Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

1st Chitin Shield on Manes

This is a discussion on 1st Chitin Shield on Manes within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; pff i been killing lesaths in eslants and czs all i get is tails and a Scorpion shield but thats ...
Page: 5

Willows

pff i been killing lesaths in eslants and czs all i get is tails and a Scorpion shield but thats clan drop pff
    stupid lesath

Note : Some guy in pathos also got it from Lesath, and it says Picked up "Chintin Shield" Many people in pathos already seen it and its true, the drop rate is Extremely low but Lesaths still drop them, its either Gm Lesath or real lesath... no one knows
    Now we have 2 Chintin Shield in pathos because some guy did something about " Sucky Sucky" ( not sure what it means ) to a GM and he Made 1 CS for him. [/b]
    Lesath? Eslant? What?

chimera2888

CS is discontinued
    y the FUDGE would k2 make an impossible drop rate
    better yet y CS?
    do u guys even know y they DISCONTINUED CS
    because its the same shyyzzle as a personal shield ( shield of player lvl 70 item for those of u who...um ....dont know anything)
    the only diff between the 2 is that CS is better
    same stats and every thing just CS adds more then personal
    so tell me what would they do? take out personal shield or CS?
    or for no reason what so ever add an impossible drop rate to CS?
    in the end they disided to DISCONTINUE CS

and that my friends is how u fight in an argument
    bring up facts and shyyt
    not just say stuff like they put an impossible drop rate
    and then when we ask u y u just go "ummm im right and ur wrong stfu"

Zxenke

CS is discontinued
    y the FUDGE would k2 make an impossible drop rate
    better yet y CS?
    do u guys even know y they DISCONTINUED CS
    because its the same shyyzzle as a personal shield ( shield of player lvl 70 item for those of u who...um ....dont know anything)
    the only diff between the 2 is that CS is better
    same stats and every thing just CS adds more then personal
    so tell me what would they do? take out personal shield or CS?
    or for no reason what so ever add an impossible drop rate to CS?
    in the end they disided to DISCONTINUE CS

and that my friends is how u fight in an argument
    bring up facts and shyyt
    not just say stuff like they put an impossible drop rate
    and then when we ask u y u just go "ummm im right and ur wrong stfu"[/b]
    Omg omg omg omg...

That's how you fight in an argument? You brought the same shit everyone else here did dumbass. What fact do you have as to why it may have been removed? And the drop rate was decreased or whatever you want to call it before personal weapons existed I believe. If you have facts to back up your argument there...what are they?

chimera2888

Omg omg omg omg...

That's how you fight in an argument? You brought the same shit everyone else here did dumbass. What fact do you have as to why it may have been removed? And the drop rate was decreased or whatever you want to call it before personal weapons existed I believe. If you have facts to back up your argument there...what are they?[/b]
    hahahahahah ^^
    and im the dumbass?
    an SS isnt the only type of fact u could post dipshyyt
    im stating fukin common sence
    when u debate on sumthing u have to say crap that gose together
    crap that makes scence
    and btw thx for helping me prove my case
    CS were DISCONTINUED because of the making of personal items
    CS was to pwnage no point in haveing other shields
    so think about it they make another shield that downgrades a version of CS
    i may not have any SS's tru prove my theory (witch acually makes scence)
    but i do have a brian that acually works

meh i knew if i posted that id get some retards flaming up my ass
    lolz

Zxenke

So you use speculation as a basis for argument?

Havoc2

So your telling me that just bescause its a percentage of a chance to get something its going to happen. Ok go try ur luck at McDonalds with the monopoly game it says u win what 1/4 times well lets say i buy 5 things and dont get a fuckin free small fry they must be lieing huh? or i didnt get the 1 of the 4 think about it. Ur reply is retarted. and mine may be confusing but who gives a shit[/b]
    Me and my friend did the mcdonalds game, we won 200$. Besides that point, the whole point of removing the CS was to give new players an advantage, the whole complaining thing that went on for almost a year about "the strong get stronger, the weak stay weak". K2 listens to players, it may take them a while to hear it, but when they hear it, they listen. Those who "hope" for that magical CS to drop, im not saying don't farm it but heres your informant, if after this amount of time you have not managed to get a SS of the drop, it did NOT happen, lesath goes down just as quick whether we think it drops a CS or not. If the CS still dropped, even at a dead drop percentage, if you havn't gotten one now your just living off of hopes that K2 DISCONTINUED.

ON EDANA, we got a CS from ISILOON, IT WAS DELETED. Why? The Gm (and I quote) "The ChitinShield has been discontinued and an item like this on this server gives you too much of an upperhand, which is why we removed it from the game, with the amount of new servers coming out, if we left the ChitinShield in the game it would give the first person with the item the best character."

players from the following clans on Edana, and these were early clans: MeowMix, HeroesOfHollyWood, and TemplarKnights, and Catasthrophe. All were witnesess of the GM saying this, and those players present at this time are the ones that KNOW that any CS in any new server is NOT legit and was NOT dropped from Lesath / Isiloon / Felankor, the only mob that it CAN drop from that has been dropped from was Ultima, on Edana where the dupers 4Sult4ns used massive amounts of abyss fires to successfully farm Ultima for the CS. I give this ChitinShield 2 to 3 days before it is whiped. The CS we had on Edana was deleted a week later. Any CS dropped from Lesath is worth picking up, only to sell for as much as you can as quick as you can, because, it WILL, get deleted.

chimera2888

So you use speculation as a basis for argument?[/b]
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    then wtf am i suppose to do?
    not use this amazing brian of myn?
    wouldnt u rather have me say "CS is discontued because"
    and explain my reasons?
    or would u rather have me say " CS is discontinued beacuse is said so b1tch"
    and when u argu bak at me i just say "stfu u dont know shyyt u look like shyyt u smell like shyyt i took a shyyt on ur mom"
    hymmm? so plz answer witch one would u rather have me say?
    unlike any of u people here (excluding havoc) i acually stated a reason that stops a childish rumor such as ".25 quadrillianth low drop rate" from being spread

Zxenke

No, I just find it funny you accuse people of coming here with no proof, while trying to promote your own theory...without proof, lol.

ArminVanBuuren

After reading the whoooole post, I'll say what I think.

None of us can tell is a fact that CZ drop or doesn't...even GMs can't since some have said it does, some have said it doesn't and some honest GMs (if there's such a thing) have said they don't even know...we have no proof of it not dropping, but apparently we have no proof of it dropping either...sending a CS ticket will not work since the CS has auto-answer so you'll get something like: sorry, at the moment we cannot deal with those issues, if you have lost any of your items we are very sorry but we are not doing any rollbacks by now bla bla bla BS BS BS.

There's only one way to show the CS drop as a fact...the KSC file...but I doubt anyone getting such a nice drop would post it, because it is better letting people think it was GM injected and that it would be erased soon or later than letting everybody know it does drop and that you got one (soooo, you'll be hacked in no time -_- )

As for my own opinion about this...I cannot say it drops or either it doesn't...what I can say is that arguing about it without having arguments to support is just being stubborn, thus is a senseless debate.

Justin

id love to have 1 of those

I just dont know what i should think about it... and even if lesath still drops it, this cant press me to kill more lesaths.

i take it like a very pleasure suprise and coincidence when anyone drop it :-)

chimera2888

No, I just find it funny you accuse people of coming here with no proof, while trying to promote your own theory...without proof, lol.[/b]
    wow ur stupidity never seems to amaze me
    1. I called it a "theory" of myn do u know what theory means? no so stfu
    2. theory- an educated guess, final statement, a conclution.
    3. a theory dosnt nesassarily need proof a theory is backed up mostly by facts
    4. im not accusing people in this forum for not haveing proof im acusing them for not backing up there theory they say CS have low dropp rate then by all means explain y u think that? but they dont
    5. this isnt so much as proof but more like "evidence" of my theory chek out CS stats and personal shield stats and tell me what u notice
    http://www.kodb.info/unshields.php?name=Chitin+Shield
    http://www.kodb.info/unshields.php?n...ield+of+Player
    ty and gn

Manboy101

Last year's gobble events me and two buddies got a ring of felankor off the Cursed Gobbles. We had the screenshot, we posted the screenshot, and still everyone was skeptical. We showed people in game, we got people to vouch that they've seen it and that there's no way in hell a team of three sub-70s could take felankor, and people were still saying that it was photoshop or boss event lucky felankor drop.

Even a screenshot wouldn't satisfy anyone. The only way anyone's truly gonna believe is if they're actually there in the party when it drops.

If it's true and you know it's true, don't waste your time trying to convince KO4life that it is. It ain't gonna happen. Take your information and choose to kill lesath over bishop, let them strive for their rom, I'd take the 1/100,000 chitin shield any day.[/b]
    +9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 9999999999999999 ( just keep going with the "9"

dub

i highly doubt this cs was droped by lesath... i say and is only my opinion it was given by the GM's or something :P

Zxenke

wow ur stupidity never seems to amaze me
    1. I called it a "theory" of myn do u know what theory means? no so stfu
    2. theory- an educated guess, final statement, a conclution.
    3. a theory dosnt nesassarily need proof a theory is backed up mostly by facts
    4. im not accusing people in this forum for not haveing proof im acusing them for not backing up there theory they say CS have low dropp rate then by all means explain y u think that? but they dont
    5. this isnt so much as proof but more like "evidence" of my theory chek out CS stats and personal shield stats and tell me what u notice
    http://www.kodb.info/unshields.php?name=Chitin+Shield
    http://www.kodb.info/unshields.php?n...ield+of+Player
    ty and gn[/b]
    Ok, lets break it down here buddy-o...
    1. Yes, I do know what theory means
    2. Theory - contemplation or speculation (www.dictionary.com)
    3. "A theory doesn't necessarily need proof. A theory is backed up mostly by facts"...I honestly don't know what the hell you are trying to prove with that statement since you contradicted yourself
    4. How is acusing them for not backing up their proof really any different than accusing them of not having proof?
    5. Yea, fine...CS and PS have somewhat same basis for stats. Dread shield and syphoric have weapon defense as well...your correlation of the CS and PS doesn't determine that that was the reason it was decreased/removed.

Sorry, that was way too much fun and way too easy to rebut