Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ARROW SHOWER COMING BAC =)

This is a discussion on ARROW SHOWER COMING BAC =) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Linaus on main forum said.. he talked to the developers about the issue and said there was no point to ...
Page: 1

sniper_eye

Linaus on main forum said.. he talked to the developers about the issue and said there was no point to keep the cooldown in the game so hopefully fixed next Maintenance =)

Would be cool if they remove the cooldown or fix the issue but I doubt it :P

sniper_eye

yeah I know but least they give us hope =)

Linaus on main forum said.. he talked to the developers about the issue and said there was no point to keep the cooldown in the game so hopefully fixed next Maintenance =)[/b]
    y? the kool down has stpoed arrow shower...just they attack faster with another skill. + they got more prob then cooldowns.

y? the kool down has stpoed arrow shower...just they attack faster with another skill. + they got more prob then cooldowns.[/b]
    It stopped what you twat?
    I can give you a single tbl file and you have your arrow shower back as it never was changed. If you have no idea about how the game works, then just keep yourself shut.

King0fKingZ

I can give you a single tbl file and you have your arrow shower back as it never was changed. If you have no idea about how the game works, then just keep yourself shut.[/b]

the worms come out of the cave

the worms come out of the cave[/b]
    Which worms, from which cave?

I ain't using edited .tbl's, if that is what you want to say.

It does not take a lot to find that out you know.

It helped a lot for me. Now most kox.pers using arrow shower and than multi shot. Now you can pot the dmg from the kox.pers. First they used to shoot 9 arrows at the same time > 4 hits dead.

I can give you a single tbl file and you have your arrow shower back as it never was changed. If you have no idea about how the game works, then just keep yourself shut.[/b]
    Actually it's like CS. Works on mobs not pk.
    How the game works? Oh I don't actually know, please englighten me, tell me what programming language they use, maybe some of their codes, what servers they have, what their ebenzer is like....

You got a tbl file from a hacking forum, congratufuckinglations.

Arrow skills have 0 cooldown versus monsters and npcs server-side, only thing keeping them from being spammable is 1 tbl file

in PK its different, every skill except multi shot and arrow shower have cooldowns, i highly doubt they changed the arrow shower cooldown server-side, because we all know k2, they take shortcuts, just look at minor heal, itstill has 0 cooldown server-side and the only thing making it non spammable is that 1 tbl file

the developers need to switch from .tbl to a much better encrypted file type, or else anyone with a tbl editor can change almost any file in their knight online directory

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

actually, there is a server sided cooldown to it aswell.

If you have no idea about how the game works, then just keep yourself shut[/b]

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

they got a new hack,
    it looks like Blow Arrow Skill, but they can hit you from a very far distance, lets say u sit in town and they can hit you from OUTSIDE (no tower contact)
    I mean really outside.
    Thats crazy :S

jaso

sorry ive been out of game for almost 2 months now, how long is the cooldown on the arrow shower now?

Like a warrior skill if I remember correctly. Maybe a tiny bit longer. People have been using Arrow Shower and Multi Shower comboing since arrow shower takes to long.

superturk

hello,i will try to explain this the best i can in english
    every tbl file should be randomly scanned for every player to check to match the correct data, if this data is not correct, to the data that should be in the files , then proceed to send a notice to k2 network of this. and if this happens they can then take this information to investigate that person to make a final decision of a ban. this would work 100 %
    i thank you for your time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast