Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1440hp in favor or not ?

This is a discussion on 1440hp in favor or not ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i think that bring back them in game is a really bad idea... I know that the game is ...
Page: 1

Banned

Well i think that bring back them in game is a really bad idea... I know that the game is based on a team work but come on who do not like VS ?

well 1440hp pot for me destroyed the VS... i see everyday rogues and warriors that when they are close to die (in a VS) use it..

A nice idea can also keep them in game but change the animation to something different then 720hp pot one...

maybe we should start a topic in official forum and ask for remove them from the game if many players agree...

what u think ?

macheco

Is like the abbys pots... I dunno if it is worth to do such a thing just to remove the 1440 pots...

King0fKingZ

Is like the abbys pots... I dunno if it is worth to do such a thing just to remove the 1440 pots...[/b]
    abyss pot is better for a char with undying

Banned

Keep them, if you cant stand up to them then you'll have to get some for yourself. People have a right to use everything in their arsenal to stay alive and that includes w.e kinda pots they can get in game.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

Keep them, if you cant stand up to them then you'll have to get some for yourself. People have a right to use everything in their arsenal to stay alive and that includes w.e kinda pots they can get in game.[/b]
    true.its not like they sell them at the npc.. if u want them u gota earn them anyway
    ';-s

1440hp pots are part of the game, if you want them, farm them (agree with elucid)...
    problem is and i am sure, many players have these 1440hp pots duped, like abyss pots before and player with hundreds/thousands of these pots is very hard to kill for other players...
    the best benefit of 1440hp pots is for warriors and mages... warriors with these pots and +9 items are very deadly enemies...
    i am watching "evolution" of usko, and things go forward for warriors... platinum premium, mp recovery, most of the crazy items are warrior items and so on...

the only problem with 1440 pots (and abyss...but one para screws abyss pot since its hp regen is based on %) is in VS

yea i like occasional VS myself...but this is primarily party based game.

and to tell ya the truth...with so many high lvl ppl, and +8 items becoming common it is very hard to survive massive gangbangs even with 2 or more full healers in party.

when all the novas starts to drop and all hellblades starts to flash HP drops like nothing, and priests are having a hard time keeping the party alive, and 720 just doesnt cut it anymore to survive "in between heals"

so im in favour of 1440 pots and im sure when it comes down to VS ppl will "invent" a rule such as: "no 1440"...well actually this rule already exists

anyway its a part of the game...as everything else

they should add it but somehow make it where u have to be a certain lvl to use it because you dont want dcz characters using pots like these then no one would get killed

no fuck em, how in hell you gonna outdamage a 1440 pot ?

Think how long will the vs fights last ? and the winner will be the one who had the most.

why do people think its a good idea :S

lil_mageskillz

no fuck em, how in hell you gonna outdamage a 1440 pot ?

Think how long will the vs fights last ? and the winner will be the one who had the most.

why do people think its a good idea :S[/b]
    i agree also lol i dont see a mage or rouge killing me in a vs with 1440 heal each pot i would most likly be full hp :P

I THINK

you bitch way to much on forums and about k2
    quit already

thanks,
    dan

in pk, u got them? then use them.
    in vs, set a rule that u both wont use it or stop complaining, its ovboius when someone uses a 1440hp pot.
    =]

A decked out warrior/mage party with a couple of DB all using these, forget it...game over.

again ppl complain about VS

as i said i do love the occasional VS myself, but we have to look at this from game creators perspective.

ppl are too strong as the game evolves, and dmg dealt in party pk is too high, so from designers perspective 1440 are necesarry because party PK is where the money is...not VS

and if u really ask me i would be satisfied with lets say 960HP pot with lvl requirement. make it either 62 or 70 (to prevent either dcz or rlb chars from using it)

Banned

im not against these potions... im against use them in a VS... coz then as someone said will win the guy that have more 1440...

I think a good idea is change animation of these potion so you can see when a guy use them in a VS...u know that people lie in this game, people say: no im not using 1440 but they keep do...

change animation is the best solution for me.

personally i like know/find skilled players and have a nice VS with them... now is too hard know who is really skilled and who is only using not fair shit (tbl 1440hp bla bla) for win

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast