Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

19 games that gonna be blocked from turkish internet cafes

This is a discussion on 19 games that gonna be blocked from turkish internet cafes within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by gubernaculum+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gubernaculum)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-jimfujitsu Do you actually think that turks who played from cafe's were actually prem? I ...
Page: 5

Dread

Originally posted by gubernaculum+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gubernaculum)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-jimfujitsu
    Do you actually think that turks who played from cafe's were actually prem? I mean they would spend a minimum of 9$ a month + 5$ a day to pay for playing hours instead of buying a computer and set up home internet which is 1000 times more convenient? I think 99% of turkish cafe's players were using koxp to log and play.
    I think a lot of cafes in Turkey have accounts on each of the terminals, that are preconfig'ed with KOXP and so forth...so little Ackbar comes by on his/her way home from the gypsy market and just sits at a terminal. All of them are ready to go, some have higher lvls than others, but it doesn't matter...Turks are united and will support each other by playing any account in the cafe the same. So after a while, all accounts in the cafe are 60+, and ready for PK, and you know the rest.....

But as far as why there are so many Turks playing in internet cafe's - computers aren't dirt cheap nor are the average household salaries all that high in countries in eastern Europe, so most people don't have a computer that was built in the 21st century, and if they do there are even less that have a stable internet connection. Internet cafe's are the only places where you can get access to high speed internet, decent computers, and so on for a lot less than you would be paying for a computer. So the little turks just peddle in the market square all day then go spend it on KO and baklavah....pretty simple life for simple people.[/b]

i like this guy ^_^

about the computer thing... it makes sense i guess ...i live in america so i guess im used to having a home built nice fast computer with amazing high speed internet and it isnt that big of a deal

Pwner4Last

Sweden got 100mb internet, beat that.

And btw.

WOOOOOT FINALLY, no more turks that ruins this game, god bless god, bless santa claus for being born today :wub:

Reinhard

CANT YOU READDD The law isnt confirmed yet and many people think it wont. Dont get your hopes high cause even if the law is confirmed Turks will possibly bribe the police cause thats what 95% of turks do, cheat.

So yea simmer down till the law is confirmed.

Lawless

you obviously havent tried "cheating" with a cop... turkish or otherwise. Beside the fact thats this type of restriction wouldnt be monitored by police but rather by whatever govt office handles that type of thing in Turkey.

And as far as the ban not being ratified, Turkey sadly is not exactly the west, their personal rights are somewhat limited by way of comparison, and i dont see any riots from turkish kids happening over the loss of some internet content, or China would be in civil war ATM.
    The ban would ot have even been proposed had the powers that be not already decided that that was the action they are going to eventually take. may bounce around for years but will eventually happen in some form or the other

Banned

Originally posted by Lawless
    you obviously havent tried "cheating" with a cop... turkish or otherwise. Beside the fact thats this type of restriction wouldnt be monitored by police but rather by whatever govt office handles that type of thing in Turkey.

And as far as the ban not being ratified, Turkey sadly is not exactly the west, their personal rights are somewhat limited by way of comparison, and i dont see any riots from turkish kids happening over the loss of some internet content, or China would be in civil war ATM.
    The ban would ot have even been proposed had the powers that be not already decided that that was the action they are going to eventually take. may bounce around for years but will eventually happen in some form or the other
    your right it wouldnt be monitored by the police....it would be the gov but guess what who u think will be the ones to run around and close the cafes....THE POLICE....so therefor they can be bribed and anyone can be bribed with enough money...the small cafes will be fucked but the big ones will be around still watch.......

also nothing confirmed yet

Dread

will the game really clean up that much?

do turks make up THAT much % of the game?

Lawless

They easily make up the vast majority now. And a large portion of those numbers use the game strictly to make money, and using every possible cheat to do it. Of course that cascades down to the player base

tolgahan

omg
    xmas , ppl , wishes
    i dont think santa knows how to use a pc xD

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

even if its confirmed.. it doesn't mean it wouldn't be revised.

Psy

KO for a non turk is a health hazard. High blood pressure.

tolgahan

maybe gta punisher serious sam goes but i dont think they can delete ko and cs

ok its also illegal to have kids under the age of 18 in your cafe anyone that has ever been to turkey knows that its full with ppl under the 18 playing these games

so even if this gets aceepted it wont change a bit

Banned

nothing will change just play for your own clan and friends and fuck the cheating duping bug abuseing turks and play with the good ones....there are some :wub:

Originally posted by gubernaculum+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gubernaculum)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-jimfujitsu
    Do you actually think that turks who played from cafe's were actually prem? I mean they would spend a minimum of 9$ a month + 5$ a day to pay for playing hours instead of buying a computer and set up home internet which is 1000 times more convenient? I think 99% of turkish cafe's players were using koxp to log and play.
    I think a lot of cafes in Turkey have accounts on each of the terminals, that are preconfig'ed with KOXP and so forth...so little Ackbar comes by on his/her way home from the gypsy market and just sits at a terminal. All of them are ready to go, some have higher lvls than others, but it doesn't matter...Turks are united and will support each other by playing any account in the cafe the same. So after a while, all accounts in the cafe are 60+, and ready for PK, and you know the rest.....

But as far as why there are so many Turks playing in internet cafe's - computers aren't dirt cheap nor are the average household salaries all that high in countries in eastern Europe, so most people don't have a computer that was built in the 21st century, and if they do there are even less that have a stable internet connection. Internet cafe's are the only places where you can get access to high speed internet, decent computers, and so on for a lot less than you would be paying for a computer. So the little turks just peddle in the market square all day then go spend it on KO and baklavah....pretty simple life for simple people.[/b]

hahahhahaahahhahahhahahhaha omfg <3 this guy

but seriously could u see a turkish child bribing a cop rofl itd be so funny, i wonder if hed pay in goldbars or lvl 60 accounts :P

Originally posted by wraith86
    Turkey is a nail in a car tire... it ruined the tire but if you take it out there will be nothing left and the person will go buy a new tire. so by K2 letting turkey overrun this game and make most of the english speaking community leave if turkey gets banned there wont be anyone to fill in for it or atleast enough to make an impact.. i dunno its just a theory but regardless 50 english speakers > 1000 turks anyday.
    turks are a pebble in your shoe, nothing more :lol:

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast