Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

100% New Dupe out...

This is a discussion on 100% New Dupe out... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Real proof Is to upgrade yourself, only 100% way to know its not duped....
Page: 5

TaDaaa

Real proof Is to upgrade yourself, only 100% way to know its not duped.

lol "real proofs" as in what lol....someone actually getting there item wipes and stating it here that there item was duped....i think that has been stated already thus there is your "real proofs"

if players are getting there shit wiped and some dumbass is merchanting the same warrior earing everytime someone buys it then thats your "real proofs"

clase closed [/b]

No all that has been presented is hearsay in this thread so far. That and nothing more, no "solid proofs", no "real proofs", not even a shred of evidence beyond ya I saw it happen so believe me or not I don't care. Very weak counter argument on your part.

Rad_Archer: Evidence has not been presented here, so far all that has been presented is hearsay. If you really wanted to warn people in a meaningful way, why didn't you think to make a video of the guy supposedly remerching the same item at rediculously low prices repeatedly as you claim? Not only did you fail to do that, but no names are listed here, no fraps of the supposed duper merching, nothing.

There are a lot of unamed sources though: "theys", "a certain turk", and " I was told specifically buy a turk in game " in your posts rad_archer. The kind of stuff often found in made up stories.

"Ya what's even weirder is when the same guy does it for 5-6 hrs dropping prices as he goes, dunno where you got 5xWE."

Nah I'd say it's a bit wierder that you observed this guy remerching items for 5-6 hours straight, yet fail to provide his char name or even have any fraps of him. Or maybe you didn't see it at all? And are going on the hearsay of yet another person instead?

Doesn't mean it isn't happening. But the op of this thread has made no attempt to substantiate the occurence whatsoever, anyone can come on here and claim he saw or knows of duping and then tell a vague story about it.

dogdog

No all that has been presented is hearsay in this thread so far. That and nothing more, no "solid proofs", no "real proofs", not even a shred of evidence beyond ya I saw it happen so believe me or not I don't care.
    Rad_Archer: Evidence has not been presented here, so far all that has been presented is hearsay. If you really wanted to warn people in a meaningful way, why didn't you think to make a video of the guy supposedly remerching the same item at rediculously low prices repeatedly as you claim? Not only did you fail to do that, but no names are listed here, no fraps of the supposed duper merching, nothing.

There are a lot of unamed sources though: "theys", "a certain turk", and " I was told specifically buy a turk in game " in your posts rad_archer. The kind of stuff seen often in made up stories.
    "Ya what's even weirder is when the same guy does it for 5-6 hrs dropping prices as he goes, dunno where you got 5xWE."

Nah I'd say it's a bit wierder that you observed this guy remerching items for 5-6 hours straight, yet fail to provide his char name or even have any fraps of him. Or maybe you didn't see it at all? And are going on the hearsay of yet another person instead?

Doesn't mean it isn't happening. But the op of this thread has made no attempt to substantiate the occurence whatsoever, anyone can come on here and claim he saw or knows of duping and then tell a vague story about it.[/b]
    While you may be right...

Rad_Archers post is merely a warning.

I am sure he wants to keep his sources confidential, so that is why he is not naming names.

Why protect the name of the duper though? If he does not even know the name of the duper, how can we consider his source credible? Posting some ksc files showing the duper while at work should be a simple enough matter since it was supposedly going on for hours and hours :P If his "source" is in the screenie, black him out like normal.

Yet none of this has been posted hmm..

I have a sneaking suspicion that "someone" told Rad_Archer that "someone else" was duping "some items" in his server, and that these items are disappearing after "some hours" and that it's "all true and real" so he came and made a nice post about 3rd hand info. Otherwise once again where is the evidence?

dogdog

Why protect the name of the duper though? If he does not even know the name of the duper, how are we to be assured this source is in any way credible? Posting some ksc files showing the duper at work should be a simple enough matter since it was supposedly going on for hours and hours, if only he had some :P If his "source" is in the screenie, black him out like normal.[/b]
    He said all this information came from a turk he knows well, so obviously he doesn't have ksc's

he obviously trusts this turk and the turk is probably well established and reputable...

Rad_Archer is not the type of guy to give out his source. He wants his source to remain confidential. This was merely Rad_Archers way of warning the KO community about this dupe.

Rad_Archer is in no way obligated to even warn you people... but he did because he is looking after the community.

Even if you think it is just heresay... Rad_Archer obviously trusts his source enough to title this thread "100% dupe"... meaning he is 100% certain of its accuracy

"and the turk is probably well established and reputable..."

You are clearly speculating on the source, and have no idea who this person is or if he actually exists.

So assuming I am right, and Rad_Archer is just taking the word of another without having any evidence presented to himself that it is true, then this is nothing more then hearsay. And will continue to be, until someone else comes along who actually does provide some.

So the sum of this thread is as follows:

We should continue to be careful about buying items in KO that seem to be priced too good to be true, like we already knew. Thanks for the lookout mate.

My apologies Red_Archer if in fact you have all this evidence, and were planning to post it but just haven't found the time yet

By the way I do not "think it is just heresay", I have conclusively shown that to this point all that have been offered in this thread thus far has been hearsay. Adieu now.

arko

meant by solid proof, his meaning, is prob SOMEONE THAT BOUGHT DUP AND IS WHIPED not a friend of a friend of his
    tralalalallaala

I luv all these posts with people saying there is no dupe or it's hear say. First, I have explained why I am posting, and that I am warning people.

The first I had heard of it was about 2 weeks ago, then "I" got Proof because someone that I personally know bought an item, there was even a thread made about that, because the item wasn't an item that had dropped on our server ever. That item after it was purchased was then wiped when the person logged out. The person selling the item, ended up showing another good friend of mine 5 more of that same item. The 2 people who told me about the item, had no communication with eachother at all. A third person posted an SS of the guy selling the item in a thread and then took the SS down, that person didn't have anything to do with the other 2 people who witnessed these duped, bugged, injected whatever you want to call them items all on separate occasions.

NOW, the same guy who was selling the items mentioned above started to sell WE's. He sold them for about 6 hours on the server for half the current price, always replacing the WE with another WE. THIS was witnessed by 2 people who told me about it so I logged in to watch, yes it was true.

THEN, a friend of mine who I've known in this game for 3 years now, who is a Turk, told me yesterday that there was a "New Dupe" HIS WORDS, out that the item lasted a few hours to a few days but then vanished from game, he has no connection to this forum at all, nor any of the people above. He has told me about bugs way before anyone else has known about them.

I post this solely for you people who actually give a shit. And as mentioned before I don't give a flying f*ck if you don't believe any of this, if you want proof - live fraps of the dupe happening or fraps of the items magically vanishing from game, then you are a hopeless cause. And quite frankly the only thing that bothers me, is that some of you are so stupid to actually promote that there isn't a dupe out atm, that you wouldn't help and keep the servers and players protected in case there was one. You idiots need to be b*tch slapped, you obviously haven't received an item in trade or in merch that has been wiped. It's disheartening to work hard in game and have items wiped because of these assh*les, and you are no help at all.

Tha_Diablo

I luv all these posts with people saying there is no dupe or it's hear say. First, I have explained why I am posting, and that I am warning people.

The first I had heard of it was about 2 weeks ago, then "I" got Proof because someone that I personally know bought an item, there was even a thread made about that, because the item wasn't an item that had dropped on our server ever. That item after it was purchased was then wiped when the person logged out. The person selling the item, ended up showing another good friend of mine 5 more of that same item. The 2 people who told me about the item, had no communication with eachother at all. A third person posted an SS of the guy selling the item in a thread and then took the SS down, that person didn't have anything to do with the other 2 people who witnessed these duped, bugged, injected whatever you want to call them items all on separate occasions.

NOW, the same guy who was selling the items mentioned above started to sell WE's. He sold them for about 6 hours on the server for half the current price, always replacing the WE with another WE. THIS was witnessed by 2 people who told me about it so I logged in to watch, yes it was true.

THEN, a friend of mine who I've known in this game for 3 years now, who is a Turk, told me yesterday that there was a "New Dupe" HIS WORDS, out that the item lasted a few hours to a few days but then vanished from game, he has no connection to this forum at all, nor any of the people above. He has told me about bugs way before anyone else has known about them.

I post this solely for you people who actually give a shit. And as mentioned before I don't give a flying f*ck if you don't believe any of this, if you want proof - live fraps of the dupe happening or fraps of the items magically vanishing from game, then you are a hopeless cause. And quite frankly the only thing that bothers me, is that some of you are so stupid to actually promote that there isn't a dupe out atm, that you wouldn't help and keep the servers and players protected in case there was one. You idiots need to be b*tch slapped, you obviously haven't received an item in trade or in merch that has been wiped. It's disheartening to work hard in game and have items wiped because of these assh*les, and you are no help at all.[/b]
    i dont post much on this forum..

but he is absolutly right! take it or leave it... do what you wanna do...you have been warned

tolgahan

What about the coin scroll and money loss in cz/dcz?

Possible that people may be duping coins that way also?[/b]
    Hey smart guy. u got the cookie .
    k2 learnt it and disabled something again .PPL got lots of money again.
    ppl were duping money with coin scroll.

Banned

He said "solid proofs" not "real proofs"[/b]
    lol solid proof and real proof is the same thing....also only solid or real proof would be for the duper to show how he is duping....other then that only way to find out about dupes would be to get fucked by one yourself

No all that has been presented is hearsay in this thread so far. That and nothing more, no "solid proofs", no "real proofs", not even a shred of evidence beyond ya I saw it happen so believe me or not I don't care. Very weak counter argument on your part.

There are a lot of unamed sources though: "theys", "a certain turk", and " I was told specifically buy a turk in game " in your posts rad_archer. The kind of stuff often found in made up stories.

Doesn't mean it isn't happening. But the op of this thread has made no attempt to substantiate the occurence whatsoever, anyone can come on here and claim he saw or knows of duping and then tell a vague story about it.[/b]
    i think another person maybe red already stated the same guy is selling the same WE in merchant even after someone buys it.....lol so does this guy have 100 we's to sell? or would that be a sign of a duper who knows a dupe method......i dont know about you but i will go with my instinct of past 4 years of ko playing and say DUPE IS OUT RIGHT NOW

lol

Um.. more items = cheaper prices. More bus selling = higher prices.[/b]
    which is called supply and demand GG economics :P

1 person (rad_archer) stated this, that is all. With the exception of one other person who wrote an even more spurious post, claiming he saw someone reselling over and over. That's some "solid proofs"

I'd be curious why others haven't been popping on here in droves reporting the same thing. I would think a guy merching endless WE's for "100's of hours straight" in moradon in any servor would have drawn a lot of attention by now. Especially if tons of people have been buying and their items have been dissapearing.

And yes you give a flying fuck if people believe this rad, or else why did you post about it in the first place, and have continued to post about it since. Evidence would have been nice is all. I can tell a tale too, whether it is true or not, without showing others anything to back it up I'd be doing very little service to anyone IMO. Because 99% of the time people report this stuff they have an incorrect source, or are simply mistaken when they have nothing to back it up.

why is everyone giving him such a hard time? Hes trying to help you =/

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast