Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

1v1's That you want to see or wanted to see!

This is a discussion on 1v1's That you want to see or wanted to see! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; there is a problem paddy..you were a noob back then in the old days ^^[/b] :lol: archer was a crap ...
Page: 11

there is a problem paddy..you were a noob back then in the old days ^^[/b]
    :lol: archer was a crap class to play back then, though wagy would never admit it (even though i beat NeXus because he refused to slide me :lol, archers only ever got good when the 70 skills came out.

But when i turned orc and went sin..... things changed

though i'm not sure they changed for the better :lol:

G

yeah things changed

Bukowski

I've never personally witnessed zero vs but i have a hard time believing he would beat Undy on a regular basis.

Your still whining Matt, keep posting your making yourself look worse.

No one actually cares about the past anymore. They where just some videos of people who where lucky to get hold of some gg uniques and knew how to combo before many people. Look at the game now, everyone can combo and has great gear. Like to see you remake your videos now days.[/b]
    Me, zero, and most others quit because of the fact that the server was dead most of the time and the few people that were around were using duped/injected items.

There were PLENTY of people who could combo back then, you act like we just knew the basics of comboing and had great gear... Our gear was subpar vs MOST of the people against us considering the sheer amount of duped out turks/greeks, and zero would consistently get better at his class because of it's potential and no one could match it, whereas I capped out on my combo and obvious capped pot speed and simply had only the option of bettering my gear or going with retarded builds.

Please don't even attempt to bring up the crap about p33dini, sunshine, and all those clowns (forgot even what clan they were). When I fought them I wasn't even playing regularly anymore at that point, they out geared me, refused to use raptor vs raptor, and had HP builds for the most part. All of there combos were quite lacking just like mine was rusty because I wasn't playing much at that time.

When I played regularly zero was the only one to beat me more times than I beat him. (this is spanning over a year, not talking about a couple months) NYChris beat me a few times, however I beat him more often but I will give it to him that he was one of the better sins other than zero, however he didn't deserve the gear he had.

The part of the video I made while I played a sin when beating FESTO on zero (granted he wasn't using bloody beast) was just a joke thing and he didnt care, just like I didnt care when he posted his video of beating me 1v1 (even though that was real ofc).

You see when other warriors 1v1ed zero, barring some that had +2 and +3 uniques (even though some still had no chance), they wouldn't ever force him to redball. I consistently made him redball and his HP was less than 1/4 at all times whereas the other ones wouldn't dent him.

Anyway, this is going off-topic just my commentary on the entire bullshit being spewed by a few.

I would have loved to have a match against the other servers players such as -

diez:
    PADDY
    schrotti
    chusco
    others I can't be bothered to find names for, but there was others

beramus:
    a non duped out HitMachine

I can't particuarly remember since it's been so long but there are plenty of others.

Tristan

i pretty much fought in every 1 v 1 i wanted

vs mickey
    vs 411
    vs chusc0
    vs felix
    vs wherethesundontshine

then there were the old days, people like Taurus, Ghostface, Wasabi, Sexxxy, SirKaos, all good players and good 1 v 1's

would have liked to have fought 0000000, hitmachine f9devil and fluppy, but sadly i can't turn back time :lol:[/b]
    You faught him during the interserver war and you got raped, haha.

You faught him during the interserver war and you got raped, haha.[/b]
    if i had i would gladly admit it, but i didn't actually get to fight him in a 1 v 1. I have no doubt he would have beaten me easily back then, i had a lower level, much worse gear and diez wasn't really displaying much minor healing at that point. Would have enjoyed fighting him towards the end of my time on KO though.

Aba

if i had i would gladly admit it, but i didn't actually get to fight him in a 1 v 1. I have no doubt he would have beaten me easily back then, i had a lower level, much worse gear and diez wasn't really displaying much minor healing at that point. Would have enjoyed fighting him towards the end of my time on KO though.[/b]

I think I remember that video skullfuckers that you made where you guys just like see each other in cz and start going at it, true, you did get owned, but I also remember zero was wearing dd helmet in the video. I don't think other than that you guys ever really did get a chance to go at it. So I wouldn't say you got raped at all.

In old KO maybe the most important thing was ur gear. And no1 can say its not true. I remember, for example NY. Maybe the best unique what I had on my priest was kekuri ring (yes, kekuri on priest , but it was UNIQUE :lol: ) and items +3/4/5/6, while he had set of items +8 and set of best uniques. I had like 2k hp and only with spike he did +1800 dmg on me. Or for example kitties party(8 ppl) vs 50 humans and they own them in 1min because of items....

About tempest (my opinion), he is good, and smart pker as I could see from his movies, only thing what I don't like at him was his combo. Because it's combo for rogue. rr+skill is not the best combo for warriors ^^. But still he is great player

i put on a dd helm because he was using one also either way there is very little chance i would lose.

i would like to fight against myself on a warrior, im not sure what the outcome would be. When i played caraedry and f9 i felt much stronger than on my own character.

Ya, careadry is crazy.. I remember when i was playing on him it was really crazy. I could do 1 vs 3 easy and beat them all. But warrior is the most bored class for me. Sometimes its funny, but sometimes it sux

i put on a dd helm because he was using one also either way there is very little chance i would lose.[/b]
    +7 shell vs +8 shell
    +8 mirages vs +8 shards
    level 65 vs level 70
    no skill vs skill

agreed, though it would have been nice to have fought properly other than that chance encounter in the bowl

i would like to fight against myself on a warrior, im not sure what the outcome would be. When i played caraedry and f9 i felt much stronger than on my own character.[/b]
    Warriors have the capacity to be better than rogues, in 1 sense. With warriors your performance is heavily based on your use of pots and your equiptment, anyone with even a small bit of skill can combo so thats no concern, its getting the pots right that win/lose you the fight. Its very dependant on how hard you hit the sin, and whether its hard enough to out do his minor healing before his damage outdoes the healing you lose when soul potting

Warrior vs Warrior (similar lvl and gear) -> taking first potion in right time is the most important thing. There is not something complicate to do with that as you need to do for example with rog (fast minor+taking pots in right time+combo+using both hands+many skills...)
    With warrior you can do all what you need with one hand and just keep spamming 4 buttons on keyboard (hp pot, mana pot, skill and r for combo at least)

G0D

+7 shell vs +8 shell
    +8 mirages vs +8 shards
    level 65 vs level 70
    no skill vs skill

agreed, though it would have been nice to have fought properly other than that chance encounter in the bowl
    Warriors have the capacity to be better than rogues, in 1 sense. With warriors your performance is heavily based on your use of pots and your equiptment, anyone with even a small bit of skill can combo so thats no concern, its getting the pots right that win/lose you the fight. Its very dependant on how hard you hit the sin, and whether its hard enough to out do his minor healing before his damage outdoes the healing you lose when soul potting[/b]
    True and warriors must always have more than 1 type of weapon! Everyone in this game has a lot of spear defense so it's nice to have a club, Axe or sword on you to switch with during fights to tell if the other guy is using some type of defense gear. Out smart your opponent!
    As an example I once fought a sin who was very well geared and he must of put on so much spear defense I simply took out my blade axe +7 and owned his ass because he didn't have time to switch back to his shells or w/e.

Aba

Warriors are now the strongest class in 1v1, if a rogue and warrior have the same items and skill level the warrior should win without a doubt.

This can be changed by doing certain things though, weapon defences, blinding, armor cancellation, level 80 rogue skill. All these make it possible for the rogue to win. In fact, if a rogue has defensive armor for any circumstance, he can win almost 100%, of course unless the warrior is smart and switches between 3 weapons in the fight, which is unlikely because once they're that involved in switching weapons, they're almost certain to fuck up their combo and potting :P. But in an honorable 1v1 where you wouldn't use gay skill like blinding, and assuming you're not level 80 (lol), the warrior will win.

I remember I fought Mr. Duper (Yigitefe) with his +9 rebirthed avedon and +9 shell set and lets just assume +2 unique set or better (I'm saying it was better for sure) and I lost, miserably. I think I got him to like, 60% hp when I died.

I knew his weapons though, he has the avedon+9 and the Exceptional Raptor+9, so I put on +7/30 Fullplate ax pauldron, +7/30 fullplate ax pads, +5/20 fullplate Spear helmet, gauntlets, boots. Also I blinded him midfight successfully. I beat him with full hp. He was switching his weapons the whole way through.

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

About tempest (my opinion), he is good, and smart pker as I could see from his movies, only thing what I don't like at him was his combo. Because it's combo for rogue. rr+skill is not the best combo for warriors ^^. But still he is great player[/b]
    ORLY now? please touch on this subject a bit more.

And Aba you got it all wrong, a rogue 1v1ing a warrior, should not try to outlast him but insted outdamage him. If a warrior has constent potting and you switch that much gear you lose about 1/4 of your damage, and therefor that much easier to outpot.

In that aspect If wearing Defensive armors in a fight, helps you live longer yes, but it also helps the warrior outlast you.