Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

The 13th World is Coming!

This is a discussion on The 13th World is Coming! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; since when is 13 lucky ? :P...
Page: 11

since when is 13 lucky ? :P

BoiledFrogs

Im personally happy for the new server because old servers getting so boring with all the +9 shit going around.

rainh2o

Just when I think, "Surely this person has reached and encapsulates the limits of Internet tedium" you go and push the boundary even further. Dullard, do yourself and everyone else a favor: disconnect your computer from the Internet.

It's just as well you can type, for if you had to speak your mind, you'd be speechless. You could type every thing you know on the subject on back of a microscopic postage stamp and still have room leftover for a shopping list. Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration? As Ellen Glasgow once remarked: "He knows so little and knows it so fluently."

You are about as entertaining as a child's inflatable punching toy. You bop it, it springs back, you bop it again and you forget it ever existed. It slowly deflates in an unused corner, then one day you throw it away. There's nothing wrong with you that couldn't be cured with a little Prozac and a polo mallet, or, better yet, suicide. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you weren't living proof that stupid people should not breed; if your weren't so fat that you look like The Michelin Man man on steroids, or if you didn't have a face that people shove in dough to make monster cookies. Who am I kidding? You would.

Now, why don’t you climb onto that Special Needs tricycle of yours with the fourth wheel attached for extra-ensured retard stability and pedal your fat ass down to the sports field and do some “outdoors” stuff for a change. Hell, if you don’t like it, you can always offer to lick-clean the jockstraps.

greishkan1

since when is 13 lucky ? :P[/b]
    Since i born

I smell ban / mute ? :mellow:
    Dunno if you were joking , becuse to be honest some people doin it , and its actually lifeless and useless , to cheat in game , really GG.[/b]
    Ive been a legit player since day1 of usko... But is there really any point in being legit now? Everyone babashops and macroes, no fun left in the game...

Joking btw bout macroing there dont even have that shitty corrupt americanised game installed

Just when I think, "Surely this person has reached and encapsulates the limits of Internet tedium" you go and push the boundary even further. Dullard, do yourself and everyone else a favor: disconnect your computer from the Internet.

It's just as well you can type, for if you had to speak your mind, you'd be speechless. You could type every thing you know on the subject on back of a microscopic postage stamp and still have room leftover for a shopping list. Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration? As Ellen Glasgow once remarked: "He knows so little and knows it so fluently."

You are about as entertaining as a child's inflatable punching toy. You bop it, it springs back, you bop it again and you forget it ever existed. It slowly deflates in an unused corner, then one day you throw it away. There's nothing wrong with you that couldn't be cured with a little Prozac and a polo mallet, or, better yet, suicide. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you weren't living proof that stupid people should not breed; if your weren't so fat that you look like The Michelin Man man on steroids, or if you didn't have a face that people shove in dough to make monster cookies. Who am I kidding? You would.

Now, why don’t you climb onto that Special Needs tricycle of yours with the fourth wheel attached for extra-ensured retard stability and pedal your fat ass down to the sports field and do some “outdoors” stuff for a change. Hell, if you don’t like it, you can always offer to lick-clean the jockstraps.[/b]

i bet you've been DYING to copy paste that

OGGY

new server gg :X

Cheating is lifeless in meaning you cant make your own lvls and char w/o cheat , ofcurse the legit will lvl up slower then the cheater , but i still not gonne cheat in game , just have fun thats what importent.[/b]

lifeless means u got nothign else to do than playing ko, a cheater does not stand next to his computer or on his merchant char while his main is macroing, is he ?

RiseAgainst_

Cheating is lifeless in meaning you cant make your own lvls and char w/o cheat[/b]
    Hmm no. Still doesnt makes sense.

_random_

wat shud i be
    bp or rogue??????????????

Jacoli

75 % of people are gonna be Rogues

I cant wait for the server

lifeless means u got nothign else to do than playing ko, a cheater does not stand next to his computer or on his merchant char while his main is macroing, is he ?[/b]
    True that
    A cheater just leaves his char koxping and goes hang out with his chik h34r:

Oh how I'm looking forward to reading the market forum of the new server,
    OMG HOW COME HE LEVEL 60 ALREADY?
    OMG BUG ABUSE, HE HIT ME 1000 CRAYZ
    OMG HE HAVE +8 MIRAGE DAGGER, DUPE DUPE DUPE
    OMG INSANITY GET +8 WEAPON SERVER IS RUINED
    OMG HE USE NP BUG I CANT GET DRAGON CRY CRY

People always have to find a reason why a server is ruined. There may even always be a reason, but don't you learn after so much new servers that there will always be a bug which gives people an unfair advantage?
    But after all, I guess this is a good thing for the people that play it. The only bad thing is the older servers being left a bit less crowded each time. But after a few new servers, the only ppl playing new servers are the hoppers, so each new server gets more and more empty after the next one comes out. Just watch Ronark / Logos / Girakon soon, I mean come onnn, theres like 2/3 good English clans in each server. This time, let them whine about stuff in their market section though, so I don't have to read the crying everywhere. :$

Guardianse

75 % of people are gonna be Rogues
    I cant wait for the server [/b]
    why u think 75% going to be rogues :blink:

macarena

why u think 75% going to be rogues :blink:[/b]
    +1

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast