Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

1vs1

This is a discussion on 1vs1 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hrmmm.. both solo and party can be fun. Solo is sometimes not fun when the server is busy - you ...
Page: 5

Cleatus

hrmmm.. both solo and party can be fun.

Solo is sometimes not fun when the server is busy - you will be gangbanged by ppl who run because they have at least 7 buddies with them and suddenly they are pwnz0r.

However.. it's a riot when you stand a fighting chance.

In the same breath, a well put together party is great too.. one of my favorite quotes "It's raining np's" ~ lumpy - he's singing this song in vent .. LOL

as far as items and levels.. that's only partially tru. If you have a crappy combo (:guilty here you can have a great char and still suck. At the same time, if you have some smarts and a good combo. you can have a crappy char and decent items, and if you pot well.. you're the pwn. If you're a rogue and ctrl minor combo thing.. you pwn too..

it comes down to personal preference..

The_Dude

Default Re: 1vs1

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    I was just wondering how you set up a 1vs1 against someone in CZ if you don't have their MSN or anyway of contacting them. Do you PM them even tho they don't understand what hell you're saying. Do you throw an acid pot or a rock ? What's the propper way of doing it ? And sometime when you wanna 1vs1 the person that's running after you has like 2 sins with him, so you stop and attack the sins but then the guy that you wanna 1vs1 attacks you too...like wtf.

I may be wrong, but in the new version you can send a letter/email type thing to people so I guess thats the easiest way to do it.

As for currently, find them in moradon.

Originally posted by armand0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(armand0)</div>
    Originally posted by Baba@
    <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments

You know what realy grinds my gears....if you see some dude you wanna 1vs1 and he's got some priest in his party and they both start to chase you. you justkeep running but then the faggot starts throwing acid pots at you as if he's saying stop running you pussy...? YEA like I'm gonna fucking stop to get fully duffed by an INT priest ( if it was a BP might be a chance of taking him down ) and then get raped. Or sometimes the priest doesn't do anything, and you're having a good 1vs1 but when your opponent is just about to die the fucking priest heals him...Zzzz so retarded.

MrsLies, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

I was at that sin ass kicking him badly and bamp, dufer ....
    I died, then I went same place again (back of human base) there he was, and dufer behind him
    u were kicking my ass?? maybe in ur dreams, the number of ppl that can kick my ass is so low in cz that u r not one of them.
    what should i do, not hit debuffed ppl?
    i dont have scrolls, i m pking without buffs, we can do 1vs1 whenever u want after scroll bug is fixed.[/b]

zzZZzzZZzzzzZZZzzZzzZzzzZZZzzzZZzzzzzZZZzZZzZZzzzZ ZZzZZZzZzzzzZZZZZzzZZzZzzzzzZZZZzZzZzZZZzzZZZzzZZz ZZzZzZZzZzzzZZZ

will u get ur dufer?
    boy?

armand0

WHO ARE YOU?
    i dont know what makes u think u can kick my ass, but for a guy that i saw just once in cz, u talk too much confident.
    i dont have any special debuffer, actually i pk with buffers and its not my problem if priests wants to pk with me

Kik0

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    Originally posted by nesma@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yun_Yuuzhan

This game is not about 1v1, I don't understand everyone's obsession with it.

what u think this game is about then? ...
    The game is about party vs party PK, which is far more fun IMO. Speaking for Ares, there's no accepted standardized signal for a 1v1, everyone has their own ways of requesting one. However, 1v1 is item/class dependent enough that it doesn't show who owns who, despite what a lot of people would have you think.[/b]
    Believer of the rock, paper, scissors philosphy then? I'm glad other people reaslise that.

Originally posted by armand0
    WHO ARE YOU?
    i dont know what makes u think u can kick my ass, but for a guy that i saw just once in cz, u talk too much confident.
    i dont have any special debuffer, actually i pk with buffers and its not my problem if priests wants to pk with me
    I am Baba

:lol:

oncemore

Just had an awesome 5vs1...

3 bps, 1 warrior and a sin

got 3 of them xD

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Originally posted by oncemore
    Just had an awesome 5vs1...

3 bps, 1 warrior and a sin *

got 3 of them xD
    *hands jack a cookie*

Originally posted by nesma+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nesma)</div>
    what u think this game is about then? this game is about FUN. if someone is having fun in 1v1, you have a problem with it?[/b]
    so u want fun 1v1, go play capcom street fighter arcades..okey..
    sonic boom!!! this is MMROPG so dnt complain if u cant 1v1 w/ someone in cz..

Natazaku

Bounce and put on sheild and punch them.

Kik0

Originally posted by healbuff+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(healbuff)</div>
    Originally posted by nesma@

what u think this game is about then? this game is about FUN. if someone is having fun in 1v1, you have a problem with it?
    so u want fun 1v1, go play capcom street fighter arcades..okey..
    sonic boom!!! this is MMROPG so dnt complain if u cant 1v1 w/ someone in cz..[/b]
    Sonic BOOM!!.... Awesome xD

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Cleatus
    ...as far as items and levels.. that's only partially tru. *If you have a crappy combo (:guilty here you can have a great char and still suck. *At the same time, if you have some smarts and a good combo. you can have a crappy char and decent items, and if you pot well.. you're the pwn. *If you're a rogue and ctrl minor combo thing.. you pwn too...
    I think it's pretty safe to say those days are largely over. I don't know what cz is like on your server, but on Ares, not only do we have a large amount of babashoppers, it appears they all combo just fine. (some of them suspiciously so.) The days when someone can run around and own in chitin +6 and a 6/60 raptor are over because there are too many level 70s in full +8s. You'd need a pretty damn good combo to survive that, and since they combo too...

KO is very gear independent compared to most MMOs but there are limits to what a combo can do for you, a 62 full str warrior will never defeat a pimped 70 if they both combo.

TunaFishyMe

I think people give more credit to "skill" than it really deserves. I always remembered when I got my ROLs, how "invincible" I was if I wanted to be. I could run away everytime Id redball if I didnt want to lose 50 np. (I dont cuz thats just gay). When I first got my shard 8 and mirrage 8, I couldnt help but notice how many people just redballed after spike/thrust/cut. And after doing some research they were lvl 62-64. (obviously, poorly equipped). I pk unbuffed because my gear is so godly. (with proper weapon defence of course ^_^ ^_^ ) Gear makes a lot more difference than people say it does.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    I think people give more credit to "skill" than it really deserves. *I always remembered when I got my ROLs, how "invincible" I was if I wanted to be. *I could run away everytime Id redball if I didnt want to lose 50 np. *(I dont cuz thats just gay). *When I first got my shard 8 and mirrage 8, I couldnt help but notice how many people just redballed after spike/thrust/cut. *And after doing some research they were lvl 62-64. *(obviously, poorly equipped). *I pk unbuffed because my gear is so godly. *(with proper weapon defence of course *^_^ *^_^ ) *Gear makes a lot more difference than people say it does.
    Try playing WoW at level 60. You'll see the difference between how much gear can matter and how KO does a good job of balancing it.

Cleatus

Let me put it slightly different then.

Gear will take you so far - but even the best equipped ppl are killable.

Pot Timing has a TON to do with it. 0 mana = selam

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast