Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

100% sure way to rid koxp

This is a discussion on 100% sure way to rid koxp within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok we all know how every new patch it takes them about a week for [3rd party tool] to make ...
Page: 1

live_autopsy

Ok we all know how every new patch it takes them about a week for [3rd party tool] to make its new patch to match the new one. So i think every server maintience on tuesdays, they should make a new patch. Nothing major. It could be as simple as changing the color of a tree in moradon or something like that. It would force [3rd party tool] to make new patched which they will eventually get tired of, which takes them about a week anyways. It will definitly cut down on it a whole lot more. Every new patch it feels good to play on a legit server for a couple days, Now why cant this be done? Or do they even wanna do it. Just some thoughts wink.gif cool.gif ..

99% of the koxpers dont make it past level 60

either they get banned or they get bored

bd-hoz

99% of the koxpers dont make it past level 60

either they get banned or they get bored[/b]
    +1

Pwner4Last

what ? They need to update x-patch

Psy

the smart koxpers know where to koxp

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

+1[/b]
    nvm.. just nvm

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

k2 cant make patches...only mgames can...why dont people ever get that through their heads?

so it takes mgames 1 week(minimum) to make a patch and send it to k2 then probably takes k2 another week to check it a couple times to make sure it wont lead to exploits which will take away their money(any other bugs they dont care about)....so 2 weeks to upload a new patch

koxp takes approximately(sp?) 1 hour to make a new patch, if that

Canadian

k2 cant make patches...only mgames can...why dont people ever get that through their heads?

so it takes mgames 1 week(minimum) to make a patch and send it to k2 then probably takes k2 another week to check it a couple times to make sure it wont lead to exploits which will take away their money(any other bugs they dont care about)....so 2 weeks to upload a new patch

koxp takes approximately(sp?) 1 hour to make a new patch, if that[/b]
    yep people, it's MGAME's not K2. K2 doesn't code or implement jack beans.

TonyHazard

xxsoldierzxx are way past 60. they are koxper. i remember being lvl 58 and tanking a Troll warrior and being healed. and i was like wtf. and i remember when archers was killing trolls so fast...

TheChupster

koxp takes approximately(sp?) 1 hour to make a new patch, if that[/b]
    I don't know why exactly but whenever I read anything you reply to I want to punch you in your face. I don't like you very much is all and I think it's because you always have some shit to say that is sarcastic or something. I bet in real life you have a really shitty outlook on life and a bad attitude. Maybe I'm wrong but you come accross as a pretentious erogant asshole. Maybe I'd change my mind if I actually met you or talked to you on vent or something but that is just the way I feel right now.

Oops, sry everyone! :lol:

Now back to this post!

Ok we all know how every new patch it takes them about a week for [3rd party tool] to make its new patch to match the new one. So i think every server maintience on tuesdays, they should make a new patch. Nothing major. It could be as simple as changing the color of a tree in moradon or something like that. It would force [3rd party tool] to make new patched which they will eventually get tired of, which takes them about a week anyways. It will definitly cut down on it a whole lot more. Every new patch it feels good to play on a legit server for a couple days, Now why cant this be done? Or do they even wanna do it. Just some thoughts wink.gif cool.gif ..[/b]
    the 1 that doesn't get bored... they are 80

I don't know why but when you post and I read it I want to punch you in your face. I don't like you very much at all. Maybe I'd change my mind if I actually met you or talked to you on vent or something but that is just the way I feel right now.

Oops, sry everyone! :lol:

Now back to this post![/b]

And who the heck are you to judge people? maybe noone here likes you?

And who the heck are you to judge people? maybe noone here likes you?[/b]
    chemical, lots of people feel that way.

ps only 100% way to get rid of koxp is to ban turkey..

and china

TonyHazard

He can Judge any1 he wants. Im not hijacking this thread. I dint want flames but.. come on..

TheChupster

I just felt the need to express my self about cama and I can give two shits if noone likes me but I've never given reason. It's just with every reply I see him make there is always something smart ass or flaming about it. Just gets on my nerves is all. Sry for typing it out here. If you have a prob with me I just say _l_ and keep walking. No skin off my ass about it. I have my circle of friends that know me well, that is all I need.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast