Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

The 13th World is Coming!

This is a discussion on The 13th World is Coming! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you have got to be kidding me... wow how idiotic can you get......
Page: 4

you have got to be kidding me... wow how idiotic can you get...

RED2316

I think its a dumb idea...the servers now are dead.....but im going! Might as well get off the oldest server in the game, start fresh and see how I fair against the other server hoppers. So if anyone is planning to start a clan, and get going immediatley let me know. I was looking to go to girakon for awhile, but with 75 and 76 being fairly common, I think the new server is gonna be the way to go!

zzz this is bs:/

Jacoli

I am going to the new server, I am getting kinda tired EXPing others account, wanna start new and fresh (I tried Girakon and... lets say I am never going back) I would love to get some people together to start a clan xD

Banned Senior Member

YeeY im in (H)

startrizerg

>.,.< lame , more old player will quit old server " gogog new server .... " cz be empty even more ... runing in cz after new server come is like runing in empty desert with sc on .... already right now most of the server r no where close to full accpt 1 .

Banned Senior Member

I&#39;m going with my clan.

Instead of making new servers they should merge the old ones imo.

DarK

I think its a dumb idea...the servers now are dead.....but im going! Might as well get off the oldest server in the game, start fresh and see how I fair against the other server hoppers. So if anyone is planning to start a clan, and get going immediatley let me know. I was looking to go to girakon for awhile, but with 75 and 76 being fairly common, I think the new server is gonna be the way to go![/b]
    Don&#39;t think so..

but new server? gay...

kennyburger

wth does imo mean?

Banned Senior Member

wth does imo mean?[/b]
    i think : in my opinion

kennyburger

thank you.

Yay, yet a new home for all the ego-obsessed kids that think they are gonna be the best. Seriously, 80% of the ppl are immature little kids that never stop bragging.
    It&#39;s just an endless cycle of trying to own a new server, having no succes, waiting for a new server, repeat.

EastonLemon

Ill be going there for sure.

Should be fun.

Not everyone plays for fame. Plus honestly, playing at the start of a new server is about as fun as KO gets anymore.

Jacoli

yeah cant wait to see which clan will accept me might be going Human

Yeah im not going in hopes of gaining fame, just for the fun of starting new with others and EXPing up and gaining items and coins he fair way.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast