Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

100% New Dupe out...

This is a discussion on 100% New Dupe out... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Damn I hate that I love low prices -_-[/b] i heard the turks are doing it because server 3 is ...
Page: 8

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

Damn I hate that

I love low prices -_-[/b]
    i heard the turks are doing it because server 3 is gone and have nothing to loose..
    and they won't stop till server 3 is back.

i heard the turks are doing it because server 3 is gone and have nothing to loose..
    and they won't stop till server 3 is back.[/b]

coz SOME turks are crazy?

wtf...

It penalize legit poor people! <<<<<<<<me>>>>>>>

CuriositY

coz SOME turks are crazy?

wtf...

It penalize legit poor people! <<<<<<<<me>>>>>>>[/b]
    Exacly !

It sucks so much for legit player !

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

Exacly !

It sucks so much for legit player ![/b]
    i am not buying nothing...
    and now we all have to suffer because they won&#39;t pitt back server 3 back
    heard the turks releaseing a new koxp now too
    because server 3 is gone
    we need to go on ko forums and tell them to putt server 3 back...
    or this game might come to an end...
    the turks are pissed.

Banned

I used to claim dupe was back just so I could buy items cheaper for USD. I had my friends back me up. A lot of people took my word and sold me items for cheaper.

I think you get MY point.

Lets be honest, you just like to flame. I like to flame too. Cut the bullshit, stick to just flamming. I don&#39;t think you will get banned.[/b]
    well then if you did that your a peice of shit cheater like any other turk.....to rip people off cause of they are naive is really as dirty as a crook

also i know you love to flame but where do you see my flaming in this post? all i see is me being very unbiast as to each poster who is in here flaming lol why would i be banned? i didnt once flame anyone in the post or in many months and even when i did flame someone or you its cause that said person attacked 1st....i am very non confrontational.....i prefer to walk away if i can....but i dont start the fight...i just finish it .....lol got to love 15 year old twats like moe guys lol

nothing will change in ko as nothing will ever change with you moe...you will always be one of kos douchebags and in your own words you just proved that....nice to know you love to rip people off

anyways dont start shit since apparently your always wrong and your more then welcome to say anything you want against me cause i wont be back to post until monday again so your words will fall on def ears

Yep I have heard more about this too since, seems to be true. I agree with what you said tez. I did push rads buttons a bit. I understand he tried to be helpful. I guess I should have just said &#39;do you have some evidence so we can be sure this is true and may be sure to be extra vigilant?&#39; and left it at that if he didn&#39;t choose to provide any for his own reasons, or because he was unable. But there are claims all the time about duping, it gets annoying after a while so I tend to ask for something to back it up before I buy into anything. I hope that you will understand my point of view in that matter rad, and the reasoning behind my judgement..

Btw rad I was unaware of that other definition, your usage was not vulgar my apologies : )[/b]
    i am glad you can see both sides of the fence now

and they won&#39;t stop till server 3 is back.[/b]

your an idiot

lekebekois

It penalize legit poor people! <<<<<<<<me>>>>>>>[/b]
    Actually, nope. really poor people would like high prices simply to buy pots. In some servers, it&#39;s almost a ROM to get a reskill/pot nowadays. High prices makes it fair on that point.

And "low" prices are not lower then before. They all worth the same; the difference is GB are rare. Item for item is still worth the same so why saying "it penalize legit poor people"?
    Example:
    Shard+7 - "low prices" 400m (might be different depending on servers)
    Shard+7 - "normally" around 16 gbs. (might be different aswell; stating it as example)
    Nearly 4 times the price.
    Fragment of Rage - "low price" -> 50-100M (max)
    Fragment of Rage - "normally" like 4 gb&#39;s.
    Pots? always the same price.

High prices is the same shit unless u already have a certain number of gbs.
    Higher prices = higher profit on item trading; people saving less money and spending more.
    Overall it&#39;s basically the same unless you keep 21 gbs always then low prices are better.

Hostibus

your an idiot[/b]
    +1 ahhaha that was hella funny what he wrote damnnn ahhaha and btw i heard that its because of that elephants in zimbabwe cant sleep well due to nightmares !

Record

There is a new dupe out, the item looks legit but it gets wiped 4hrs to a day after it is made. I had heard about it last week, then it was confirmed again today. There is a certain turk on our server using it atm selling WE&#39;s for half price, sells one, remerch, sell merch sell merch sell merch sell merch...[/b]
    It&#39;s all just an illusion!

Buddah, everything that happens in this game that isn&#39;t positive always leads back to because Server 3 isn&#39;t back up.

Those turks that do cheat, and know how too, will, and having server 3 back or not, isn&#39;t going to determine whether they cheat or not(Talking in circles but you get my point).

MoeMoneyMan, that&#39;s how some of the crooked world operates today, but in the end I believe you will receive what you deserve.

HotAsIce

I heard Buddah&#39;s mom dropped him on his head as a child because server 3 is gone.

cjd5

What about the coin scroll and money loss in cz/dcz?

Possible that people may be duping coins that way also?[/b]
    Just no.

your an idiot[/b]
    Turks won&#39;t stop they till they get their own way, they own akara and its even named after a turkish place, they get turkish GM turkish language option on the website now they will f.u.ck you till get everything turk is like the terminator don&#39;t mess or they will haxx teh database blow up your mumas house and kill ya cat wid a fishing rod.

HotAsIce

These aren&#39;t K2&#39;s forums, you can say fuck without using periods.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678