Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1vs1 high lvl rogues (65+)

This is a discussion on 1vs1 high lvl rogues (65+) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok, im a lvl 62 warrior and im having troubles beating high lvl rogues since 0000000 post about the minor ...
Page: 1

oký

Default 1vs1 high lvl rogues (65+)

ok, im a lvl 62 warrior and im having troubles beating high lvl rogues since 0000000 post about the minor heal and that ctrl bug, should i slide? that makes me gay? i not usually slide in 1 vs 1 but now is getting harder . /town is the answer? :unsure: any suggestions?

ps: sorry for my bad english -_-

Keep using legcut/scream... rogues cant minor heal while curing xD

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Use your range better. Get some distance between you and th erouge so he has to keep comming at you, there is a better chance of you opent missing some attacks and that gives you a chance to get thoese extra hit in.

Edited because not in a good enough standard of egnlish kk

Karpsu

Whatever he said. ^

And your English is above average, atleast in the KO community. :P

level to 70. 99% of rogues dont know how to beat warriors so u will be fine.

Banned

be sure to carry acid pots, usually rogues (like me : ) ) like to carry alot of spear defense, just acid pot them. if they have hammers and your hitting them for only like 200's, its not worth the waste of pots just town.

or... get a +7 giga axe cos not as many people have axe def

TheShadow

Or get 4 different weapons and change em fast. Im guessing combo + changing armor isn't that fast :blink:.

susGe

level...

yes i dont see why a level 62 warrior should have some god-given right to beat lvl 65+ assassins. they are higher level than you, on a more skill-based class so its no wonder you lose.

A warriors only weapon is his level and gear, so if you are losing to people you have to level up to compete again.

Banned

Originally posted by 0000000
    yes i dont see why a level 62 warrior should have some god-given right to beat lvl 65+ assassins. they are higher level than you, on a more skill-based class so its no wonder you lose. *

A warriors only weapon is his level and gear, so if you are losing to people you have to level up to compete again.
    ahhahahahha omg
    i accutaly agree with you h43r: h43r:

Solstice

legcut will fuck most people's combo up

UberGruber

yeah but to legcut high lvl rouge u need to hit him like a gazillion times and by time u legcuted him ur looooong gone dead 3 times!!!

Banned

Originally posted by UberGruber
    yeah but to legcut high lvl rouge u need to hit him like a gazillion times and by time u legcuted him ur looooong gone dead 3 times!!!
    legcut dosent stop a combo, if the warrior is tanking.

If sliding, I can assure you sins would carry cure pots...doubt that fight would ever end if not for bordem..

Malavon

Default Re: 1vs1 high lvl rogues (65+)

Originally posted by oký
    ok, im a lvl 62 warrior and im having troubles beating high lvl rogues since 0000000 post about the minor heal and that ctrl bug, should i slide? that makes me gay? i not usually slide in 1 vs 1 but now is getting harder . /town is the answer? :unsure: any suggestions?

ps: sorry for my bad english -_-
    if ican't tank them i slide them.. it doesn't make you gay , it's a tactic..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast