Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

19 games that gonna be blocked from turkish internet cafes

This is a discussion on 19 games that gonna be blocked from turkish internet cafes within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ResserGD I think there gonna be a biiiiig increase in the no. of computers sold in turkey ...
Page: 7

DiedStylE

Originally posted by ResserGD
    I think there gonna be a biiiiig increase in the no. of computers sold in turkey *h43r:
    Rofl.... muahahahhahhahah

tolgahan

Originally posted by Lev0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lev0)</div>
    Originally posted by Reinhard@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lev0

ok its also illegal to have kids under the age of 18 in your cafe anyone that has ever been to turkey knows that its full with ppl under the 18 playing these games

so even if this gets aceepted it wont change a bit

Tolgahan said that that law was changed several times and now the minimum age to enter a cafe is 12 zzz.

zzz checks majestes post

Btw guys this new, wont change anything cuz it is not allowed to ppl under 18 to enter cyber cafes in TR but small cafe owners let chilldren to play games theere.And %95 of dupers are +18 ppl.
    [/b]
    its 12+ until 06:00Pm (or 7,8,9 dunno well) . 18- are not allowed to enter int. cafe after that hour

ladyarawin

ya i believe it when i see it .. not going to be holding my breath on this news...

G000000000ooooooooDDDDD!!!

Banned

would be nice if they passed this law, some ppl i would miss some ppl i would be real happy that they are gone. -_-

MalaViDa

rofl!! good notice

90% turkish bye bye... k2 bye bye ;D

:wub:

xAraChNiDx

I think that k2/ko would easily survive the turkish net cafe exodus, in fact it would probably bring back alot of old players, which would in turn bring in some new ones.

not to mention make the game alot more interesting. Keep in mind also happy gamers are far more willing to part with their money, and I think you would also find that the % of premium players would rise distinctly with the turkish net cafe users being gone.

while overall profits go down, so does their overall expenditure on resources, but it creates better profitability in the long run.

my 2 cents anyways

wraith86

Originally posted by xAraChNiDx
    I think that k2/ko would easily survive the turkish net cafe exodus, in fact it would probably bring back alot of old players, which would in turn bring in some new ones.

not to mention make the game alot more interesting. Keep in mind also happy gamers are far more willing to part with their money, and I think you would also find that the % of premium players would rise distinctly with the turkish net cafe users being gone.

while overall profits go down, so does their overall expenditure on resources, but it creates better profitability in the long run.

my 2 cents anyways
    im sorry but this is K2 were talking about ROFLFLFLLFIORNAUIFGBUYAGFRB&Igwabiufgsafrb87ig43qt r87wtruf

well if it did happen and server did empty, and somehow k2 grew some kind of a brain, theyd prolly merge like MYKO.

:seby666:

i dont think that will happen so what they cant play in net cafe they gonna save up and play from home sdfsdfsdf

HoodFizzle

ppl who play in cafes, they usually dont have prem or they cant afford it
    so k2 doesnt actually loose anything

Psy

Originally posted by HoodFizzle
    ppl who play in cafes, they usually dont have prem or they cant afford it
    so k2 doesnt actually loose anything
    I believe the point is that there will be less bug abusers. To be honest, during the day I have seen far more people on l3/d3 around Billbor than I have seen on l1/d1

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567