Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

1200% damage! Hey warriors! No AC after this :)

This is a discussion on 1200% damage! Hey warriors! No AC after this :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Here, I changed it so it not the wrong skills Originally posted by yunusyildiz The New assassin skills: * *Blinding ...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

Here, I changed it so it not the wrong skills

Originally posted by yunusyildiz
    The New assassin skills:

* *Blinding (72) * * *: Gives 200% dmg and blinds enemy for 3 seconds at a certain rate
    * *Beast Hiding(75) * * * * * * *: Gives 100% dmg and you go invisible for 3 seconds

* *Source Masking (75) * : Puts an identification tag on the enemy to prevent stealthing for 10 minutes

* *xxxxxx (80) * * * : Inflict Critical damage

* *Disarm (80) * * * * * * * *: A chance to disarm the enemy's armor

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    BPs can only kill sins if they duff. *Because their duffs dont need some sort of pot they can just go on forever. *Once a rogue runs out of cure pots hes dead. *When maliced I get hit like 700-800...now that they have that lvl 72 skill, thatll be a bitch
    Then we won't talk about that time I killed you with no duff

Lol warriors ...

you seems forget that you got a new skill too at level 80 !!! I dont remember exactly what it does ... but it's very powerful.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>

<!--QuoteBegin-yunusyildiz
    The New assassin skills:

* *Blinding (72) * * *: Gives 200% dmg and blinds enemy for 3 seconds at a certain rate (ok skill)
    * *Beast Hiding(75) * * * * * * *: Gives 100% dmg and you go invisible for 3 seconds *(fuckign retarded skill)

* *Source Masking (75) * : Puts an identification tag on the enemy to prevent stealthing for 10 minutes (wtf? lol)

* *xxxxxx (80) * * * : Inflict Critical damage (good skill)

* *Disarm (80) * * * * * * * *: A chance to disarm the enemy's armor *(YES PLEASE)

[/b]

yunusyildiz

I wrote them from a site.

If they are wrong, sorry :wub:

yunusyildiz

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by phantomlink@

<!--QuoteBegin-yunusyildiz

The New assassin skills:

* *Blinding (72) * * *: Gives 200% dmg and blinds enemy for 3 seconds at a certain rate (ok skill)
    * *Beast Hiding(75) * * * * * * *: Gives 100% dmg and you go invisible for 3 seconds *(fuckign retarded skill)

* *Source Masking (75) * : Puts an identification tag on the enemy to prevent stealthing for 10 minutes (wtf? lol)

* *xxxxxx (80) * * * : Inflict Critical damage (good skill)

* *Disarm (80) * * * * * * * *: A chance to disarm the enemy's armor *(YES PLEASE)

[/b]

loooooooooooooooooooooool :lol:

ScyTh3r

I Mean 1.2 Viseh

CrusAd3R

lets cut the bullshit. i was a warrior with about 1500 ac in beta and got hit for 13xx while highest spikes were 600.
    i mean..its like more than 2x spikes u know ;]

Banned Senior Member

then lvling to 80 will be worth it

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments
    yay...let's make sins even more impossible to kill.
    how about give them some buff/duff skills ? I think that would complete the whole package...
    Id ont know...when a warrior has 5k HP, 1200 AC, and spams 600-650 when im unduffed, I wouldnt say sins are "impossible" to kill.

also my spike hit them for like 450-500 about the same as bloody beast lol[/b]
    If the warrior doesn't have top end gear and doesn't know how to combo. A sin that has the ability to minor heal well can pwn that warrior .

Edit: take myself for example. I have good gear on my warrior, I can combo pretty well too, but it's still hard to kill sins that minor combo. Take Felix for example, he's uber hard to kill, MrPayne too.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    BPs can only kill sins if they duff. *Because their duffs dont need some sort of pot they can just go on forever. *Once a rogue runs out of cure pots hes dead. *When maliced I get hit like 700-800...now that they have that lvl 72 skill, thatll be a bitch
    Then we won't talk about that time I killed you with no duff [/b]
    when did taht happen

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123