Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

1v1's That you want to see or wanted to see!

This is a discussion on 1v1's That you want to see or wanted to see! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Whining is another term of repeated complaining. I don't see myself whining there at all. I see myself calling you ...
Page: 10

G0D

Whining is another term of repeated complaining. I don't see myself whining there at all. I see myself calling you an ingrate which you are.

I'll call anyone a fuckwit or ingrate that wants to annotate any of us who played based on movies just to cause shit. If you weren't there or weren't someone directly involved shut the fuck up.

Sick of little fuckwits stiring shit that happened literally years ago because they think since they watched it on youtube 98 times it makes them an automatic critic of ares history.[/b]
    Your still whining Matt, keep posting your making yourself look worse.

No one actually cares about the past anymore. They where just some videos of people who where lucky to get hold of some gg uniques and knew how to combo before many people. Look at the game now, everyone can combo and has great gear. Like to see you remake your videos now days.

We had +7 shell and +0 uniques how the fuck is that GG gear your moron.

The game wasn't rampent with babashoped turks back than like it is now. You're a retard if you think im whining. What do I have to whine about we had our success in past hell I'd love to see you get kingship 3 months on human and than switch to karus and get 3 months there?

We enjoyed the game as it was. You show up 2 years later and start talking shit than, where was your shit talking when it originally came out. Oh wait there was none since A you didn't exist or B you were just another bandwagon WOW COOL moron.

Also how am I making myself look worse, it's not like we have or I have a reputation worth keeping. Who the hell are you anyway?

You're part of the new generation of IM 80 NOW I HAVE LIKE +2 ROCS AND CAN COMBO, MAN THOSE GUYS WERE SO SHIT BACK THAN IF ID HAD MY LIKE PROFESIONAL GAREZ LIKEZ NOW ID OF BEEN NUMBER 1 YE YE GUYS.

BRB GOT 2 DO 2 SHIFTS AT MC DONALDS 2 PAY 4 NEW SHARD

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

411 vs 0000000 on lvl 80 sins with the exact same gear[/b]
    +1

411 was a legend back in old dies, and his days will never be forgotten.

G0D

We had +7 shell and +0 uniques how the fuck is that GG gear you moron.

The game wasn't rampent with babashoped turks back than like it is now. You're a retard if you think im whining. What do I have to whine about we had our success in past hell I'd love to see you get kingship 3 months on human and than switch to karus and get 3 months there?

We enjoyed the game as it was. You show up 2 years later and start talking shit than, where was your shit talking when it originally came out. Oh wait there was none since A you didn't exist or B you were just another bandwagon WOW COOL moron.

Also how am I making myself look worse, it's not like we have or I have a reputation worth keeping. Who the hell are you anyway?[/b]
    lol I didn't show up 2years later I've been playing nearly just as long as you, 1st few months might of not of been Ares but I came over eventually. Like I said a lot didn't even have +7 shell and full +0 uniques when you had them, you were heavy weights owning light weights constantly WOW!! Well done you got a lot of turks to dribble over you so they would vote for you, now they laugh when they see you in CZ or anywhere in general.

Shoes on the other foot now Matt, your the light weight now. Well I don't need to uphold my reputation because it's not needed but you on the other hand need to calm the fuck down and stop trying to be a cocky cunt every time you post. I made a simple remark for a moment because I knew it was Festo, who ever has the video can tell that from how shit he was playing

Doesn't matter who I am does it. You wasn't so bad before when I used to talk to you in-game. I'm out peace gays :wub:

DoYou

i wanna vs any lvl 59 warrior

Banned

BOOOOOOOOOOO vs 0000000
    Elu vs 0000000
    Steel0 vs 0000000
    TempesTs vs 0000000
    4bebop vs 0000000
    T0SUN vs 0000000
    kunt vs 0000000
    Zike vs 0000000
    Tears0fDevil vs 0000000[/b]
    Zike was fast leveler but he were never good at pk...

On 1 vs 1 with same gear and lvl I am 99.99% sure that no1 can defeat DP (DatNiggaDP)!

Banned Senior Member

On 1 vs 1 with same gear and lvl I am 99.99% sure that no1 can defeat DP (DatNiggaDP)![/b]
    +1

kibal

xSAINT_PETERx vs. any rouge ever

in case u guys arnt familiar with him, he was the first lvl 70 sin on xigenon and got banned for having dual shard+9 (which were legitly made by himself from +0). i think he had legit+9 shards on xigenon before anybody had them even on ares, he was fuckin amazing. he got 70 and just farmed dms all day with his priest frend and made all legit +8/+9 back in ko/ke. also one of the first to use combo on xigenon[/b]

If he is the same saint_peter that played edana he wasnt that good since k2 removed ctrl minor.

i pretty much fought in every 1 v 1 i wanted

vs mickey
    vs 411
    vs chusc0
    vs felix
    vs wherethesundontshine

then there were the old days, people like Taurus, Ghostface, Wasabi, Sexxxy, SirKaos, all good players and good 1 v 1's

would have liked to have fought 0000000, hitmachine f9devil and fluppy, but sadly i can't turn back time :lol:

G

there is a problem paddy..you were a noob back then in the old days ^^

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

there is a problem paddy..you were a noob back then in the old days ^^[/b]
    he still is hence why he always refused to 1on1 me

O realllllly? =(

>.>

My awnser is in this movie.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=u9rWFZesV8s[/b]
    i want to see those guys vs the backstreet boys...

Banned

there is a problem paddy..you were a noob back then in the old days ^^[/b]
    burned by g

li0nheart

Themar1ne vs fp9devil / hitmachine / tempest.
    themar1ne is from edana. im not sure of his new name. but... you can see that guys movies. unique +2-+3, full shells+9, ii+9.[/b]

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast