Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

10 minutes into New Year 2009...

This is a discussion on 10 minutes into New Year 2009... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 7

[/b]
    ahahah good one

omgg this fckin thread is hilarious.. gives me something to do while booro xp

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

[/b]
    +1

on topic:
    you are a lucky guy ive neva so much luck (with drops)

nutsackatak1

omgg this fckin thread is hilarious.. gives me something to do while booro xp [/b]
    mmmmmmm delicious booro exp

Blow glass? Sounds interesting. Sure, New Years Eve is pretty well known to its drinking, it is the time of the year where I guess most people would consume more liquor then usual... but it's not like you are forced to drink, you have the choice of saying no to any of the drinking if you like. If you know how to enjoy yourself, you don't need liquor to make things more "enjoyable".

I know for a fact that a big percentage of the world knows how to read, but the question is, do you know how to put the text into good use? People start off university, all thinking they are smart because they got accepted, because they can "read", but not all are hard-working which is the number thing you need to succeed in university, and not all are naturally smart to simply memorize texts and put all the knowledge to good use later on life. This is why when you see a doctor, or you see a lawyer, then you actually realize that this person has something that you didn't, I'll leave that for you to find out.

I started the first post, not really flaming, but saying it like a no-lifer in a funny way, but when he mentioned he was with his girlfriend, I found it totally understandable... But I guess idiots can't read properly, and only get excited to the parts of the post where the most harsh words come to sight.

I don't need to know how to live a life yet independently since I don't blow glass. I am planning on living at my parents place till probably the end of my university years, which would be till 26, since biomedical and medical school is a total of 8 years of studying. So this is the only part of the conversation where you can feel big about yourself, you have an independent life and are living it just fine, but don't forget, you blow glass for a living.[/b]
    you sound like a fucking broken record.... shut up already.

I still remember you making a topic on a private server forum saying you couldn't play anymore because your "90% AVERAGE GRADE!!" was falling so your dad grounded you from playing KO, then he caught you at like 3am playing it and daddy got mad? (((

shampoo

i don't know if it's just plainly the american/canadian population that is that boring... but for example, for serbians, it's known the best partying/celebrating happens on new years/birthday partys/weddings[/b]
    Yoo man get your facts straight!! Canada's new years celebrations are intense!! Every Bingo hall across the country fills up and classical rock music can be heard down every street!

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Yoo man get your facts straight!! Canada's new years celebrations are intense!! Every Bingo hall across the country fills up and classical rock music can be heard down every street![/b]
    What&#39;s wrong with classic rock? <_<

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

you sound like a fucking broken record.... shut up already.

I still remember you making a topic on a private server forum saying you couldn&#39;t play anymore because your "90% AVERAGE GRADE!!" was falling so your dad grounded you from playing KO, then he caught you at like 3am playing it and daddy got mad? ((([/b]
    yeah that&#39;s right since I do live with my parents, gotta play by their rules, and since my average did drop a few %, I did need to lay off KO for a bit, that&#39;s all to simplify it in a few words... and why you so mad about it, did wanksta ask you to come flame me more or something... if you are opposing me in the topic discussion simply state facts debating my statements, no need for swearing and pointing out random past happenings that have nothing to do with the topic

Yoo man get your facts straight!! Canada&#39;s new years celebrations are intense!! Every Bingo hall across the country fills up and classical rock music can be heard down every street![/b]
    I know they are , as I said I do live in Canada and know what kind of parties go down .

And well I can prove to you for a fact that people that stayed home aren&#39;t smarter. How about you, since you are such a big adult, what kind of a job do you have? I mean alright sure if you name something that earns you tons of money, then I would think of you as a smart person and would start taking this topic a different overview. Now I&#39;ll introduce how "smart" I am. I am a biomedical major at York University in Toronto, Canada with a 90% average... says enough doesn&#39;t it? I will wait your answer on this one to further reply and state the rest of thoughts.[/b]
    While intelligence is a valuable asset, i personally rank modesty as a far greater quality in a person.
    I don&#39;t see where it particularly states that New Years Eve is a celebration of alcohol addicts. I simply said from the start that this is a celebration of where friends/family get together to celebrate it. See this is the point where I can&#39;t judge others, is the way they celebrate. But pay specific attention to the word "celebrate", meaning that playing KO isn&#39;t a way of "celebrating" New Years Eve, spending time with your girlfriend, going out clubbing, meeting up with a couple of friends for a nice dinner etc etc is the way.[/b]
    No one here needs your approval.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

While intelligence is a valuable asset, i personally rank modesty as a far greater quality in a person.

No one here needs your approval.[/b]
    Too bad you need intelligence to become something great in life eh?

Too bad you need intelligence to become something great in life eh?[/b]
    Sure, if your close-minded then fuck yes, thats all you need.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Ok.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567