Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

100% New Dupe out...

This is a discussion on 100% New Dupe out... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hm :huh:[/b] aba time to stock on gbs once again...wanna go half with me :lol: lol ko will never change ...
Page: 3

Banned

Hm :huh:[/b]
    aba time to stock on gbs once again...wanna go half with me :lol:

lol ko will never change and i am glad to make the money...now thats something i will install ko for :P

but u telling that the items are supposed to bug, and u cant trade them... So is not a dupe, just u get fake items that are deleted like if they were bugged BUS or smthing?

*all pple have "duped-buged" BUS by mistake in his inn, and after some minutes or relog they dissapear[/b]

Are you serious? You want me to clarify its a bugged item not a duped item? Dude you seriously are retarded and it isn't your English skills. Call them whatever the hell you want lol. Are you trying to help at all, or just criticize for no apparent reason unto your self?

Casablanca

sure, duping is back! =)

saca

sure, duping is back! =)

[/b]
    wtf phahah this is joke right o.O +9 WE

wtf phahah this is joke right o.O +9 WE[/b]
    its a very old bug... sometimes when u look at armor or weapon +7 or w/e, then look at something thats +0, it'll make it look like the +0 is +7, but its just a visual bug, if u move ur cursor away it'll change back

TehFonz

There is dupe, and it is working h34r:. The guy merchanting the 135103501 WE+0 and ROCS+0 = 0ops, RageOf0ops and many other gay variations of the name. Other than his +9 avedons and shit, he cant combo for ANYTHING and i rock his face.

SAOL

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

sure, duping is back! =)

[/b]
    thats not a dupe, the we+9 is just a visual bug and about the gold bars, ill probably have the same ammount of gold bars if in all the slant dungeon event ill get the gold bar from deva u_u

already got 2 gbs

new server always = new dupe so the babas can bank more cash then k2

TehFonz

thats not a dupe, the we+9 is just a visual bug and about the gold bars, ill probably have the same ammount of gold bars if in all the slant dungeon event ill get the gold bar from deva u_u

already got 2 gbs[/b]
    There still is dupe, im positive of it h34r:.

SO START FARMING YOUR OWN SHIT!

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

I am not sure how they are doing it and not sure all the items are dupable all I know is that it is being done with uniques and weapons 100% and that they do disappear. I haven't had anything get wiped luckily and I do not know if they are compounding. I do know they can trade you the item and it stays for bit before it disappears.

As far as the market, the only way the market will be effected is if they figure out how to actually dupe coins or make stackable items to npc. Unless there are massive amounts of coins being duped, the market will stay low. The last major dupes or bugs were the name change dupe that you could make as many items as you wanted and coins, duping BUS and npcing them which KO has changed because you don't get shit for npcing anymore plus limits on stackable items, and the last xmas bug where you could turn in presents and get all the items you wanted to sell, upgrade or npc. Also there was a couple of other bugs where you could keep selling the same items back to the npc and that's how a lot of gold was made. I am not sure how this new dupe will effect the market since k2 changed things.[/b]
    You forgot to say Tyon meat bug that made prices freaking... good uniques like in/ib/gb/rof worthed more than 200gbs.

RiseAgainst_

down, master[/b]
    No master. Prices will go up.

DUping = ppl have more coins = they can buy more stuff so items get overpriced

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

DUping = ppl have more coins = they can buy more stuff so items get overpriced[/b]
    True

Destructo

DUping = ppl have more coins = they can buy more stuff so items get overpriced[/b]
    um.. no. Duping items affects the market in no way because the same amount of money is still in the market and ppl still have almost no money. The only way duping will affect the market is if ppl dupe BUS' or other items worth a lot to NPCs and then mass sell them to the NPCs which generates new money into the server that was not there before. Duping items only shifts money around from people to people, because they are being sold between people and not to the NPCs, and does not generate extra cash into the server.

Havoc2

um.. no. Duping items affects the market in no way because the same amount of money is still in the market and ppl still have almost no money. The only way duping will affect the market is if ppl dupe BUS' or other items worth a lot to NPCs and then mass sell them to the NPCs which generates new money into the server that was not there before. Duping items only shifts money around from people to people, because they are being sold between people and not to the NPCs, and does not generate extra cash into the server.[/b]
    Um.. more items = cheaper prices. More bus selling = higher prices.

all they gotta do is buy a gold bar thats in merchant (usually 300mil+) and keep dupin yt dupin yt

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast