Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

1st Chitin Shield on Manes

This is a discussion on 1st Chitin Shield on Manes within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok, lets break it down here buddy-o... 1. Yes, I do know what theory means 2. Theory - contemplation or ...
Page: 6

chimera2888

Ok, lets break it down here buddy-o...
    1. Yes, I do know what theory means
    2. Theory - contemplation or speculation (www.dictionary.com)
    3. "A theory doesn't necessarily need proof. A theory is backed up mostly by facts"...I honestly don't know what the hell you are trying to prove with that statement since you contradicted yourself
    4. How is acusing them for not backing up their proof really any different than accusing them of not having proof?
    5. Yea, fine...CS and PS have somewhat same basis for stats. Dread shield and syphoric have weapon defense as well...your correlation of the CS and PS doesn't determine that that was the reason it was decreased/removed.

Sorry, that was way too much fun and way too easy to rebut[/b]
    lolz mybad if that was to easy...but aprently it wasnt lolz
    1. "Theory - contemplation or speculation (www.dictionary.com)"
    lolz nice try picking #6
    how bout we try #1?
    theory=a coherent group of general propositions used as principles of explanation for a class of phenomena: Einstein's theory of relativity
    or how bout #2
    theory=a proposed explanation whose status is still conjectural, in contrast to well-established propositions that are regarded as reporting matters of actual fact
    zzzzzzzz 3,4,5 and 7 also go along with the way ive been using the word theory
    2. "A theory doesn't necessarily need proof. A theory is backed up mostly by facts"...I honestly don't know what the hell you are trying to prove with that statement since you contradicted yourself
    zzzzzzzzzzz dont wrry i didnt expect some one of ur intilectual to understand but meh scince im a nice guy ill explain any ways remeber the definition for theory #'s 1 and 2
    #2 ( ill turn the language down a nauch for u to understand <3 ^^) number 2 says that theory is mostly made up of fact (btw u idiot fact and proof are diffrent words )
    3. im not acusing them of not backing up there proof im acusing them of not EXPLAINING THERE THEORYS man learn to read
    4. last (but not least cause i know ur just gonna flame up some more crap for me to respond to :P) nice obervation bout the dread shield and syphoric but u still failed to realize CS was TO cheep look at it again from +0 all the way to +10 it had 50 SWD CD AX SD as havoc had stated earlier " who ever had CS would own" (not exact words but u catch my drift)
    and dont u find it strange that PS and CS have almost EXACT same stats?
    and dont u find it even more strange that CS was declaired DISCONTINUED right around the same time they made personals?

in the words of a person who shall be named anonamus ( i know i spelled it wrong xD)
    "Sorry, that was way too much fun and way too easy to rebut"

Zxenke

Umm...I was the one who used theory in the first place. I&#39;m the one who said you had the theory. Why the fuck are you arguing with me about that? And lol, first time I quoted you you said you were accusing them of not backing up their theories...but yet now you aren&#39;t? And the apparent disappearance of the CS was during KE I believe. PS came out in RoFD. And PS doesn&#39;t have a steady weapon defense rate like CS does. PS and CS don&#39;t have exact same stats. And someone with CS doesn&#39;t always own. I&#39;ve killed my fair share for CS wearing priests, lol.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

i highly doubt this cs was droped by lesath... i say and is only my opinion it was given by the GM&#39;s or something :P[/b]
    probably yea, but somehow a chitin shield just poped up in the game again. i also heard that cs got removed from the drop list but then some ppl told me that only isilon, felankor and then ultima dropped it .... whoever who dropped it is back. if the chitin shield were so unfair for the ones who doesnt have one, why just k2 simply deleted all the cs on all the servers?

i actually think that leasth never stoped dropping cs just the rate was really really really low and chances were like 1/1236125341283512731231 lesaths. someone the rate got higher

im going to farm lesaths now :P h34r:

Zxenke

4. im not accusing people in this forum for not haveing proof im acusing them for not backing up there theory they say CS have low dropp rate then by all means explain y u think that? but they dont[/b]
    3. im not acusing them of not backing up there proof im acusing them of not EXPLAINING THERE THEORYS man learn to read [/b]
    lol...

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

and dont u find it even more strange that CS was declaired DISCONTINUED right around the same time they made personals?[/b]

can u show a link where k2 or anyone else posted that cs was oficcialy discontinued?

also, when cs got "discontinued" wasnt even rofd on jpko (if im not wrong)

If you guys have played for a long time you would know that they never really removed CS from droplist. It was just lowered by 3985349534958359% as i said a few pages back in this shitty topic. And it was announced on USKO&#39;s homepage when it was changed..

If you guys have played for a long time you would know that they never really removed CS from droplist. It was just lowered by 3985349534958359% as i said a few pages back in this shitty topic. And it was announced on USKO&#39;s homepage when it was changed..[/b]
    you are talking to kids, like havoc who will proly say after .ksc it will get deleted or its not legit blaablaa. They deny it becouse they havent got cs from lesath and they have kill xxxxxxxxxxx lesaths... And for havoc uuh, even i remember why cs on edana were wiped, even that i didint play on edana. They were deleted becouse bug abuse of isilioon.

Well i think there are enough proof for cs dropping, pathos got two cs there for couple months of now? and they are still not wiped hey even there are many corrupt gm&#39;s i am sure head gms / k2 admins or what ever who would have wiped those items.

RiseAgainst_

This cs could easily not be legit since TheGangster koxp and dupe on every server they go to, would not be suprised if they got a gm to make it

Not saying lesath could not of droped it by why did it drop for a cheating clan.[/b]

They exp legitly dude, stop talking shit.

OLD1953

BS
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    every one knows CS were discontinued
    if u have proof that they posted on homepage saying that they only reduced dropp rate
    then post link
    if u have proof that one just got dropped in party
    then post SS showing "picked up by"
    if u dont, plz stop sending out noob rumurs and trying to get attention
    ty^^[/b]
    If they were discontinued, then why weren&#39;t they wiped? All other discontinued items have been wiped, battle bow, gob shell, etc.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

<3 the ignorance of the people in here, it&#39;s like telling a Muslim that theres no god/Allah.

Banned

no one know truth..only he ;]

Azraim

They exp legitly dude, stop talking shit.[/b]

the only guy who got cs before rofd was in thegangster he got banned then

These topics are like the shard8 vs cleaver 9 topics.

They come like once every 2 weeks or every month.

To quote from the other bilion zilion trilion CS topics;

CHITIN SHIELD DOESN&#39;T DROP ANYMORE.

DarK

These topics are like the shard8 vs cleaver 9 topics.

They come like once every 2 weeks or every month.

To quote from the other bilion zilion trilion CS topics;

CHITIN SHIELD DOESN&#39;T DROP ANYMORE.[/b]

+1 now close the topic..

someone has probably said this but.. how many lesaths are killed per week? even if the drop rate was so low i think there would one or two that we would know about :\

if you know the right people... anything is possible in this game! lol

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast