Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

19 games that gonna be blocked from turkish internet cafes

This is a discussion on 19 games that gonna be blocked from turkish internet cafes within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ill finaly be able to exp with out being ks'ed...
Page: 4

Dr.Sig

ill finaly be able to exp with out being ks'ed

morax

If i was the CEO at K2 i would be on the phone to the Turkish Government ready to suck some dick to get that ruling overturned

iom kinda happy but what about the gg turks :unsure: few but i think its worth having them around

wraith86

Originally posted by morax
    If i was the CEO at K2 i would be on the phone to the Turkish Government ready to suck some dick to get that ruling overturned
    ? the CEO from K2 has probably sucked every turks dick in the world.

Reinhard

The law isnt confirmed yet zzzz dont get your hopes up and like tez said the turks will possibly bribe the police.

yay i can log on in the morning...whoo hooo!!!

we wrote letters to some turkish officials awhile back about how the name allah is used so lightly in this game and how turkish reputation is being wrecked by the kids who play this game .

never got a reply i dont think

jimfujitsu

Do you actually think that turks who played from cafe's were actually prem? I mean they would spend a minimum of 9$ a month + 5$ a day to pay for playing hours instead of buying a computer and set up home internet which is 1000 times more convenient? I think 99% of turkish cafe's players were using koxp to log and play.

servers are gona be fucked >.< 3 players on BOTH side

i guess its will be better to merge server :P

ReiRei

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lIIIIIIIIIIl)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-emosexual
    I just asked a turkish friend to translate it, n it seems that those games are getting blocked from cyber cafes ... Woooo =p, although he doesnt think it will happen... The games are blocked because of violence =p
    no idea why but r all turkish ppl nuns or monks or little children? because i don't see why violence isn't allowed in games.

n with turkey gone......... ko will actually be too quiet. [/b]
    won't be all turkey, just cyber cafes..
    where they dupe and sell things

Dread

see what i dont understand is even if they do block it do turks not have home computers and internet?

never got why they must go to cafes to play ....

If they do knightonline is gonna be playable
    Ko isnt meant for that many players in each server

Rayne_of_death

GOGOGO Block them and I might come back and play!

DragonFire

Originally posted by Rayne_of_death
    GOGOGO Block them and I might come back and play!
    I mean, They wont all be gone. But if this goes through. I think alot will stupid duping and shit, Cause they do it in packs..Solo there fuckin noobs and Dont know anything.

gubernaculum

Originally posted by jimfujitsu
    Do you actually think that turks who played from cafe's were actually prem? I mean they would spend a minimum of 9$ a month + 5$ a day to pay for playing hours instead of buying a computer and set up home internet which is 1000 times more convenient? I think 99% of turkish cafe's players were using koxp to log and play.
    I think a lot of cafes in Turkey have accounts on each of the terminals, that are preconfig'ed with KOXP and so forth...so little Ackbar comes by on his/her way home from the gypsy market and just sits at a terminal. All of them are ready to go, some have higher lvls than others, but it doesn't matter...Turks are united and will support each other by playing any account in the cafe the same. So after a while, all accounts in the cafe are 60+, and ready for PK, and you know the rest.....

But as far as why there are so many Turks playing in internet cafe's - computers aren't dirt cheap nor are the average household salaries all that high in countries in eastern Europe, so most people don't have a computer that was built in the 21st century, and if they do there are even less that have a stable internet connection. Internet cafe's are the only places where you can get access to high speed internet, decent computers, and so on for a lot less than you would be paying for a computer. So the little turks just peddle in the market square all day then go spend it on KO and baklavah....pretty simple life for simple people.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast