Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

1v1's That you want to see or wanted to see!

This is a discussion on 1v1's That you want to see or wanted to see! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; On topic i always wanted to fight Hydr0 (the person i shared URunFasterWithAKnifE with) to see who was better :lol:[/b] ...
Page: 14

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

On topic i always wanted to fight Hydr0 (the person i shared URunFasterWithAKnifE with) to see who was better :lol:[/b]
    Always wanted to fight TempesTs, we never managed to get hold of equal geared warriors tho

woulda kicked his ass anyways.

Thong

kunt vs elu would be insane

Did i asked you this? You cant answer just my question? Omfg i can take my all 4k+ mana down in 2sec but i cant recover it fast cause poting have cooldown....[/b]
    Do that in 2 sec and you will be my hero ^^

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

dupers nowadays seem to have a much bigger advantage than they ever used to i must admit.

Back in the old days the worst a duper could get is +0 jewelry, and thats how it should have stayed, introducing compoundable jewelry simply gave the dupers a bigger edge over everyone else.

On topic i always wanted to fight Hydr0 (the person i shared URunFasterWithAKnifE with) to see who was better :lol:[/b]
    its because as you get higher in level... the bonus's from strength bonus, health bonus etc. becomes larger... and since we can now go 10 levels higher... at the higher lvls those bonus's have a much bigger effect...

IMO they should have either given us RoFD with the same lvl 70 cap, or get rid of compounding with the lvl 80 cap in place...

im not sure how they would incorporate new spawns with a lvl cap of 70 but still...

compounding and increase in level multiplied together = the crappy position KO is in now... their both to blame... its not that bad when u only got 1 of the 2... because KE was still decent...

susGe

its because as you get higher in level... the bonus's from strength bonus, health bonus etc. becomes larger... and since we can now go 10 levels higher... at the higher lvls those bonus's have a much bigger effect...

IMO they should have either given us RoFD with the same lvl 70 cap, or get rid of compounding with the lvl 80 cap in place...

im not sure how they would incorporate new spawns with a lvl cap of 70 but still...
    compounding and increase in level multiplied together = the crappy position KO is in now... their both to blame... its not that bad when u only got 1 of the 2... because KE was still decent...[/b]
    jewel compounding killed ko. Makes the damage huge, which wouldnt be a problem if the biggest pot wasnt 720. Honestly whats the point of a 720 pot when you get spammed by warriors for 900+ even with "good" gear. IMO thats why fights dont last as long as they used to. Not because the skill has gone up but rather the damage threshold all around has sky rocketed.

Aba

I have to say I don't think compounding is soo bad...I think we'd all be getting pretty bored using the same jewels for 3 years since KO :P

If they could just stop the CHEATING and the making of the illegal jewels, that'd be nice.

Melody

All these 1v1's, we should try to get them to happen during the interserver wars = gear and lvl, 1v1's plx

Huck

Bush x Turkey :unsure:

I have to say I don't think compounding is soo bad...I think we'd all be getting pretty bored using the same jewels for 3 years since KO :P

If they could just stop the CHEATING and the making of the illegal jewels, that'd be nice.[/b]
    define illegal mr. [b]abashopper..

Aba

O_o illegal being injected items or duped items.

Remember the anvil method? 2x +1 = +2...2x +0 = +1...that's illegal.

susGe

O_o illegal being injected items or duped items.

Remember the anvil method? 2x +1 = +2...2x +0 = +1...that's illegal.[/b]
    i think what he means is that you buying gera to him is just as illegal as dupers and people with injected items. In the end ko boils down to who has the most money to waste on it. Thats how its been for a long time now.

i think what he means is that you buying gera to him is just as illegal as dupers and people with injected items. In the end ko boils down to who has the most money to waste on it. Thats how its been for a long time now.[/b]
    ty for answering for me.

actually im not looking to see 1vs1, its just proving nothing nowdays with +3's.
    if there's 1vs1 i want to see, its myself versus anyone who calling himself good-gun, same items and lvl.
    im not impressed from anyone nowdays, the realy skilled sins i've seen would be zero, chusco, undefined (not sure about his nick).

If they could just stop the CHEATING and the making of the illegal jewels, that'd be nice.[/b]
    it is bad idea, k2 can make new jewels like bifrost's jewels instead of stupid idea like compounding jewels, with that they gives big advantage for dupers only, and they make big gap between players which ruin the fun and force you to use usd to enjoy pk.
    ever think how much people spend usd for ko? in other online games you spend usd when you buy the game and the subscribe fee only which is 12-15$ in most of the games, that's all ........ i found myself spending more money than my friend who play games like WOW, Guild War...etc and i'm supposed to play free online game :\

RockHardKillah

2 lvl 1 turks ![/b]

this could be good then we can tell which one is the better cheater...