Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

1st Chitin Shield on Manes

This is a discussion on 1st Chitin Shield on Manes within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; legit until wipe !!...
Page: 8

MxU

legit until wipe !!

Aurora

3)Can someone send the link of offical website that says" no more cs drop"?

Of course, there you go... http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...=135149&hl=

Let me quote what TheJinX says,"Chitin Shields are not dropped anymore by any bosses."[/b]
    I did not ask a forum link. I asked official website link, means announcements and news link..

Btw one of the official website forum moderator was friend of my close friend. So being forum moderator does not mean they are aware of everything about the game.

I am waiting Korlash to ask. My question will be "CS drop decreased or removed be4 and back again".

fat_kelly

ehm didnt you guys saw the other topics from last year there dropped a few more..

ehm didnt you guys saw the other topics from last year there dropped a few more..[/b]

This CS topic has been an issue for a loong time. Some gms say yes very are, some say no it doesn't drop from anything. We need to see someone with KSC to confirm it, till then it's more than likely not dropping atm.

FredTFT

100% fake.... ßß frijolero! >_<

Havoc2

can u show a link where k2 or anyone else posted that cs was oficcialy discontinued?

also, when cs got "discontinued" wasnt even rofd on jpko (if im not wrong)[/b]
    read the below quote, and its been said by several GM&#39;s that it was discontinued, which is why ALOT were removed from Edana but still theres those few CS&#39;s that were dropped from Ultima, and then later on duped.

Do the Search and you will find a SS saying no more CS.

Also since when has the GM&#39;s actually played the game or know anything about it.[/b]
    Read that again everyone.

Destro

drop rate from cs is = 1 cs peer year lol
    btw. Maksi got it in Pathos and there are many kscs that we can see the cs droped from lesath..

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/9599/re...17661902sr4.jpg

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/4199/20...22316no1yn0.jpg

here are ksc`s.-... this is from Pathos and you see Fire Drake...

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

read the below quote, and its been said by several GM&#39;s that it was discontinued, which is why ALOT were removed from Edana but still theres those few CS&#39;s that were dropped from Ultima, and then later on duped.
    Read that again everyone.[/b]

gms are never coordinated, some say yea still drops some others don&#39;t. since there is no oficial notice noone can affirm that cs got discontinued

manveerj

drop rate from cs is = 1 cs peer year lol
    btw. Maksi got it in Pathos and there are many kscs that we can see the cs droped from lesath..

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/9599/re...17661902sr4.jpg

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/4199/20...22316no1yn0.jpg

here are ksc`s.-... this is from Pathos and you see Fire Drake...[/b]
    theres the proof I guess :huh:

Centurian

So your telling me that just bescause its a percentage of a chance to get something its going to happen. Ok go try ur luck at McDonalds with the monopoly game it says u win what 1/4 times well lets say i buy 5 things and dont get a fuckin free small fry they must be lieing huh? or i didnt get the 1 of the 4 think about it. Ur reply is retarted. and mine may be confusing but who gives a shit[/b]
    Confusing but funny as fuck :lol: . I hate not winning free cheeseburgers. I once saved up about 20 free things last time that was on and some cunt broke into my car, took the 4 beers on the back seat and took ALL my Maccas freebies from the console. It took me weeks to collect those and i put on about 10 pounds only have someone tax all my hard work :angry:

who cares about it. Go kill lesath 1000000 times and prove it too urself.

No one knows for sure if they were removed, don&#39;t turn it into another "did/didn&#39;t" post...

Point is, it&#39;s in the game... unlikely tha lesath dropped it... more likely Turk GM and he&#39;s saying it was a mob.

arko

Lesath? Eslant? What?[/b]

ROFL +1

manes came out before it was discontinued amrite? manes came out before ROFD was even here...

about 3-4 weeks into manes was when ROFD had it&#39;s beta

chimera2888

every one who agrees this topic is causing to much conflit :S
    say
    "chicken soup for the soul" for lock ^^
    (not official pottistion)

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast