Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

1ST Legit 70 On Girakon, GJ PYROMANIAC

This is a discussion on 1ST Legit 70 On Girakon, GJ PYROMANIAC within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; .. 40 days.. isn't that how long it took zike to do 70-80?...
Page: 4

.. 40 days.. isn't that how long it took zike to do 70-80?

IllusionS

Hopefully he can pk better then he did on his priest on ronark...pretty sad when a 72 priest with helis can't kill the rest of the server thats 60.

Hopefully he can pk better then he did on his priest on ronark...pretty sad when a 72 priest with helis can't kill the rest of the server thats 60.[/b]
    I'm pretty sure that one of the 5 people that play that account know how to press the nova button

gratz

Imhotep

Yeah, and then some hours/days later till all the members of Insanity are 70 and posted on the forums

@ Imhotep, your post doesnt make sense, you say we all did and after that you say he was just too busy xping on falcons, so that means, he wasnt there, cause he was xping.. [/b]
    o.O my post makes complete sense, I was joking saying we all got boss events EXCEPT pyro as he was too busy exping, hmmm not sure if I can put it more simply lol

o.O my post makes complete sense, I was joking saying we all got boss events EXCEPT pyro as he was too busy exping, hmmm not sure if I can put it more simply lol[/b]

Yes, that's how you should've put it, EXCEPT pyro, which proves my point in my post exactly.

gz

Imhotep

Yes, that's how you should've put it, EXCEPT pyro, which proves my point in my post exactly.[/b]

hmm I take it english isn't your first language as my post clearly outlines what I meant :/

"we all had the bosses even, he was just too busy...."

yes it would have been more clear if I had put "except him.." but it still holds the same meaning. :huh:

hmm I take it english isn't your first language as my post clearly outlines what I meant :/

"we all had the bosses even, he was just too busy...."

yes it would have been more clear if I had put "except him.." but it still holds the same meaning. :huh:[/b]

Dude, it still proves that what I posted was right in the first place, he wasnt there is what I said and that's exactly what you said too :huh:

Imhotep

Dude, it still proves that what I posted was right in the first place, he wasnt there is what I said and that's exactly what you said too :huh:[/b]

Yeah.... I didn't say you were incorrect, but you stated my post didn't make sense, which it clearly does o.O

Yeah.... I didn't say you were incorrect, but you stated my post didn't make sense, which it clearly does o.O[/b]

Yeah, I meant it as in, you quoted me and said the same thing, so it was kinda like a double post/useless post

Tristan

Congratulations to Pyro and his entire familty for achieving this penacle in their lives.

Melody

Gz

Imhotep

Yeah, I meant it as in, you quoted me and said the same thing, so it was kinda like a double post/useless post [/b]

o.O I see..

anyway

On topic * Grats Pyro

Ki1laH

tptptptptp

oh, gratz Though i've never been one to see sharing an account an achievement.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast