Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

100% New Dupe out...

This is a discussion on 100% New Dupe out... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why is asking for evidence for a major announcement like this which has major implications for everyone including me giving ...
Page: 6

Why is asking for evidence for a major announcement like this which has major implications for everyone including me giving someone a hard time? Saying there is a big dupe which could cause huge changes in the market without providing anything tangible to back it up is not a problem for most people?

1 person (rad_archer) stated this, that is all. With the exception of one other person who wrote an even more spurious post, claiming he saw someone reselling over and over. That's some "solid proofs"

I'd be curious why others haven't been popping on here in droves reporting the same thing. I would think a guy merching endless WE's for "100's of hours straight" in moradon in any servor would have drawn a lot of attention by now. Especially if tons of people have been buying and their items have been dissapearing.

And yes you give a flying fuck if people believe this rad, or else why did you post about it in the first place, and have continued to post about it since. Evidence would have been nice is all. I can tell a tale too, whether it is true or not, without showing others anything to back it up I'd be doing very little service to anyone IMO. Because 99% of the time people report this stuff they have an incorrect source, or are simply mistaken when they have nothing to back it up.[/b]

IMO you are a fool. Have you ever seen me post anything like it before? No. Am I shouting fire in a crowded room? No. I am telling people there is dupe out, did I say it was wide spread? No. Did I provide you with why I wrote it? Yes. Do I give a shit that you believe it? No, but like I said, it's idiots like you who say it isn't, just for the sake of arguments, when I am trying to help others who care - that is what I am talking about when I say I don't give a shit, understand now?

Here is the thread of the item that was sold that NEVER DROPPED on our server, there was a ss:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=184156

That was the second "item" that this guy was selling on our server that was more than suspicious in the last 2 weeks. The FACT that it was sold to a friend, and then wiped, showed me that it wasn't a GM made item but it was a bugged item, or duped item. After he sold that one, he showed a COMPLETELY different person 5 more of them who pmed me and asked me if I'd heard of this item dropping.

I argued with people in that post too because they took one narrow minded view of where the item came from, or so they believed. This guy was a PROVEN duper from day one of our server. He made almost all the +9 items in it as well. He is also the one who was selling WE's for 6 hours like I quoted that I personally saw him in game because I logged in after being told about it from 2 others, you changed what I said to grossly and inaccurately quote me as saying 100's of items or hrs, neither of which I said - I only said the 6 hours in which I saw him merching. Did I say he was selling more? Did I say he sold 100's?

I only decided to actually post that there was something going on because after all of the above, I got a pm from a Turk friend who I've known for 3 years in game and has been playing for 4, to watch out because there was a "new dupe that the items vanish after a few hours or days." That pm had nothing to do with anything else going on, but was randomly sent to me to warn me. And that was the final straw that helped me to decide to post.

Now you're spurious and unbacked "opinions" and sarcastic "rolling of eyes" along with ur pure lack of reason in this situation and purposefully exaggerating and altering what I said to back ur point of view proves to me that you have no reason other than to flame this topic. This information is not for you, it is for those people who do worry about duped items showing up on their servers. They have shown up on mine.

I do not think people should stop trading items etc, I just think a little caution is needed when these things start showing up. And btw, this guys character was reported to K2 by myself and at least one other...oh ya, I didn't do that cause this is all a big lie for some reason that only certain people who've responded understand...moron.

not really :huh:[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1647782

i knew this already few weeks ago i got roc +1 wiped and some other clanmembers lost also things

redevil12

paranoia...

Banned

1 person (rad_archer) stated this, that is all. With the exception of one other person who wrote an even more spurious post, claiming he saw someone reselling over and over. That's some "solid proofs"

I'd be curious why others haven't been popping on here in droves reporting the same thing. I would think a guy merching endless WE's for "100's of hours straight" in moradon in any servor would have drawn a lot of attention by now. Especially if tons of people have been buying and their items have been dissapearing.

And yes you give a flying fuck if people believe this rad, or else why did you post about it in the first place, and have continued to post about it since. Evidence would have been nice is all. I can tell a tale too, whether it is true or not, without showing others anything to back it up I'd be doing very little service to anyone IMO. Because 99% of the time people report this stuff they have an incorrect source, or are simply mistaken when they have nothing to back it up.[/b]

IMO you are a fool. Have you ever seen me post anything like it before? No. Am I shouting fire in a crowded room? No. I am telling people there is dupe out, did I say it was wide spread? No. Did I provide you with why I wrote it? Yes. Do I give a shit that you believe it? No, but like I said, it's idiots like you who say it isn't, just for the sake of arguments, when I am trying to help others who care - that is what I am talking about when I say I don't give a shit, understand now?

Here is the thread of the item that was sold that NEVER DROPPED on our server, there was a ss:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=184156

That was the second "item" that this guy was selling on our server that was more than suspicious in the last 2 weeks. The FACT that it was sold to a friend, and then wiped, showed me that it wasn't a GM made item but it was a bugged item, or duped item. After he sold that one, he showed a COMPLETELY different person 5 more of them who pmed me and asked me if I'd heard of this item dropping.

I argued with people in that post too because they took one narrow minded view of where the item came from, or so they believed. This guy was a PROVEN duper from day one of our server. He made almost all the +9 items in it as well. He is also the one who was selling WE's for 6 hours like I quoted that I personally saw him in game because I logged in after being told about it from 2 others, you changed what I said to grossly and inaccurately quote me as saying 100's of items or hrs, neither of which I said - I only said the 6 hours in which I saw him merching. Did I say he was selling more? Did I say he sold 100's?

I only decided to actually post that there was something going on because after all of the above, I got a pm from a Turk friend who I've known for 3 years in game and has been playing for 4, to watch out because there was a "new dupe that the items vanish after a few hours or days." That pm had nothing to do with anything else going on, but was randomly sent to me to warn me. And that was the final straw that helped me to decide to post.

Now you're spurious and unbacked "opinions" and sarcastic "rolling of eyes" along with ur pure lack of reason in this situation and purposefully exaggerating and altering what I said to back ur point of view proves to me that you have no reason other than to flame this topic. This information is not for you, it is for those people who do worry about duped items showing up on their servers. They have shown up on mine.

I do not think people should stop trading items etc, I just think a little caution is needed when these things start showing up. And btw, this guys character was reported to K2 by myself and at least one other...oh ya, I didn't do that cause this is all a big lie for some reason that only certain people who've responded understand...moron.[/b]
    OWNT

i will beleive rad since i have checked his previous posts here and nothing would lead me to beleive he is some attention starved kid seeking glory....if anything his post history shows alot of maturity and respect for the community thus leading me to beleive what rad says would be more true then what mike "thinks"

Boyce

why would the dude dupe WEs +0 why not make +2 or something. Or dupe INs or something, but why WEs?

why would the dude dupe WEs +0 why not make +2 or something. Or dupe INs or something, but why WEs?[/b]

First of all, why not WE's? Great way to make coins since coins are nearly impossible to get now that there isn't a coin dupe and or bug. How do you know he isn't doing IN's? And I have no idea if they are compoundable but WE+0 is, lets be honest, easy as hell to sell.

Banned

why would the dude dupe WEs +0 why not make +2 or something. Or dupe INs or something, but why WEs?[/b]

First of all, why not WE's? Great way to make coins since coins are nearly impossible to get now that there isn't a coin dupe and or bug. How do you know he isn't doing IN's? And I have no idea if they are compoundable but WE+0 is, lets be honest, easy as hell to sell.[/b]
    wow took the words right out of my mouth lol

WE's easy money cause you can merchant them and it looks good for 999

IN's in merchant always look shady and it is possible to have 2 or 3 WE's but i doubt anyone would buy a IN from him if they say 2 or 3 in his merchant lol

Banned

The bug requires you to risk losing your original item. For example, say that you get tired and you let go and at that very moment someone buys your item, they buy the original item. (I tried not to reveal too much )

Someone suggested why not trade the item for other high class items? It is because this is a merchant bug.

But need not worry, it has been patched.

The bug requires you to risk losing your original item. For example, say that you get tired and you let go and at that very moment someone buys your item, they buy the original item. (I tried not to reveal too much )

Someone suggested why not trade the item for other high class items? It is because this is a merchant bug.

But need not worry, it has been patched.[/b]

Thanks for the update.

OWNT

i will beleive rad since i have checked his previous posts here and nothing would lead me to beleive he is some attention starved kid seeking glory....if anything his post history shows alot of maturity and respect for the community thus leading me to beleive what rad says would be more true then what mike "thinks"[/b]
    Btw I never said this wasn't happening, or was happening for that matter. Nor did I say tez that you don't personally trust this guy's opinion. I am done with this thread as my simple point that it would be nice to see evidence for what could be of major implicationa for people playing this game are apparently unneeded for many.

good job showing your maturity rad with the moron comment when someone mentioned you hadn't supported your claims with any evidence.

Btw I never said this wasn't happening, or was happening for that matter. Nor did I say tez that you don't personally trust this guy's opinion. I am done with this thread as my simple point that it would be nice to see evidence for what could be of major implicationa for people playing this game are apparently unneeded for many.

good job showing your maturity rad with the moron comment when someone mentioned you hadn't supported your claims with any evidence.[/b]

I had supported it over and over. I said how I got the information and there wasn't any fraps of duping available. I consider your comments in regards to it to be irresponsible and, frankly, using vague opinions yourself or over exaggerating or even not looking or taking into consideration the entire post, and then dismissing what was said, seems very moronic per the definition. I didn't call you an asshole, I didn't say you were a freak of nature or random off the wall insults, I was making reference to the seemingly lake of judgment and faulty reasoning or logic that is used in dismissing information that could be relevant in your gaming experience and your feeling the necessity to communicate them over this posting. I've been responsible for my posting, thought process and reasoning in the hopes of helping others, you should be responsible for yours.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Talking

I had supported it over and over. I said how I got the information and there wasn't any fraps of duping available. I consider your comments in regards to it to be irresponsible and, frankly, using vague opinions yourself or over exaggerating or even not looking or taking into consideration the entire post, and then dismissing what was said, seems very moronic per the definition. I didn't call you an asshole, I didn't say you were a freak of nature or random off the wall insults, I was making reference to the seemingly lake of judgment and faulty reasoning or logic that is used in dismissing information that could be relevant in your gaming experience and your feeling the necessity to communicate them over this posting. I've been responsible for my posting, thought process and reasoning in the hopes of helping others, you should be responsible for yours.[/b]
    the smart dupers will dripe gold bars and trade them into the npc and get noahs to not get reported or be traced.
    ';-x
    this makes more noahs in game...
    alot did this during last years christmas...
    i heard the dupe method is actualy old but there is a new bypass for xtrap out
    ';-x

I had supported it over and over. I said how I got the information and there wasn't any fraps of duping available. I consider your comments in regards to it to be irresponsible and, frankly, using vague opinions yourself or over exaggerating or even not looking or taking into consideration the entire post, and then dismissing what was said, seems very moronic per the definition. I didn't call you an asshole, I didn't say you were a freak of nature or random off the wall insults, I was making reference to the seemingly lake of judgment and faulty reasoning or logic that is used in dismissing information that could be relevant in your gaming experience and your feeling the necessity to communicate them over this posting. I've been responsible for my posting, thought process and reasoning in the hopes of helping others, you should be responsible for yours.[/b]
    I intended not to post again but you continue to respond to me which makes sense, as I last responded to you.

Let us therefore agree to disagree, perhaps when you are a bit more knowledgeable and willing to see outside your own viewpoint (ie: others don't assume you are telling the truth because you say so), you will understand the difference between what is obviously true to you, and what is needed to convince others in a public setting. Regardless of your claims, postings of this thread were taken into consideration, quoted in points, and more or less clearly pointed out by myself and to some degree by others: that though you claim to have contacts who provided you with specific information, and have heard or overseen things happening, nothing was actually presented here to back up this claim above what is in fact hearsay on your part. You can claim up and down that you are responsible and your words should be taken seriously, it does not prove a thing. It also would not include evidence after I made each of my points, that would only be you answering mine and others request to provide evidence, as we requested. For people who read this curiously, and wanted something to show this is more then just a story, that they should have drawn your ire is strange in my opinion, as it is a sensible request.

I find it humorous that your consider me "using vague opinion", "over exaggerating ", "not looking or taking into consideration the entire post" because I pointed the above out to you. If I missed evidence you pointed out when I originally posted what I did, please show me and I will gladly admit that I did not take consideration the entire post till that point. Evidence does not include a certain turkish person you knew for 3 years and told you this which is unamed; a supposed duper running around merching everything at half price over and over with no frap or name listed; that your friend had an item wiped and so it must have been a duper; or anything else of second hand nature. All of these were assertions on your part, nothing more. Which once again does not hold up to public scrutiny. It is striking to me that in my choosing to point this out to you, you found this logic faulty.

My claim was not that you were lying, untrustworthy, or otherwise malicious in your intent, or even that there is no dupe process going on in your servor or others. You may be fully aware that this is infact going on. I and some others simply wanted substantiation. You chose to take exception for me pointing out the lack thereof, verywell.

If I offended you my apologies, as I don't know you and have no reason to offend you. I would however suggest one more thing. That you look up the definition of the word moronic, which is defined as an especially stupid person. Or psychologically: of mild mental retardation, that of a 7 to 12 year old child. If you wish to disagree with my points feel free to do so. If you wish to use vulgarities in attempt to strengthen your points, than so be it as well.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast