Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

The 13th World is Coming!

This is a discussion on The 13th World is Coming! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If K2 keep cheaters away from this server i'll be happy , dont need nothing else ... thats what most ...
Page: 9

If K2 keep cheaters away from this server i'll be happy , dont need nothing else ... thats what most of us want , right ?![/b]
    no, i want 8745893752347523827439758 people.

also, cheaters suck anyway.

Banned Senior Member

no, i want 8745893752347523827439758 people.

also, cheaters suck anyway.[/b]
    Most ppl quit cuz some dupe method come up and turks gets super rich or some lvl bug and you feel how you wasted 5 months of ur time and that noob gets everything for 1 day ...

No cheat = more ppl thats staying at server

MAking the servers emptier.

Not cool.[/b]
    personally i enjoy logging in with out premium iunno about you but its fantastic

new server will be fun im sure but iunno playing new server legitly knowing that border war bug will be "unfixed" and abused while name change is enabled its just not as delicious as one would hope

Royalassassin

gay stuff

Oh and i thought ill wake up and ill see new server , gay k2 they ruin my mood really GG's.

13th server, bad luck[/b]
    ahah so right man

13 = Unluck

Haha new server coming out that soon?
    Now i can actully pk and not pk with the lvl 80s-.-

Im going new server becuase it will be fun with a clan that doesnt have nothing and comes out with something big , and im going becuase it is going to be fun to see who is going to be 60 first zhzhaah probbly some turk....

Pls old servers are getting bored...

so stupid when u complain that you never get in without prem, and now your saying when your starting to get in its always empty...

PSYK0SIN

Going for sure Human mage OKAAAAYYYY Thats my final server before i quit for good GL ALL
    Looking a human clan if u need a serious XP mage
    13th is a bad day Hmm what a bout a guy who was born on 31st october

I AM MISFORTUNE BIATCH SERVER

RiseAgainst_

personally i enjoy logging in with out premium iunno about you but its fantastic

new server will be fun im sure but iunno playing new server legitly knowing that border war bug will be "unfixed" and abused while name change is enabled its just not as delicious as one would hope[/b]
    I dont care about that.. im always premium.. i care about going CZ and fighting agaisnt very few people.. that will make all the servers really boring.. its just really really GAY

I have a solid thought that k2 are digging their own grave.

Red

gunna rape some kidz

Sidewalk

I dont care about that.. im always premium.. i care about going CZ and fighting agaisnt very few people.. that will make all the servers really boring.. its just really really GAY

I have a solid thought that k2 are digging their own grave.[/b]
    No they're not.. they'll keep doing it til they stop making money off of it.. then they'll start merging servers. Just like all other games do

New server for me.. and it'll be my last.

Hope to see you there my favorite mexican friend!

IllusionS

For people saying new server generates huge revenues for K2, you are incorrect.

All it does is shift the premiums from the older servers, to surge a new premium base on the new server. Shifting people doesn't increase the total amount of premiums purchased. In actuality, since new servers hurt the older servers, people eventually quit and get tired of the game and thus stop purchasing premiums. New servers just seem like they give a quick burst in purchases, but in the long run the revenue generated is the same or worse.

Sidewalk

untrue, a majority of the ppl i play with do not buy premium currently. And all of them going to the new server are planning on purchasing gold and KC all that stuff.

A lot of ppl do not use premium right now, and prem will be the only way to play the new server. Everyone will have it.

No they're not.. they'll keep doing it til they stop making money off of it.. then they'll start merging servers. Just like all other games do

New server for me.. and it'll be my last.

Hope to see you there my favorite mexican friend![/b]
    you think they have the knowledge to merge servers? Hell, they take servers down for 5+ hours and sometimes dont even path anything. I can see merging servers being a 1month maintenance >_>

greishkan1

ahah so right man

13 = Unluck[/b]
    Why is 13 bad luck. For me it's happy number :P

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast