amyzing new year party at Rio de Janeiro.. and i stil drunk

oh lol, if it's in that case, my ass is black enough :P
    um i don't care but sorry to say i still find it wierd for the people that don't celebrate new years... i don't know if it's just plainly the american/canadian population that is that boring... but for example, for serbians, it's known the best partying/celebrating happens on new years/birthday partys/weddings[/b]
    Are you so ignorant of others cultures and areas that for example, what happens in Serbia, isn't necessarily what happens everywhere else in the world? If the top day for weddings is not New Years Day somewhere else (as it often isn't), does that make any alternative day or days somehow less meaningful/enjoyable? If someone prefers Chinese New Year to Jan 1st, does that make them somehow weird to you? How about the way people in the Vatican spend New years at Mass? Or that some regions choose other holidays/dates of the year to be much more important to special to them. Never mind individuals and what they themselves prefer, or how past experiences on this specific holiday or others may affect their perception of the day this time around. Or that perhaps this year, someone simply might have celebrated it a bit differently then you.

Every post of yours in this thread has only been from your own specific inward point of view, ignoring the possibility of others as being of equal merit. Being it's a New Year, and these seem to mean so much to you, you might attempt to use this year to start expanding your mind a bit: to realize that what is important to you or your area may not be quite so important or special to others in a similar fashion. Days like this are likely to have different grades of importance ranging from highly important to totally indifferent depending on each person you meet, and each area you go, even in places where it is celebrated as a holiday of importance, or recognized as truly "the first day of the year" at all.

Not sure why weird is being bandied around as a dirty word anyway. Without weird we would all be mindless robots following each other exactly. There would be no creativity, no advances, no changes by mankind's impetus at all, only from things totally outside of our control. There would also be one less Iron Neck in KO. I say thank God for weirdness.

sweet way to spend your new years...

no not really.

Seriously, you are all a bunch of fukkin retards.

Its up to him how he spends his time. If he prefers to stay home and play KO, who the fuk are you to judge him? Who the fuk are you guys to say hes a geek?

Everyone having another definition of "having fun". Some prefer to get drunk and dont even remember what they've done, others prefer to have a relaxed time at their home and playing some game.

What better? I dont know. For me, It was going out and having some chats with friends. For him it was something else. Its up to him, he might have even enjoyed it more then some of you.

Come on tell me honestly, do you think it's right for someone to stay home alone for the new years eve? the only people that would answer yes, are probably the ones that actually did stay home and play[/b]

When you become an adult you will understand, maybe. Honestly I could give a shit about NYE, why is that any of your business? It's not kid. It doesn't make any difference who celebrates what. And honestly ppl who stayed home on new years are probably alot smarter. I know I woke up feeling great in the morning and not killed by a fucking drunk driver. BTW not everyone in this world drinks, NYE is largely a drinkers celebration, alot of sober people opt to stay home and safe.. You gonna call someone a loser cuz they don't drink??

I don't blame you for your attitude, it only displays your age. But maybe you can learn something.

Are you so ignorant of others cultures and areas that for example, what happens in Serbia, isn't necessarily what happens everywhere else in the world? If the top day for weddings is not New Years Day somewhere else (as it often isn't), does that make any alternative day or days somehow less meaningful/enjoyable? If someone prefers Chinese New Year to Jan 1st, does that make them somehow weird to you? How about the way people in the Vatican spend New years at Mass? Or that some regions choose other holidays/dates of the year to be much more important to special to them. Never mind individuals and what they themselves prefer, or how past experiences on this specific holiday or others may affect their perception of the day this time around. Or that perhaps this year, someone simply might have celebrated it a bit differently then you.

Every post of yours in this thread has only been from your own specific inward point of view, ignoring the possibility of others as being of equal merit. Being it's a New Year, and these seem to mean so much to you, you might attempt to use this year to start expanding your mind a bit: to realize that what is important to you or your area may not be quite so important or special to others in a similar fashion. Days like this are likely to have different grades of importance ranging from highly important to totally indifferent depending on each person you meet, and each area you go, even in places where it is celebrated as a holiday of importance, or recognized as truly "the first day of the year" at all.

Not sure why weird is being bandied around as a dirty word anyway. Without weird we would all be mindless robots following each other exactly. There would be no creativity, no advances, no changes by mankind's impetus at all, only from things totally outside of our control. There would also be one less Iron Neck in KO. I say thank God for weirdness.[/b]
    Absolutely true.

DeHealer

Seriously, you are all a bunch of fukkin retards.

Its up to him how he spends his time. If he prefers to stay home and play KO, who the fuk are you to judge him? Who the fuk are you guys to say hes a geek?

Everyone having another definition of "having fun". Some prefer to get drunk and dont even remember what they've done, others prefer to have a relaxed time at their home and playing some game.

What better? I dont know. For me, It was going out and having some chats with friends. For him it was something else. Its up to him, he might have even enjoyed it more then some of you.[/b]
    +1000
    Couldnt said it better
    Gratz to him, and fak all the flamers

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast