HR+0 = +1 now

This is a discussion on HR+0 = +1 now within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Here is my question. HR+0 is now a +1 but still has the stats of +0. So, if you have ...
Page: 1

Here is my question. HR+0 is now a +1 but still has the stats of +0. So, if you have HR+2 its now +3 and in order to up it, you have to make H+4 (following where I am going?). If you want to make an old +3 now you will have the chance to burn it! That sucks

But now comes the question, do the blue trinas increase these compounds to +4/5 and if so by how much. I dunno how many people are willing to risk any sort of burn at +3 to 4 with or without a trina...

visual bug...read last topic on main site....

http://knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com/n...602871892720190

Ignore Me Senior Member

But now comes the question, do the blue trinas increase these compounds to +4/5 and if so by how much. I dunno how many people are willing to risk any sort of burn at +3 to 4 with or without a trina...[/b]
    Blue Trinas - shadow piece - Fragment of all means.

Are for Heppa's pupil only. You right click them and they go in the bottom square.

If you try compound on anvil. And right click or try shove it up there etc. It just goes back to your inventory cos it don't work on that.

Richie

visual bug...read last topic on main site....

http://knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com/n...602871892720190[/b]
    i just love how they say "Remember, we do not support any unique accessories higher than +3".
    What does "support" mean? Theres plenty of +4 high end uniques in cypher, some of which i have seen, including +4 IN and +4 IB.

if u dont support why are they exist? don't let anvil to upgrade uniqs+4.