Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

1vs1

This is a discussion on 1vs1 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by evenson lol cept i've 1v1'd and beaten almost every warrior thats equal level to me. Dont try ...
Page: 3

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by evenson
    lol cept i've 1v1'd and beaten almost every warrior thats equal level to me. Dont try to say that like it hurts me, because it doesnt. 1 priest = cure = what i want. and btw i just 1v1'd oishi in cz, good fight... I still came out on top but who is he?
    his dagger broke while u were fighting him.. know this because i pm'ed n asked him in moradon

Originally posted by Baba
    Loyt or someting, from AHM, they was raiding my exp party several time, he was with 2 more warriors and C4pty as adebuf heal, I run away, I run away good, but that Loyt noob was at my ass all the time, I lost swift, so i said erm bah, lemme try him at least, and ooopppaaaa noob was redballed and he start to run to capty for heals, zzzzzz

so 1vs1 ??? with who ??? how ???
    have u ever thought he was unbuffed/tormented/parasited/massived or something?

tbh i doubt loyt would run from u in a 1v1, i know ur good gun but he knows how to combo and shit, not an average warrior. n he is lvl 70 too :/

or maybe he thought too little of u and didn't pot when he was fighting u? i rmbed rebelde20 was fighting onslaught and bruno didn't pot... n he redballed against onslaught n onslaught just start this whole chain of "rebelde running from me " thread i wouldn't wanna go into :lol:

so guys never belittle ur opponent!

Originally posted by SotongPoo

or maybe he thought too little of u and didn't pot when he was fighting u? *

my party towned so there was no1 to do abowe to him, point is: he run to his priest!!! no 1vs1 (actually yes but only till he is redballed)

so even if u manage to get any1 in CZ to do 1vs1 how many of them will stay and fight till die?

Originally posted by Baba+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Baba)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SotongPoo

or maybe he thought too little of u and didn't pot when he was fighting u? *

my party towned so there was no1 to do abowe to him, point is: he run to his priest!!! no 1vs1 (actually yes but only till he is redballed)

so even if u manage to get any1 in CZ to do 1vs1 how many of them will stay and fight till die?[/b]
    i understand 100% what u mean h43r:

so many human sins run when they redball.. so far only 2 human rogues that don't run from me... tuna and 0ishi.. the others r just shit :/.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I try and pull a few off to chase me, normally 1 want to get a SS of them defeating you so I stand still and make it look like I have lagged out. Then when they human has taken the bait I heal myself up and start attacking.

Problem is alot of humans will start running away once they red ball so pretty worthless to try and get 1 v 1 in cz anymore

TunaFishyMe

tuna ftw! Its hard to set 1 on 1 because you always have a kazillion 1 hit humans running along side with you. Usually, if the guy is worthy of a 1 on1, he wouldnt take them all at once and run off a bit to spread them out. When hes in a safe distance i just sit down and let him kill those noobies. Then wait till hes full health. Both magic sheild and go.

For warrrior, I magic shield, wait a couple secods and run towards them.
    I never really get a 1 on 1 with a mage unless its set up on purpose. I got one with majeste once but i ran out of pots and I couldnt kill him and he couldnt kill me. I hate sliding mages -____-"

armand0

kill the rest of the enemies except the one u want to duel. B)

Pro Noob Senior Member The_Preist's Avatar

Originally posted by Felix
    I try and pull a few off to chase me, normally 1 want to get a SS of them defeating you so I stand still and make it look like I have lagged out. Then when they human has taken the bait I heal myself up and start attacking.

Problem is alot of humans will start running away once they red ball so pretty worthless to try and get 1 v 1 in cz anymore
    u dont think orcs do that aswell??

acolyted

Bounce. and as a sin I just start minor

BattyBat

Originally posted by Baba
    Loyt or someting, from AHM, they was raiding my exp party several time, he was with 2 more warriors and C4pty as adebuf heal, I run away, I run away good, but that Loyt noob was at my ass all the time, I lost swift, so i said erm bah, lemme try him at least, and ooopppaaaa noob was redballed and he start to run to capty for heals, zzzzzz

so 1vs1 ??? with who ??? how ???
    there a number of reasons he may of redballed.. maybe he went in on less than full hp, or duffed?

becasue i know for sure you couldnt redball him if you both started on full hp etc. just think about it.. he has 5 levels on you, and im guessing decent ish gear.. and a good combo.. please think before you speak

Hostage

Hah, a 1 v 1? Whats that?!

Normally I run from 5+ people. After that, if I havnt been fully duffed, I'll run til I see 2 or 3 depending on who it is.

Other times if I see a party thats gonna rape me. I'll sit down. Hoping someone will have enough smarts to see I wont fight a whole party alone. Yeah I may be 70, sure go ahead Malice me. I'll try a 1 v 1 against a lower level. Wont bother me if you take 50 np.. <_<

Whats better though is when im sitting. I'll get massived by some stupid priest. Yeah your whole 8 man party needs to massive a lonely level 70 warrior. Cheap asses.

TunaFishyMe

boyt is what lvl? 70 as well? Comes into my Dms. Fails 3 times. Third time he uses respawn scroll and gets the priest to redball, i minor the priest and DM agros on me -___-" Died. Got ressed...Runs towards him for a 1 on 1, throws on sheild. Acid pots me to death and i town. He was probably fully duffed. I pmed him to come back (spamming his pm every 5 mins) for a 1 on1. (Told my priest not to duff him) He never shows up. good gun.

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    boyt is what lvl? *70 as well? *Comes into my Dms. *Fails 3 times. *Third time he uses respawn scroll and gets the priest to redball, i minor the priest and DM agros on me -___-" Died. *Got ressed...Runs towards him for a 1 on 1, throws on sheild. *Acid pots me to death and i town. *He was probably fully duffed. *I pmed him to come back (spamming his pm every 5 mins) for a 1 on1. *(Told my priest not to duff him) *He never shows up. *good gun.
    no boyt is like lv 65 or something, but definitely not 70.

acolyted

that Loyt towns a lot.

TunaFishyMe

oo so loyt is the 70 one? I thought they were both 70. I dont mind getting xped. I only lose .5%, no big deal. But dont be a gay, youll be shot.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast