Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

1v1's That you want to see or wanted to see!

This is a discussion on 1v1's That you want to see or wanted to see! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; All these 1v1's, we should try to get them to happen during the interserver wars = gear and lvl, 1v1's ...
Page: 15

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

All these 1v1's, we should try to get them to happen during the interserver wars = gear and lvl, 1v1's plx[/b]
    i rmbed in kowc they disabled the arena.. so.. lets hope they don't do it this time :huh:

Flux

i prefer 2 v 2 or 4 v 4, rather than a 1 v 1. shows teamwork rather than just one individuals combo.

Dro + Cava vs Me + Captain :

All Bp's with MS's +8

All Bp's with MS's +8[/b]
    ignore Boo guys, he doesn't quite understand the concept of 1 vs 1's :lol:

bloody foreigners

<3

ignore Boo guys, he doesn&#39;t quite understand the concept of 1 vs 1&#39;s :lol:

bloody foreigners

<3[/b]
    1v1&#39;s are gay, are prefer team work... fu!

Toredo

Yeah you&#39;re right, but my point is if the warriors combo is good and he&#39;s hitting you hard enough, they can end it that fast.

Trust me man, I destroy 99% of diez. The only people who give me trouble are usually lvl 80 warriors with 3k+ ap who spam me for 900+, that&#39;s assuming I dont use blind, defensive armors, and I&#39;m lvl 74. :P it&#39;s kind of pathetic but when they hit me for 900 or 1000 or whatever on my screen...it&#39;s impossible to be healing that much. Yeah, can last 45 seconds to a minute, but a warrior who pots well will be able to go for 1 minute+ without having to make those crucial decisions and eventually either stop attacking and my hp goes back to full so they can pot, or they will soul pot and just continue damaging me, if they soul pot, they can easily win. Yes, it&#39;s true, when they&#39;re making that decision I&#39;m "raping" their hp, but they have a lot of HP >.<

we&#39;re talking 8-10k hp in diez for the average 75+ man. It&#39;s disgusting.
    Look at Xearoo...this guy spams me for 1.1k damage, he has 14k hp with 2k scrolls, and I spike him for 400.
    That&#39;s some serious duping...it&#39;s impossible for me to beat him.

And I&#39;m not saying every warrior is like that, of course he seriously outgears me and such. :P It&#39;s not the warriors who have the same gear as me or worse or similar level as me that I worry about, it&#39;s the ones who are using full +3 uniques, +9 shit, and have level 80 usually. Of course I&#39;ve been beaten by lvl 75s too. Just depending on their hp and stats, and of course their combo.[/b]
    Xearoo maybe hits you for 1.1k if you are maliced or tormented.
    He can&#39;t have 14k hp and 2k scrolls and spam you for this damage with +3 uniques.He would probably use undying .Maybe if he has +5 uniques and some +10 shell part he can have these stats.
    And ofc you dont spike him for 400damage if he is not using dd helmet or dd shield..
    aba xearoo is not level 80, he is only 71.[/b]
    There are two ppl in Insieme Clan.One is the clanned leader called Xearoo and he is 80 lvl.
    And the other is noob called XearoO (with zero) and he is 71 lvl or so..

.....You really dont get it, he was aready using atleat+3 unquies which explains the 1.7k HP more then me.
    His gear could not have gotten much better, where as mine had a lot of place to improve. As time gose on hes not the only whos gonna pick up gear. My gear to his gear ratio would actually be more beneficial for me.

zero, I said "At worst, the warrior can put on a dd helm and DD shield and just pot up to full" never anything about him attacking.[/b]
    Xearoo was noob but now he is really strong.Believe me.He always had good items.But nowdays he got skill also.

id like to see some 1v1&#39;s in the interserver war, where theres no difference of items and it will depend on skill.

id like to see:

me vs str1ker
    me vs Booo..
    me vs steven
    me vs G7

All Bp&#39;s with MS&#39;s +8[/b]
    We&#39;ll show them :wub:

i prefer 2 v 2 or 4 v 4, rather than a 1 v 1. shows teamwork rather than just one individuals combo.[/b]
    +1......but onyl if that pair doesnt include a healer, cuz spam 1920 and the fight will never end

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415