Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

1vs1

This is a discussion on 1vs1 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I log onto a human character and say "that orc mage is talking shit about how much you suck. he ...
Page: 6

Rentzusuken

I log onto a human character and say "that orc mage is talking shit about how much you suck. he said he will prove it at X,X location".

sh1vas

i made my own clan named 1vs1pls....

MaJe

Just pm them.Generally i try 1-1 with warriors but when they redball they put shield on and run... Grrr.
    PM is the best way to want 1-1 i think.Pm and run to free place.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by MaJe
    Just pm them.Generally i try 1-1 with warriors but when they redball they put shield on and run... Grrr.
    light sheild? xD

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MaJe
    light sheild? xD[/b]
    Any shield doubles their resistance.

TunaFishyMe

oo cool i didnt know that

Sabao

warriors ftl >.<

nasality

there is a lot of way..greeting throwin rock etc..but i wanna ask ur ideas about 1v1 rules..

whats legit 1v1in ur opinion?

for example i m warrior..not fighting and sitting down if u r doin ctrl+minor.

and other things

if u r sliding
    if u r runnig away for fill ur hp and back to fight
    if u throw acid
    shield

i wanna share something with ya guys..a 70 lvl full shelled sin with dual shard +8(i m 65 lol) lured me to silent place in cz.i know he can kick my ass if he want but i followed him..after his magic shield fight started we were both redballing then he put his %1000 duped chitin shield on till he fill his hp again..then i pull my super uber 32 dd shield and started to acid him..coz 1v1 already ruined with CS in my opinion.then he got towned ..and woot a friend on msn said " he says u r noob" :P what a shame for meh

btw add ur 1v1 rules here if topic owner dont mind

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

rofl that sounds like Alkemiko or Failyte_Colcom. Run up to them for a 1vs1, first the pull CS and Tota+8 out, get your HP half way then pull the +8 raptor out and start spamming HS.

what pisses me off THE MOST is when people slide, i hate it, the whole rush of a 1vs1 is ruined.

normally people don't find out they are having a 1 v 1 with me until afterwards when i bow at their body :P

Havvk

when i want 1 vs 1 i just hit once and they run like biatches,so if its rogue i follow him and shout

warriors are not big deal i just run with spear def and sit till is clean,i bow and start

mages ..... they simply tp 1 melee *if they can* :lol:

Wyvern

i send a letter in pm it works most of time but if he s a dumb i dont waste my time

Brute

Bounce. if that doesnt work, 1 r attack..

got pwnt by phantom today yessss!!! ^_^

Sweet

Originally posted by sh1vas
    i made my own clan named 1vs1pls....
    Is that on beta? Earlier today in beta I met someone in cz with that clan above their name, I lured him away to a nice quiet place in cz (hard to do in beta) and we started the 1v1 all nice... but... as SOON as they redballed they began to run... and run... and run till they towned... that really disappointed me seeing as I thought I'd get a nice fair 1v1 with someone who (I thought) wanted a "real" 1v1... that one kinda made me angry :rollseyes: I was actually really hoping to meet the person that that was and tell them they're a pussy and have them be able to understand and not see !@#$%...

Originally posted by nasality
    there is a lot of way..greeting throwin rock etc..but i wanna ask ur ideas about 1v1 rules..

whats legit 1v1in ur opinion?

for example i m warrior..not fighting and sitting down if u r doin ctrl+minor.

and other things *

if u r sliding
    if u r runnig away for fill ur hp and back to fight
    if u throw acid
    shield *

i wanna share something with ya guys..a 70 lvl full shelled sin with * *dual shard +8(i m 65 lol) * lured me to silent place in cz.i know he can kick my ass if he want but i followed him..after his magic shield fight started we were both redballing then he put his %1000 duped chitin shield on till he fill his hp again..then i pull my super uber 32 dd shield and started to acid him..coz 1v1 already ruined with CS in my opinion.then he got towned ..and woot a friend on msn said " he says u r noob" * what a shame for meh

btw add ur 1v1 rules here if topic owner dont mind

How can you know they use ctrl+minor? Maybe 2 minors on skillbar...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast