Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

100% sure way to rid koxp

This is a discussion on 100% sure way to rid koxp within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok we all know how every new patch it takes them about a week for [3rd party tool] to make ...
Page: 3

runordie

Ok we all know how every new patch it takes them about a week for [3rd party tool] to make its new patch to match the new one. So i think every server maintience on tuesdays, they should make a new patch. Nothing major. It could be as simple as changing the color of a tree in moradon or something like that. It would force [3rd party tool] to make new patched which they will eventually get tired of, which takes them about a week anyways. It will definitly cut down on it a whole lot more. Every new patch it feels good to play on a legit server for a couple days, Now why cant this be done? Or do they even wanna do it. Just some thoughts wink.gif cool.gif ..[/b]
    They wont and cant do that...K2 has to pay for a patch to be put out. And they need to get the patch from Mgames...they need to approve it and other shits it would cost k2 too much and cause then too much trouble...cause also there will be more bugs and dupe methods...

MotherRussia

disable "z" key will make harder to make a koxp
    but Bad for us
    PUNKBUSTER FTW HARDWARE BAN like in enemy territory

i like ROMs[/b]

Me too, as you might know

disable "z" key will make harder to make a koxp
    but Bad for us
    PUNKBUSTER FTW HARDWARE BAN like in enemy territory[/b]
    and what would that help ? you can bypass it... and if they start banning turk cafe computers... well you should now what would happen

and get rid of koxp there is no way. japan/china/korea ko's are like 100 patch head of k2 so there is koxp or other macro tool for evry upcoming version waitting just litle modify to bypass xtrap...

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Disabling "z" is best way. Its not hard to target with ur cursor.

And koxp and stuff is only for ppl who lack USD. Rich babas and other kids (also few over 18 kids who still pretend/act soo legit and hang around here) can afford corrpted GM's and other this kind of stuff. Little poor babas, who milk their coat and donkey, just abuse bugs as hell or hack other ppl.

k2 cant make patches...only mgames can...why dont people ever get that through their heads?

so it takes mgames 1 week(minimum) to make a patch and send it to k2 then probably takes k2 another week to check it a couple times to make sure it wont lead to exploits which will take away their money(any other bugs they dont care about)....so 2 weeks to upload a new patch

koxp takes approximately(sp?) 1 hour to make a new patch, if that[/b]
    so ur saying mgames sending patches to k2, why is KOKO so far ahead of us then? and IF USKO is going through the same patches as KOKO did. Then KOKO would have had the same exploits/bugs as USKO right?
    Sounds bit weird to me...

Parque

They will find their way to keep on going and going with KOXP, whether you keep on throwing patches at them or not
    It will take time, in a matter of ages KOXP will get bored for most ppl :P :P

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

koxp doesn't spam Z....if it did, how do koxpers type and kill, all you would see is zzzhzellozz zzimzzz maczzrozzzing...etc. Koxp send packets to the client/server.

The best way IS to do that patch thing every day, doesn't have to do/change anything, but it will change the games registry making koxp have to update.

Face it, it will never happen, KO will always have dupes/koxpers, You should quit now while your happy and sell for usd.
    Alot of hackers now have the tbl editor, which will totally ruin the game. Soon there will be spamming spike/hs/helis with no cooldowns (they will break server checks), Mages wear warrior shells (happening now, just covered by valkory armor), able to spam potions (happenin now...) And loads more.

Quit.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

so ur saying mgames sending patches to k2, why is KOKO so far ahead of us then? and IF USKO is going through the same patches as KOKO did. Then KOKO would have had the same exploits/bugs as USKO right?
    Sounds bit weird to me...[/b]
    there are general patches and specific patchse...were following all the general patches that KOKO goes through...u gotta remember that usko is the youngest ko and therefore were last in line and were behind all the other ko's as far as how many patches weve been through...then there are also specific patches where the certain ko's can specifically ask mgames to make them a new patch(for example: a patch to add new weps or a patch to add new capes or a patch for etc etc etc)

im pretty sure k2 making patches now i've reported bugs and seen them patched hours laters k2 also have change way they update they can update xtrap and not change actuall patch . Alot of times causing ppl to get automatically banned when joining game on there hacks , alot of times not doing much jus detecting some programs but not all programs and some of the programs are auto updating when xtrap updates . They're also able to change things ingame that normally in the past would result in a new patch but now they are changing things ingame while keeping the game live .

Wat ur talking about k2 has already tried / threaten to do which is partially reason kosp makers went mia , but the koxp maker is a relentless stubborn turk and will not stop updating his program no matter wat .

Another reason ur idea will not work is simply because new patches is wat i fear the most and k2 feeling the same on this cuz every new patch no matter how big the changes are may result in a new bug or a old bug becoming active and affecting the servers severely .

The only %100 way to get rid of KOXP is to leave the game.

I don't know why exactly but whenever I read anything you reply to I want to punch you in your face. I don't like you very much is all and I think it's because you always have some shit to say that is sarcastic or something. I bet in real life you have a really shitty outlook on life and a bad attitude. Maybe I'm wrong but you come accross as a pretentious erogant asshole. Maybe I'd change my mind if I actually met you or talked to you on vent or something but that is just the way I feel right now.

Oops, sry everyone! :lol:

Now back to this post![/b]
    Normally I would agree, but Cam is 100% correct here. =(

Volcanic

99% of the koxpers dont make it past level 60

either they get banned or they get bored[/b]
    You fucking noob. ROFL!

@ Cama. Kid spelt backwards describes you best

ReiRei

wow, all this time I have been browsing forums. I have yet to see cama as an asshole. or paddy for that matter...

maybe I am skipping posts, or maybe we think alike. maybe I am an asshole...

anyways.. kosp has been around forever. A couple Carnage rogues used to macro,, and still get crap about it...

TheChupster

A couple Carnage rogues used to macro,, and still get crap about it...[/b]
    See this is the problem with this shit. Everyone who knows me knows for a fact that if you ever brought me proof of this I'd fukn kick people from clan that were cheating. Not going into this entire shit again about how people felt about Carnage but noone could ever bring me proof but yet everyone had fraps and could fraps pk videos and shit so I'd just say stfu cause all you want to do is talk shit cause maybe you have some personal shit against said person or just did't like us as a clan. As of right now I know for a fact everyone in clan is legit atm and every clan in this game has had their share of cheating members at one point or another. Cab already explained a long time ago about his absence with his char for a while and that someone else who is no longer his friend was using the char at the time. I do love the way you brought Carnage up again tho. _l_ Sit on it! You know you'd like the ride.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123