Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

1st Chitin Shield on Manes

This is a discussion on 1st Chitin Shield on Manes within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; theirs no real way to know for sure if it drops if u pmed a gm hel probably tell u ...
Page: 3

mahmoodxD

theirs no real way to know for sure if it drops

if u pmed a gm hel probably tell u that it drops just a very very low rate

now 1. he could be telling the truth

2. he could be lieing to cover up for illegal activities practiced by certain gms

if u tried to farm to get 1, and u dident it proves nothing because if it is a super low drop rate like they say farming wont really help u

personally i dont think they drop, its kinda stupid to keep them at a super low drop rate but theirs no way we can ever be 100% sure unless the lead member of the ko team/k2 came out and said ``CS does not drop`

Or, its babashopped from GM or Database hacker.

This would mean that since the insanely decreased drop rate, that person was the FIRST one to get it, meh i call BS.

It didn't drop

arko

I want to see the pic from inside the party with it saying "Picked up Chitin Shield"[/b]

+1

Banned

100% babashopped, GMs make all for $$... fuking k2 community, they need to care about ko... if CS is removed, they have to check it on the new servers, for example: DD 25 fp helmet on ronark...zzzzzzzz....

JimXrOx

i will laugh my ass hard.. a friend of mine dropped CS on dies some weeks ago >< was just next to him.. c&#39;mon ppl.. lesath DOES drops CS to a VERY low percentage.

100% babashopped, GMs make all for $$... fuking k2 community, they need to care about ko... if CS is removed, they have to check it on the new servers, for example: DD 25 fp helmet on ronark...zzzzzzzz....[/b]
    if its from gm, well that shield will be wiped soon... But i belive cs is dropping hearing so many storys and seeing them in server where they should not exist...

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

I hate these topics cos all ppl do is argue.

If there is only 1 on manes, it means the % is SO low.. that it basically doesnt drop... almost literally 1 in a million.

So how about instead of debating whether its true or not, we get on with our lives, and live happily ever after

*rolls eyes*

Havoc2

i will laugh my ass hard.. a friend of mine dropped CS on dies some weeks ago >< was just next to him.. c&#39;mon ppl.. lesath DOES drops CS to a VERY low percentage.[/b]
    NO, it doesn&#39;t.

Out of all the rumors, I have not seen a single picture of someone in the party with it saying "Chitin Sheild has dropped to xxxxxx". And you all clam "a friend of my cousins great nephew" well if they are a friend, get the SS from them, if they dont have a SS its probably because its NOT legit. CS should NOT be on Edana but there are atleast 14 of them there, why? Sult4ns farmed Ultima is the rumor of how they got it, alot of people believe Ultima still drops CS but no one has had the strength to farm it successfully without duped abyss fires. Lesath on the other hand, it has been several months maby a year now, that they have been discontinued, and EVERY time theres a leasth in the bowl, it goes down, why would lesath suddenly start wanting to drop it again, even if its at a very low % there are atleast.. 12 x 2 = 24 x 3 = 72 lesaths killed on EVERY server, not counting the new server (or dcz) so.. 78 lesaths killed everyday ATLEAST. if the percentage is even 1%, after a week, someone would have had a CS dropped to them. if it was .1% it would take rougly 10 weeks for us to see if it was true or not. If it was .01% it would take us about 2 years to find out if its true or not.

So believe what you want, it does NOT drop from Lesath anymore, just like Iron Earrings do NOT drop from Isiloon anymore. When yall think of an item being discontinued in the game everyone assumes well the only way to discontinue it is to set the % to .000000000000000000000000000001%, WRONG. They can discontinue it like they did Iron Earring.

So heres the answer to all the questions coming after this.

Its NOT legit.

Imhotep

NO, it doesn&#39;t.

Out of all the rumors, I have not seen a single picture of someone in the party with it saying "Chitin Sheild has dropped to xxxxxx". And you all clam "a friend of my cousins great nephew" well if they are a friend, get the SS from them, if they dont have a SS its probably because its NOT legit. CS should NOT be on Edana but there are atleast 14 of them there, why? Sult4ns farmed Ultima is the rumor of how they got it, alot of people believe Ultima still drops CS but no one has had the strength to farm it successfully without duped abyss fires. Lesath on the other hand, it has been several months maby a year now, that they have been discontinued, and EVERY time theres a leasth in the bowl, it goes down, why would lesath suddenly start wanting to drop it again, even if its at a very low % there are atleast.. 12 x 2 = 24 x 3 = 72 lesaths killed on EVERY server, not counting the new server (or dcz) so.. 78 lesaths killed everyday ATLEAST. if the percentage is even 1%, after a week, someone would have had a CS dropped to them. if it was .1% it would take rougly 10 weeks for us to see if it was true or not. If it was .01% it would take us about 2 years to find out if its true or not.

So believe what you want, it does NOT drop from Lesath anymore, just like Iron Earrings do NOT drop from Isiloon anymore. When yall think of an item being discontinued in the game everyone assumes well the only way to discontinue it is to set the % to .000000000000000000000000000001%, WRONG. They can discontinue it like they did Iron Earring.

Its NOT legit.[/b]

Chillax Mary.

I guess Havoc does not understand the term

"VERY LOW DROP RATE"

it is like asking ppl to take a screenshot of ROF dropping after moradon patch.

if you haven&#39;t gotten one, how can u take a screenshot of it?

how many CS have u seen on manes? oh wait, just one.

Banned

NO, it doesn&#39;t.

Its NOT legit.[/b]
    Throttle down there turbo.

for the ones who say tbl. edit etc. >

Wow...Lucky man.

chimera2888

NO, it doesn&#39;t.

Its NOT legit.[/b]
    +2345281735429816512864518724521874512845295462149 56

for the ones who say tbl. edit etc. >

[/b]
    omfg h34r: i cant believe it was droped, post ss of drop :mellow:
    few k of $ and you can get same on Akara <_< (i hope im joking)

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast